Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alop BhatnagarYour feedback matters!
Am 27 years old virgin and I feel urged to sex daily night I get disturbed n I m gaining weight due to masturbation how can I control my sexual desire and reduce weight and get fit body n sound mind.
Stay away from direct sunlight. Exposure to too much sunlight can be harmful to the skin. You probably already know that it can cause skin cancer, but did you know that it can exacerbate acne.
I am 35 years old female. I feel pain in my legs & feet. I feel weakness. Please tall me what can I do?
I have stone in left and right kidney and I take so many medicines but the condition is same. please tell the remedy.
What food items will help to get magnesium augmented in daily diet and where can we get BIO MAGNESIUM tablets/capsules.
I am a 20 years old girl and I'm very short. So it is possible to grow taller. And I have more pimples on my face so please advise on the soap and ointment.
My cousin suffering from vitiligo from last four years but some time ago vitiligo hide from my face and then again he face vitiligo problem on his face so please help me how can out of this infection?
I'm 20 years old girl, I have acne problem from past 8 yrs, Now I went to dermatologist for my acne problem, doctor check my lipid cholesterol test, the test report is perfectly normal, Doctor prescribed me Tufacne20 mg tablet at only night after dinner for 30 days, Now my question is if tufacne 20 mg tablet increase hair fall? Pls reply me.
I am 16 years old but I have 58 kg weight. I want to increase my weight .Can I take muscleblaze weight gainer and if yes then how to take it?
Height nahi badh raha h or nahi health badh raha h phehle se or patla hote jaa raha hun please suggst me somethng?
My eyes colour was changed it was gone some times red and yellow so what I do for it was back in white colour. I have this problem since 2 years.
10 symptoms that signal hypothyroidism
When your thyroid malfunctions, you may face difficult health issues. Hypothyroidism leads to excessive weight gain and a lot of other medical ailments. It can be identified by a bunch of symptoms which if present, should not be taken lightly.
1) weight gain - if there is sudden and unexpected weight gain, this is the earliest and definite sign of an underactive thyroid gland. This means that there are strong chances of lowered levels of t3 and t4 hormones in the body, leading to slow metabolism in the body. People suffering from hypothyroidism face increased body weight which becomes difficult to lose despite maintaining healthy diet and exercising rigorously.
2) constant fatigue - if you have slept well the night before, yet you are tired and if this is a regular feature, then chances are that your thyroid gland is underactive. Being low in energy, it gets difficult to complete daily chores or exercise.
3) swelling in the neck - another telltale sign would be goiter - an abnormal swelling in the neck. The thyroid gland mainly concentrates iodine from the blood to create both the thyroid hormones. If there is iodine deficiency in the body, this process gets disrupted resulting in hypothyroidism.
4) hair loss - hypothyroidism causes hormonal imbalance which in turn causes hair loss. If there is sudden, unexplainable hair loss, chances of hypothyroidism are high.
5) imbalance in body temperature - if you are suddenly feeling too cold, it is advised to get your thyroid tests done.
6) brittle nails - if your nails have become brittle, get chipped very easily and look weak, this could be an indication of hypothyroidism.
7) mood changes - the weight gained and the excessive fatigue, both trigger massive mood swings which at times, the person has no control over.
8) constipation - the contractions of the digestive tract get weakened due to low levels of thyroid hormones resulting in constipation. Chronic constipation without any apparent reason could be an indicator of hypothyroidism.
9) irregular menses - if your periods are irregular, do not take it lightly. This could be most likely because of hormonal imbalances which are caused by hypothyroidism.
10) slower heart rate - if your heart beats at less than 60 times per minute, it could be because of the interference by thyroid hormones.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.