Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Minocha
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Anil MinochaYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my right testicle. And pain is sometimes very pain full and sometimes weak pain and sometimes no pain. It is happening from 4-5 days.
Whenever I travel in four wheeler aftr 15 to 20 minutes I feel suffocation. And feels like vomiting. And headache. How to get rid from this pls help me.
Kabhe kabhe night fall hota hai n kbhe night mai hi 2 baar hjata hai aur jab sex krna chahta hun tou ander jaane se pehle hi sperm nikalta hai.
I am 64 yrs old lady. I started with problem of hearing along with peculiar sounds 3 yrs back. Gradually it got bad and was diagnosed tinnitus. Now since last 15 days hearing problem has occured especially at noisy places. And there is breezy noise continuosly, day and night. Sugesstion appreciated. Thanks
I got fever for 2 years, I had cost chondritis, I went to doctor, he gave medication it was not subsiding what to do?
I was suffering from viral fever. Even though taking treatment from the doctor and taking rest at home. There is no change in my health so, what should I do now.
Hi My thumb nail of my right leg seems to have some problem. There is some little space between my thumb and its nail so that dirt or water could accumulate inside. The edges of my nail became greenish as if some dirt is inside. I don't know exactly but it looks like that. What kind of doctor shall I see for this? Rest all nails are normal. Please help!
During a febrile seizure, the body of a child may convulse, shake and contract, the eyes may roll, and he or she may moan or become unconscious. This type of seizure is usually for a few minutes, but in rare cases can last up to 15 minutes.
Febrile seizures stop on their own while the fever persists until treated. While some children may feel sleepy afterwards, others do not have lasting effects.
Seizures in toddlers may be caused due to the following factors
- Epilepsy - Epilepsy is defined categorically as two or more seizures without any acute cause. Epilepsy can occur at any age, but it is usually diagnosed in infants and young children.
- Body temperature - Body temperature may indicate a crisis in small children. High body temperatures or low body temperature can cause seizures in a toddler. These types of seizures occur only once or twice in children two years or younger, often after an illness. This type of seizure due to the fortification of the body temperature is considered a febrile convulsion.
- Dehydration - Febrile seizures can also occur due to dehydration. Dehydration is a direct result of previous illness that included sweating and fever.
- Physical condition - A child who is in poor physical condition can also be prone to seizures. Malnutrition or a body weakened by disease or illness makes small children more susceptible to crises.
- Family History - Family history can play a role in toddlers or children with seizures. If a family member suffered from the tendency or had convulsions, particularly febrile seizures as a child, this trait can be inherited.
Treating febrile seizures
If your child has a febrile seizure, stay calm and:
- Make sure your child is in a safe place and does not fall or hit something hard
- Place your child on his side to prevent choking
- Watch for signs of breathing difficulties, including any colour change in the face of your child
- If the seizure lasts more than a few minutes or your child turns blue, it may be a more serious type of seizure; connect with doctors immediately
Febrile seizures can be frightening to witness, but remember they are fairly common and are not usually a symptom of a serious disease, and in most cases does not lead to other health problems.