Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
extremely rare phobia, and can sometimes also refer to fear one’s own voice or voices in general. This
type of phobia is usually a symptom of hyperacusis; health condition in which an individual becomes
highly sensitive to sound frequencies. It is an anxiety disorder.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
What do you do when the munchies strike? Do you look for the healthiest option and wait for it? Or do you simply grab what you see instantly and stuff it in before you have second thoughts about it? Chances are, you may be onto a healthy diet which is being countered by an unhealthy snack time. So what can you do to snack in a healthy way? Read on to know more!
- Take Smaller Meals: Instead of doing three feast like meals and then vowing to stay hungry in between, it is better to instead divide your meals into five or six mini meals that will keep you going the whole day. This will keep you feeling full, and prevent you from reaching out for fatty, oily or excessively sweet food.
- Timing Matters: Knowing when and how to take your meals will decide whether or not you feel hungry for a snack at odd hours. Try to have breakfast within an hour after you wake up, and have your last meal well before bedtime. This will give your metabolism a kick and keep it working until your body's digestive fires are on so that you do not feel the need for snacks.
- Healthy Snacks: Who said snacks need to be composed entirely of junk food? You can create mini meals out of healthy sacks and learn to enjoy them too. Carry a small airtight jar of mixed dry fruits and nuts, roasted flaxseed, and other such ingredients which you can munch on. These ingredients help in curbing the hunger to a great extent. Also, you can indulge in a portion of fruit between one meal, and a salad between another. Whole grain crackers can also save you a great deal of calories.
- Bring Protein and Carbohydrates Together: Looking for a quick dose of energy as you sit slumped at your work desk, ready to demolish an entire muffin? Well, think of proteins and carbohydrates instead. A yummy dip with whole grain crackers, or a box of chickpeas seasoned with your favourite condiments, will do the trick. These snacks will help keep you full for longer periods, even as they give you a shot of energy without an unhealthy diet.
- Small Treats: Get yourself a small treat every once in a while so that you remember to enjoy the smaller things without going full on binge.
- Multitask: Get on to an important task while you snack so that you end up eating less, and you work more of your energy into the task instead.
- Snacking is not the offense: Snacking on the wrong thing is. So remember to be mindful of these tricks to get yourself a healthier snack.
UTI stands for Urinary Tract Infection. There are 2 types of UTIs, one is lower tract infection and second is upper tract infection. Symptoms of lower tract are painful urination and frequent urination while symptoms of upper tract are fever and pain. This problem is seen more in women as compare to men. But good thing is that with the help of few easy tips, one can get rid of UTI completely or to a great extent. Let’s adopt this checklist.
1. Take plenty of water
2. Clean the area and urinate before and after intercourse
3. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, spicy food, drinks and artificial sweeteners
4. Be careful and regular with the treatment because if proper care is not taken, it can lead to kidney failure and blood poisoning.
5. Avoid smoking
6. Use fragrance free personal hygiene products
7. Apply heating pad if it pains
8. Take regular antibiotics on doctor’s advice
9. Drink Cranberry juice as helps in fighting infection
10. Take as much vitamin C as you can
11. Chew celery seeds
12. Maintain hygiene
13. Take horseradish
14. Wear comfortable or cotton clothing
15. Make regular visits to your washroom for emptying your bladder
16. Avoid eating chocolates
17. Drinking baking soda will also help in lessening the acidity of urine
18. Drink Parsley water
20. Eat lot of cucumbers
21. Take ginger tea instead of normal one
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Doctor I check my pregnancy its positive so I but pregnot kit and take a tablet from it at last night at 10: 30 pm but still my bleeding is not come and after how much time my bleeding took place and please tell me that how would I take rest of 4 tablet? Please help me immidately.
I am 22 years old .The thing is that I had a sexual contact with my husband before 1 and half month .i have taken ipill within 24 hr and have done pregnancy too aftr a week and the result was negative .But it has been a week m not feeling well ,a kind of body pain, drowsiness,nausea and vomiting .Is der any chance of getting pregnant . Please suggest.
