Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AkshayYour feedback matters!
I have hypertension for about a year now. I am drinking atenolol table 25 mg in a day. I now want to stop drinking table and start exercising. Is this fine?
Hello, I am 27 years old male, I went for 22km trekking expedition. Next day while sneezing I felt a sudden pain wave through my left lower back. I took it casually and went to play soccer next day now I'm feeling it for past 3 days although the intensity is low-mild. I had similar back pain with high intensity around3 months back while picking up something from the floor. Went to see a doctor and foot x-rayed he told it's a sprain and have me passion killers it subsided in couple of days. Should I visit again to the doctor or it will cool down in a few days?
I am 39 year old male, my leg foot is burning 24 hour, I am diabetic taking medicine but in control. Please Advise how can be relief from foot burning ?
I'm looking so leap I tried every thing but no use suggest some medicines to increase my weight. My age is 19 but my weight is below 50.
I am 30 years old person. My job is a sitting job. I have backache since last month. Kindly give some advice.
My heart beats goes on increasing whenever I do some exercise and it remains fast for a long time I can see my skin having to and fro motion with naked eye What is the problem?
How should I get rid of pimples. Even after I have been using costly soaps and medicines they keep on coming.
Hello doctor Meri wife ka period nai aa paya hai av tk jb ki date kal ka hi tha pregnancy bhi test kr liya usne umse bhi koi problem nai hai to period late kyu ho rha hai aisa pehle to kv nai hua hai.
I am suffering for asthma quite sever wef lat year march. Since some renovation work is going in my home I am feeling breathless most of the time antiboitiks are no use as lighter one does not improve and stronger one creat another problem [ I am also suffering from nerve pronlems I e suddenly nerve any where in the body gets blocked and shooting pain starts it can be shoulder palm wrist eye or throat some times vocal cords are so affected that my voice goes to minimul) which is not bieng diagnosed even at appollo and aiims it started around 2006 however intensity of the deases has reduced but is staying then I dont take strong medicines.
According to Ayurveda, when pitta (hot property of the body) increased in the body it leads to hair problems.
And there things also necessary to keep in mind while treatment of hair problem:-
1. Poor nutritional level (lack of vitamins, minerals etc)
2. Stress and anger.
For overcome this hair problem.
1. Take more green leafy vegetables which are easy to digest and contains vitamins, minerals etc.
2. Don't take fast food, junk food, oily food, spicy food, Chinese, Panjabi, potato, rice, heavy food etc which disturbs digestive system.
3. Manage streets and anger. It is most necessary.
4. Take a glass of milk two times in a day.
5. Morning walk / yoga asana / pranayama like shitali, shitkari etc/ deep breathing exercise / walking for an hour 5 days in a week. Regular do these.
6. Drink water 3 litres per day. It helps in absorption of nutrients in the abdomen.
7. Don't take opposite diets like milk and carrots, milk and sour fruits etc.
8. Don't suppress natural urges like urine, stool etc.
9. Avoid constipation. Take one spoon ghee in a glass of milk at night time for stool problem.
10. Don't use chemical base hair products. Always use herbal base hair products.