Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand Verma
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anand VermaYour feedback matters!
Manoj Kumar Bansal
My father (age 84 yrs) with a past record of Retinopathy was also suffering with Cataract in both the eyes. It was almost impossible for him to even see the face of his any of 5 -children from last 2-3 years. We have consulted many doctors in Bulandshar, Meerut and Delhi, and all of them was of the opinion that Cataract Surgery at this stage will not be effective for him. Lastly, we have consulted Dr. Anand. Dr. Anand suggested that I am hopeful, but it is not guaranteed to get 100% success, but he promised that there will be some improvement and he will lead a better life than this. Dr. Anand has planned his surgery and took all the measurements and asked us to reach to his Eye Center on a scheduled date. Dr. Anand took around 40 minutes to remove the cataract and put the new lens in his eyes. Surgery was successful and now my father can read the reliogious books, watch the TV and meet and gossip with his friends and see the world around him. We are very thankful to Dr. Anand.
I have Eye problem I can see from near But I cannot see from far . Even in College I sit at 3rd bench I cannot see the board properly . It's like blur . I need to know what is the best suggestion to increase my Eye power I checked myself my left eye is More blur then right eye.
Hi, Have been having eye aches and headache on one side of head for the past one week. I also sweat even when it's cold. Please help.
Dear Sir, My Father has Glaucoma Problem in one eye. While another eye has been disable(Vision lost) due to one accident. Can we alter that disable eye with another donor's eye ?
HI, I have optic nerve problem in my one eye. I don't see clearly. Is it affect to another eye? What is the treatment please suggest.
My left eyelid lower than that right eyelid I don't know how this happened But I want resolve this condition.
Am a 18 year old boy. I got sight when I was 16. My sight is minus one (-1) l can not see far away things clearly. At that time for 6 months I took no vitamin A stuff. From the last two years, my sight remained constant. But now it seems a bit difficult for me. Am not using my specs regularly, using only times I needed it to be important. Now am taking a lot vitamin. Please say me whether I can get rid of my sight and suggest me precautions and medicine. Please explain and make me know more about this.
My eye sight is becoming weak. I am able to read and write properly but my eyes cannot get open in sunlight. I cannot watch TV or laptop for a long time, if I do so tears come out.
Diabetes can wreak havoc on the eye and the foot. Proper care is necessary in order to refrain from any serious consequences. It can damage the blood vessels and the nerves of the feet resulting in numbness and permanent disability. Some of the alarming foot symptoms include bruises, cuts, cracked skin and hard spots. Some of the common measures that need to be taken for foot include checking the temperature sensation of the foot by immersing it in hot water, drying the feet gently in between the toes and using agents such as lotion, lanolin, and petroleum jelly.
- Some of the other preventive measure includes cutting the nails when they are young and straight to ensure no injury to the foot takes place. It should be ensured the toe is not touched by the nail of the toe. A pumice stone can be used to get rid of the corns immediately after a bath. No medicated pads or sharp razors should be utilised to cut corns. The feet should be soaked in warm water before trimming nails.
- A shoe should be put on at all times to save the feet. The shoe sole should be thoroughly checked for foreign objects such as stones and nails to ensure that the foot is not hurt. Tight shoes should be strictly avoided in order to refrain from soreness and blisters. Dry and clean socks should be put up to ensure the foot is clean. For people living in cold area, wearing thick socks should be practised. This will help the foot protect from cold. Finally, a doctor should be called in case there are any visible signs of swelling, redness, cracks, pain or sensation of burning.
- Too much blood sugar can cause harm to the eye in four ways: It can cause damage to the retina, lens, optic nerve and vitreous gel. There could be serious repercussions of diabetes to the eye including low vision and complete loss of vision. Diabetes blocks the retina and is capable of cutting off the total supply of oxygen.
- Some of the common symptoms of retina related problems include double vision, a pressure in one eye, problems in corner vision, flashing lights, pain in the eye, blank spots etc. A simple check up by an oculist can reveal any eye problems related to diabetes.
- An ophthalmologist can treat the diabetes-related eye problem by medicine that blocks the protein responsible for fluid leakage and blood vessel growth. He can also go for laser treatment to treat macular edema. Even scatter laser treatments are also used for this purpose. If all else fails a doctor chooses to perform a procedure known as vitrectomy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.