Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Speech Therapists in India. You will find Speech Therapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Speech Therapists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Speech Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Hearing Disorders
Treatment of Speech Impairment
Therapy Oral Language
Language Therapy Treatment
Language Stimulation Treatment
Treatment of Learning Dysfunction Disorders
Language Presa Treatment
Oral Motricity Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Parkash ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I am 21years old man and I have stammering problem and my rate of speech is very high can you please tell me what should I do for come out of this problem. Is there any medicine for this. Regards Harsh sharma.
Myself I am facing a problem that I can't speak properly from childhood. Sometimes I spelt it wrongly even I am willing pronounce it properly and sometimes I speak very speedily. What is this disorder?
I am 20 years old I have voice problem my voice is too much deep and I feel shame at the time of presentation so tell me how I clear my voice into good and sharp.
I have been smoking from more than 3.5 yrs but I have quit smoking from past 1.5 months, due to wheezing and loss of voice but wheezing and loss of voice still continues and the excess sputum accumulation is from past 4-5yrs please tell me some medications and cure specially for loss of voice.
I want injection Lyrngoplasty for my right damaged vocal cord. 3 month passed away of speech therapy but not improvement. I had diagnosis the Paragangliom begin tumor near to VC 3 month before. Please advise bulk injection cost and how long this will work. Also confirm can I get the mobilization thyroplasty if bulk injection will not provide satisfied result. Highly appreciated a good suggestions. Thx.
Hi my brothers age is. 9 year and he didn't talk fast he was stammering pls give me a suggestion to this he was telling. My Frds are raging me like you r stammering. please give me the suggestion Thank you.
I am suffering from puberphonia from last 12 years. I can't control my voice for longer time. And I have to give lot of pressure while speaking. How can I cure it?
A friend of mine now days turning to bisexual. He has both feelings of sex with woman and getting sex with man also . Why is tat happening so. He misbehaves wit all my frnds. Strictly speaking be behaves lik a Gay. What should we do?
Language disorder is commonly known as language impairment, it is a common childhood disorder, which makes it difficult for kids to understand what the people around them are saying to them and to face difficulty in following simple directions, it also includes difficulty in expressing the thoughts and feeling through speech.
Language disorder can be classified as:
- Receptive language disorder: This disorder makes it difficult to understand what the other person is saying to the one suffering from it.
- Expressive language disorder: Kids suffering from it are not able to express themselves and their thoughts.
- Mixed receptive expressive disorder: These kids have combined symptoms of receptive language disorder and expressive language disorder, making it difficult to understand and to make someone else understand.
Symptoms of language disorder:
- Difficulty in understanding: The ones suffering from language disorder, finds it difficult to understand what the people around them are saying.
- Limited vocabulary: It is one of the prominent symptoms, in which the vocabulary of the kids is very limited as compared to other kids of that age.
- Trouble learning new things: Learning new things is a difficult task for the kid suffering from language disorder
- Repeat usage of certain phrases: Kids tend to use the same phrase again and again, which is one of the basic symptoms.
- Frustration: As the kid is either not able to understand or to make other understand or both, kids with this disorder tend to remain more frustrated in comparison to other kids, as they are unable to do things.
- Sentences which do not make sense: Making incomplete or senseless sentences is a key indicator of language disorder.
What you should do?
- Speech therapist: The treatment may include speech therapy, in which the speech therapist will work towards building the vocabulary and improving the grammar of the kids suffering, making the kids more confident and feel good about themselves.
- Psychotherapy: If the kid is also suffering from emotional issues because of the language disorder, then one should also undergo Psychotherapy, as it not only improves the morale of the patient, but also provides the guidance on how to keep improving further from the language disorder.
- Positive Atmosphere: The kids suffering from such a disorder should be made comfortable enough to enjoy their being, giving plenty of time to your young ones is the best way to cure such disorder, so one should always communicate well with his kids and make them learn new things, sing to them, listen to various sounds, show different pictures, colours, shapes to make them learn.
- Parental Support: The parents should also understand the issue well, be patient, and should support the kid to work out on the disorder. Parents should also interact with other parents, who have been there, to learn more about the language disorders and how their kids overcome the disorder.
As language disorder is one of common issue in kids, this can be managed and cured well to improve after all the required knowledge and best practices to follow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.