Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Withdrawal bleeding from ecp then also can I become pregnant? My withdrawal bleeding started from. Ecp on 26th April. Wen will my period strt again?
Dear sir/madam I am great great tension for my mom she entered 40 years and is suffering from frequent periods in a month he has 3 to 4 times periods in a month please tell me what is wrong with her is she ok or not?
What to do to stop pregnancy after a month. And it is possible if a girl do not lose her period she can get pregnant? Please answer right way to stop pregnancy what type of pills should be taken or any other thing. Answer asap.
Hello sir. Me and my girl Friend played oral sex. Unexpectedly sperm gone inside her. Is it harmful or any chance for pregnancy?
My age is 23. I was diagnosed with a cyst formation. Epidydimal cyst of 7*8mm. Is there any homeopathic treatment for this instead of operation.
In general, anterior cruciate ligament injuries or ACL injuries, are understood as tears in any of the several knee ligaments joining the upper leg bone and the lower leg bone. This can vary from minor injuries, such as small ligament tears, to more serious cases like complete tears or when the ligament and one of the bones gets displaced from the other. These injuries usually occur during sports activities, like soccer, basketball, football, gymnastics, tennis, volleyball, etc. An untreated ACL injury can lead to a condition called an ACL deficiency. This can cause a lot of problems with regard to knee movements as the bones may rub against each other, causing a lot of pain. In some cases, the cartilage covering the ends of the bones may get damaged, eventually tearing and trapping the cushion pads supporting the knee joints.
Signs and symptoms of anterior cruciate ligament may include:
- You are unable to move properly.
- You experience immense pain while walking up and down stairs.
- You are unable to engage much in physical activities.
- Your knee begins to swell gradually.
- You can sense a loud popping sensation when moving your knee.
- You experience feelings of instability.
Anterior cruciate ligament injuries generally occur during sports. Here are some common possible instances that might happen during a game:
- Sudden arrest in motion
- An unsteady landing from a jump
- Direct blows to the knee from tackles
- Sudden shifts in direction
Treatment of ACL injuries normally involves the following:
1. Immediate medical attention along with intense first aid care
2. Sincere adherence to the R.I.C.E model of self care
- Rest: proper rest for a couple of weeks or months depending upon the severity of the injury
- Ice: using ice packs to help cool the nerves
- Compression: ice treatment further helps in compression
- Elevation: when lying down in bed, it is strongly recommended that you keep your affected leg at a slightly higher position, through the use of pillows or cushions
3. Success rehabilitative therapy for several weeks
4. Anterior cruciate ligament surgery or reconstruction
My wife is pregnant for one month as she missed her first period and as indicated by prega news kit but we do not want a baby right now .we want it to be aborted at home by the most easy and safe method.
My age is 40 years and every month I had very heavy periods then I consult my doctor and then she told me for ultrasound, the reports of ultra sound are: * B/L MILD HYDRONEPHROSIS IS SEEN-?UTI *BULKY UTERUS WITH DUB *PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE *UTERUS SIZE 7.5 X 4.2 X 3.8 AND RETROVERTED. *ENDOMETRIUM THICKNESS IS 09 mm. After this doctor do biopsy and reports are GROSS: SEVERAL GREYISH BROWN SOFT TISSUE PIECES TOGETHER MEASURING 1.0 ml MICROSCOPIC: SECTION SHOWS ENDOMETRIAL GLANDS AND STROMA. THE GLANDS ARE INCREASED IN NUMBER AND SIZE. THESE GLANDS ARE LINED BY TALL COLUMNAR EPITHELIUM. FEW GLANDS ARE SHOWING PSEUDOSTRATIFICATION OF endometrial GLANDULAR EPITHELIUM. STROMA IS DENSE WITH ROUND TO OVAL CELLS. SCANT AREAS OF HAEMORRHAGE ARE PRESENT. TEST FOR CANCER IS ALSO DONE BUT NO THREATS FOUND. DOCTOR ASKS FOR SURGERY, I DO not WANT TO BE OPERATED. PLEASE SUGGEST IF IT IS curable BY MEDICINE OR NOT. IF YES PLEASE PRESCRIBE THE MEDICINES WHICH SHOULD BE TAKEN.
There are many questions a woman may have in mind for her gynecologist, but never asked them. Here are 15 such questions along with their solutions.
- Does my vagina smell unpleasant?: You should shower it with water and gently wipe it with a wash cloth before any test. Applying perfume makes the smell even worse.
- What to do in case the feet stink?: You should wear fresh and clean socks before going for the test and getting in the stirrup, which is a metal device for convenience of gynaecological tests.
- In case of a period, should I cancel my test appointment?: A gynaecologist is not afraid nor disgusted by blood as blood is a part of the specialist's profession. If you have heavy bleeding, you can call up the nurse for suggestions.
- What if the doctor or nurse judges my body?: Your gynaecologist does not care about your body and is more concerned about your problems and how to solve them.
- What if my legs are unshaved?: Your gynaecologist really does not care about your legs or underarms or any part of your body. Your problem is the only concern for the doctor.
- What if my shaved hair looks ugly?: As stated before, the gynaecologist is only concerned about your problem and nothing else. Use a sharp razor to prevent bumps or ingrown hair.
- What is the speculum?: It is a device used by your gynaecologist for opening your vagina in order to observe the cervix or look for infections on the vaginal wall.
- Why do I urinate in my pants if I sneeze, laugh or cough?: This is a common phenomenon for women who have given birth and is easy to treat.
- Is my vaginal discharge normal?: Having a small amount of white vaginal discharge is quite normal.
- What does the gynaecologist check inside my vagina using hands?: The bimanual exam is done using the hands to detect problems in the uterus.
- What if I do not like birth control means?: There are over 50 methods of birth control and many pills you can choose from.
- Can I ask about my sexual problems?: Absolutely yes, as it is quite an important issue.
- Can my partner or family accompany me to the test?: Yes, they can, but during the time of the test, they should leave the room.
- Can I discuss my relationship problems?: Your gynaecologist should know about any issue you are having.
- If I am having forced sex, should I tell? :Such matters should be conveyed immediately.
You can ask your gynecologist any question, which bothers you, without fear.