Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AkshayYour feedback matters!
Suffering from cough from last 6 months. While taking medicine relief is there. It's not regular but on and off during the day. Also comes during sleeping. Cough is yellow in color. Sometimes blood clot is also seen. Chest and sinus x ray is clear.
I have acne problem on the back It's too much in the quantity it is from last 2 years. Treatment is going on.
Sir, meri sister ko do saal se ppair m drd h, i am from haryana usko koi nerve ka koi pain h, wo bahut tklif m h.dr. Operation ki kh to rhe h pr operation sucessful hoga iske 50-50 chances bol rhe h wo chl b nhi pa rhi h.tablets leti h lekin raat ko 12 bje ke baad us tablet ka asr b khatm ho jata h.please request h aap se koi to ilaj btaye iska.
I had intercourse using protection on Aug 2 and 8th. Once his sperm spilled outside soo I took emergency pill. My periods date is 24 .my cycle is always normal .After dat next two months got normal periods on 22nd. And bleeding was as usual for 6-7 days. Now it's d 3rd month I din get my periods. I don have any symptoms of pregnancy except I feel my tummy s lil bulged. May it's my stress. But y my period s missing now. I'm tensed pls help.
I am a 42 years and have type 2 diabetics for last two month my doctor advice to take morning and evening eachone try metformin tablet what should I do.?
I'm student and my father want to send me Punjab for further study and I don't want to go there and now I am feeling so depressed and always have headache.
I am 18 year old young boy. And I have so many acne and pimples and red holes on my face which are really so itchy and painful. And increasing day by day. Please help.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.
I have a dark spots problem my eye is very dark with dark spots please give me a best solution regarding my eyes How I improve my eyes & less my dark spots.
I am 25 year old and my weight is 54 kg. I looks very weak. So please suggest me how to gain weight.
Have you given birth to a newborn of late? Or, are you expecting to be a new mother in a couple of months? Whatever the trigger you surely know how motherhood brings about a huge lot of changes within and without. Motherhood, as a gratifying experience gradually works on our view of the world. It significantly shapes perspectives of people closely related to us. Such changes are internal and go way deeper in deciding the kind of parenthood you are ready for. The more obvious changes are however not satisfying. Many women find it strenuous to accept how their body changes every passing week. There are other disadvantageous health issues an expecting woman is known to face. From headaches, to hormonal imbalances, to back pain and fatigue; they face it all. Reportedly, the most prevalent yet distressing problem among pregnant women is that of hypertension. Causal factors leading to hypertension could be many; it is necessary to get diagnosed before your condition is too acute to tackle.
How can you regulate hypertension to keep healthy while pregnant:
- Addiction is a complete no-no: If you are addicted to smoking or drinking, you should stop immediately. Your bad habits can increase your blood pressure by a high percentage. You must also abstain from taking other banned drugs.
- Obesity is a major concern: Some people think obesity to be a sign of health during pregnancy. It is important to be strong and healthy, but excess of adipose tissues is really not required. Obesity can also lead to miscarriages. Even if you feel like binge eating, stick to a nutritious diet and avoid irregular food habits. The kind of food you take also determines your blood flow. It is better to eat food that has a low level of sodium.
- Indulge in physical activities: Routine workouts and moderate household activities that do not involve exertion must be done by all pregnant women. Exercise helps in circulating blood properly. It effectively betters your condition of hypertension. Consult a healthcare provider for good advice.
- Twins or triplets: If you are carrying more than one baby, you are at a higher risk of suffering from hypertension as your body is making adjustments to added stress. In such a case one needs to take medications to control blood pressure following the advice of a doctor.
- If you are above forty: Pregnant women over the age of forty are more likely to develop one of the four kinds of hypertension typically faced during childbearing. Since, at this age your body has already started degenerating you might be lacking in vitamins. Vitamin supplements, especially the intake of enough folic acid is strongly recommended.
What are these Open Pores?
All of us have pores on the skin. These are oil gland openings; when these openings get abnormally dilated, they are referred to as ‘open pores’. Open pores present as small pit like regions, giving a dimpled look to your skin similar to an orange peel thereby giving a dull, irregular, and aged appearance to the face.
Open pores are mostly seen on the nose and adjacent cheeks (malar area). In individuals with oily skin, they may be observed on outer part of cheeks & forehead, too.
Remember, they are not the same as larger pits and craters of acne scars. It might be a possibility that you have an oily skin with black/white heads and may be susceptible to outbreaks of pimples.
How are they formed?
Open pores generally commence at the time of puberty; as a result of increased oil secretion from sebaceous/oil glands, which occurs as a result of stimulation of androgen hormone. As an end result these sebaceous glands openings get blocked with dead skin cells & debris. This restricts the flow of increased oil resulting in distension of their opening which is seen as open pores.
Age spots may be caused by skin aging, sun exposure, or other forms of ultraviolet light exposure, such as tanning beds. You are most likely to develop age spots on the areas of your skin that receive the most sun exposure.
How to get rid of the open pores?
There are various treatment options available so as to get rid of open pores. However, there is no concrete evidence to prove the efficacy and response rate.
To get rid of those unsightly pores kindly CONSULT PRIVATELY by clicking button on my profile Consult.