Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Amar PariharYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old. I have irregular fast heart beating, shakiness of hand and blurred vision. These are largely appearing at afternoon before lunch. What problem does it. I have exams now. Does I need any medical test?
Sir, I am 55 years old. Cholesterol on test declared 227. A medicine prescribes NOVASTAT in night. But I feel headache, tiredness in the morning. What does this medicine does in body to reduce cholesterol. Why these side effects? Any other alternative? Regards and thanks.
I do not feel like studying even in the period of exam and I always fell depressed and feel like their is something heavy in my chest.
Sometime my heart don't do any work I couldn't feel my heart beat I have trouble breathing. Deposit my nose was blooding. And much sweat on my palm. My left hand don't do any work. I couldn't stay in this case I just lying. I don't shere with anyone bcoz I think it just normal but in days it seems to be more with me. What I want to do.
Is any previous heart attack, stroke or cardiac attack expected to be detected thru ECG at least for majority of the cases ?
Severe hereditary heart imperfection commonly becomes obvious soon after the birth of a child or at some point in the first few months of its life. It is a tragic condition in children and some of the symptoms that are associated with the heart imperfections include rapid breathing, grunting while breathing, swelling of the abdomen, legs and areas around the eyes of the baby.
The baby experiences shortness of breath during feeding and in this way, the baby does not gain much weight. The nostrils of the baby also become flared, and they at times turn pale blue in their skin color. In some cases, the blood pressure of the baby is also very low after their birth.
Congenital heart defects are at times not diagnosed in the early stages of childhood as the signs are not noticeable.
However, some of the signs that are obvious and noticeable in older children mainly include:
- Children become short of breath while exercising or doing some activity and at times these children require frequent monitoring.
- They get tired in no time and have less stamina
- The legs of these children suffering from congenital heart defects tend to swell.
- The blood circulation in these children is very poor
- Holes in the heart occur and typically in the walls between the major blood vessels as well as the chambers.
Do Tests Regularly:
It is very important that a follow up is done with pediatrician regularly and the tests described are performed regularly. In any such case if the problem is significant, then it is likely that your medical doctor would refer your child to a paediatric cardiologist. The paediatric cardiologist is specially trained to identify as well as treat severe heart problems in young children, infants and even in young adults.
Medications Used for Treating Heart Disease:
The condition cannot be prevented and hence to lower the risk of your baby having congenital heart disease it is very necessary that women have a healthy pregnancy. There are certain medications provided by the doctors to treat this condition and relieve the symptoms caused. The medications that are used include Vasodilators to widen the blood vessels so that the blood circulation is improved, Diuretics are used to reduce the extra fluid in the body. The strength of the heart beat is increased by use of Digoxin, and irregular heartbeats can be prevented by use of Antiarrhythmics. However, these medications do not treat the defect completely.
Last nyt I didn't sleep well turning ryt side to left side in the midnight. At that tym I slept at left side some how on my hand placing below the ribs. Nd whole night my ribs r bend slightly b'coz of that my ribs started paining front side nd my backside of my ribs frm 3days. I applied some oil nd medicine tablets but it no use of it so Dr. please tell me how cure my ribs pain.
I am 75 yrs with bypass surgery more than 6 yrs back. No bp, no sugar with good general health. Last one year I feel that foot skin is becoming hard with some numb spots. Toes also get numb and sometimes burning. Which doctor should I consult?
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.