My Mother getting needle or pin prick type sensation in her foot. She not getting sleep properly. Not able to walk on the floor without slippers. She do not suffer from any diagnoses or Blood pressure. Taken all blood test prescribed by doctors, everything is normal. Please give us some suggestions.
When I do sex with a girl without any protection in what condition or how she becomes pregnant. please give me the suggestion.
The field of Ayurveda treats a variety of ailments by diagnosing conditions that are not otherwise recognised by modern day medicinal systems. One of these conditions or concepts is Ama or mild toxin. Improper digestions, stress, pollution, a bad diet can all cause toxins to build in our body. This is why periodic internal cleansing is very much advised in Ayurveda. Anything which is not completely processed is known as Ama.
Now let's look at ways on how you can prevent the build-up of Ama in your body:
- Overeating and Indigestion: One of the best ways to avoid Ama build up is to keep oneself from overeating. Also, as per Ayurveda, one must not sit down for a meal before the previous meal is digested. Also, emotional eating leads to overeating and all kinds of unhealthy food including excessive sweets, fried and fatty food. Also, one must eat meals at the same time every day and avoid skipping meals in order to ensure that an irregular digestive system does not end up producing Ama in the body.
- Diet: One needs to ensure that the dietary intake is made up of healthy foods. In order to avoid Ama build up, you will also need to eliminate food that is difficult to digest including aerated drinks, food and drinks that are taken at extremely cold temperatures including ice cold water and ice cream. This usually puts out the digestive fires which keep the digestion going.
- Meditation: Practicing transcendental meditation is a good way of keeping Ama at bay. Transcendental meditation is a state of being in one's deepest sense of awareness. It is a simple meditative technique that helps you remain well balanced with just 20 minutes of practice every day. This method is known to prevent ailments in the body through its function of awareness.
- Exercise and Sleep: Some amount of exercise is required by every human body. This also helps in preventing Ama. Exercise keeps the metabolism and digestive system in peak and active form. Indulging in light to moderate exercise ensures that you sweat and flush out the unnecessary toxins of the body, even as you work up an appetite for food which ensures healthy eating. Sleep is equally important in reducing Ama as well.
Sleep, exercise, proper eating habits and a patch of meditation every day are some of the various ways that can aid the blocking and reduction of Ama.
Related Tip: Treating Sinusitis with Ayurveda ?
Hello doctor, if period will not come after 7 weeks of D&C then what should I do next? Should I refer doctor now?
Viral Hepatitis can invade the body and attack the liver systems. It has five different types, Hepatitis A, B, C, D and E. While hepatitis can be treated, it is best to prevent it in the first place.
Here are some simple, easy to follow tips that can prevent hepatitis from spreading.
1) Know how it spreads - Hepatitis can pass from individual to individual or through blood, body fluids, infected faeces. Contaminated food and water can also cause hepatitis. Hepatitis B, C and D in particular spread through contact with infected blood.
2) Get Vaccinations - Immunization can help you protect yourself against Hepatitis A and B. Vaccinations for Hepatitis C, D or E aren’t available. But Hepatitis C can be cured with anti-viral medications. For Hepatitis D, the infected person needs to get Hepatitis B to survive.
3) Avoid Sharing Personal Items - Don’t share as it is a high-risk behaviour for Hepatitis. Be sure that needles for body piercings, acupuncture and tattooing are safe and disposable to avoid the risk of contamination.
4) Avoid Sharing Grooming Items- If you are living with someone who has or is at risk of Hepatitis, make sure that you avoid sharing grooming items as undetectable quantities of blood or other bodily fluids on razors and toothbrushes can lead to spread of virus.
5) Alcohol and Drugs - Hepatitis is a high risk among people who use excessive alcohol and over the counter medications. Liver inflammation and liver damage puts individual at risk of contracting Hepatitis and therefore, alcohol or prescription drugs and herbal supplements must be avoided and taken only after physician’s consultation.
6) When Travelling- Avoid eating raw fruits, vegetables and raw shellfish, avoid eating at unhygienic places, brush teeth and rinse mouth with clean water, avoid iced drinks or adding ice to the drinks while traveling to avoid contracting the condition.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.