Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Kothari
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Amit KothariYour feedback matters!
He is a 7 months kid and he was suffering from cold continuously for 1 month and got checked by doctor but it is coming again what are the precautions to be taken.
Have over the last 6 months been experiencing a tingling sensation along with enlargement / contraction of my left hand little finger up to the base of my wrist. Have been drinking daily 3 pegs of whisky through the years. No diabetes.
I have some problems during sexual intercourse. At the time of intercourse I can't penetrate properly because it feels pain at the top of penis. As a result a erectile problem occurs. please suggest me how to recover from this problem.
Most people think of sex as an enjoyable and pleasurable act. For many reasons, some physical and some psychological, sexual problems are very common, though not declared and discussed. More often than not, very close friends and the Internet could be the only ones who are reached out to for help. What is important to understand is that what works for one person may not work for another, and therefore treatment is best taken after talking to a professional. Sexual problems can be threatening to the health of the relationship and can break relationships too.
Read on to know the 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Reduced libido: While men are perceived to have higher libido in general, due to various physical and psychological issues, libido can be affected. Performance anxiety, high blood pressure, strained relationships and hormonal imbalance are some common reasons for reduced libido.
- Impotence: The inability to attain and/or maintain an erection long enough for sexual intercourse is known as impotence. This is extremely common and again can be due to performance anxiety, strained relationships, and hormonal imbalance. Detecting the underlying cause through sexual counseling is the key to treatment.
- Ejaculation disorders: There are multiple ejaculation disorders including premature, retrograde, and inhibited – referring to early release of sperms, release of sperms back into the bladder and delayed release of sperms respectively. These are due to physiological reasons and treatment would depend on identifying the underlying cause.
For most sexual problems in men, treatment in the form of medications and hormones are available. However, the most effective and important thing is to come to terms with it. Counseling and sex education play the most vital role. In most cases, a frank discussion with a counselor involving the partner solves half the problem. The rest would be managed by hormone replacements, vacuum devices, penile implants, etc.
- Reduced libido: More common in women, this can be due to hormonal (menopausal), unpleasant relationships, pelvic pain, painful sex, infections, etc.
- Dyspareunia: Painful sex, can be caused by vaginal dryness, pelvic area infections, urinary tract infections, etc. This again leads to decreased libido. The underlying reason needs to be addressed and lubricants can be used for relief.
- Anorgasmia: An inability to achieve orgasm, this also needs investigation, and most often, sex education and counseling helps.
Treatment: It involves a combination of medications, hormonal therapy, education, and counseling. Vaginal dryness can be treated using lubricants. Infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract need to be treated with medications. Supplement hormones are also often useful. Sex counseling with the partner involved is the most effective method. Women would need more coaxing to come forth and discuss on these topics.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!