Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. AkashYour feedback matters!
Due to overweight my sugar levels are high, right now I am taking every day 1 tab (Glyred-M) before food at night time. After 1 month I noticed FBS Is between 80-100 After food is 120-140, but I don't have proper energy to do my work.
Sir marriage ho kar 3 years complete ho gaya magar abi tak bacha doctor bola hai sperm count kam hai.
My husband is prone to allergy by dust particles, or seasonal. He is suffering from cold, cough,sneezing last 15-20 days. please suggest me some home remedies to control this.
I have been suffering from psoriasis flares for a long time. Without any respite. Age 30 yrs, female. In family Father has history of eczema.
A heart attack does not always have obvious symptoms, such as pain in your chest, shortness of breath and cold sweats. In fact, a heart attack can actually happen without a person knowing it. This condition is known as a ‘silent heart attack’, medically known as ‘silent ischemia’, occurring due to the shortage of oxygen supply to the heart muscle.
The causes of a silent heart attack are similar to that of a heart attack. They include-
Lack of exercise
Disorders such as diabetes
Age, usually above 65
Consumption of tobacco or smoking
A silent cardiac arrest makes one more vulnerable to another heart attack that could be fatal.
The only method to diagnose if you had a silent heart attack is through imaging tests, such as echocardiogram, electrocardiogram or others. These tests can show certain changes which might be indicative of a heart attack.
An analysis of one’s overall health and the symptoms can aid in deciding whether few more tests are required.
How would you prevent a silent heart attack?
Get your cholesterol and blood pressure count tested regularly.
Refrain from smoking.
- Be aware of your body and call on a doctor if you feel there’s anything which is bothering you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 26 years. I have a history of polycystic ovary. Recently I have gone through miscarriage. My gynaec says that in 7 weeks my baby has no heart beat. I hav 2 gestational sacs. My doctor says it is abnormal so I have to abort my child. It is my first pregnancy. So please suggest me that this wont happen with me again. Kindly advise me.
I am 61 years diabetic DM2 using okamet 500 mg metformin and half daonil twice daily since 45 days after reducing daonil full twice daily to control FBs. And Pbs. I am taking COSART H and Selekone xl 50 against cardace 10 mg I was taking with selekone xl 50 earlier. Please advise any bad effects will come in long usage.
You're said to suffer from the problem of premature ejaculation if you ejaculate a minute after penetration or are unable to delay ejaculation during sex. There are certain risk factors and complications associated with this condition and being aware of them can help in effective management of the sexual dysfunction.
Risk factors involved:
1. Erectile dysfunction - Your chances of developing premature ejaculation increase if you regularly face trouble in getting or sustaining an erection. More importantly, the fear of not being able to get an erection can cause you to rush through your sexual experiences.
2. Stress - Premature ejaculation increases if you suffer from mental or emotional stress. When this happens, your ability to relax and pay attention during sexual intercourse decreases.
3. Health problems - Even the presence of an underlying health condition like a heart disease may make you rush through sex and ejaculation. Moreover, many heart patients have been reported as having experienced a decrease in satisfaction and frequency after a heart surgery or heart attack.
What are its complications?
Complications that premature ejaculation can cause:
1. Fertility issues - Premature ejaculation can decrease your chances of having a baby or can even make fertilization tricky. During conception, two things need to happen, which are penetration of the vagina and ejaculation, when the latter occurs before penetration, it affect your fertility chances.
2. Stress in relationships - Relationship problems are another complication that you may face when you have premature ejaculation.
More importantly, a strained relationship can give rise to dissatisfaction between partners. If you experience PE, the best thing to do is not blame yourself or consider yourself as inadequate. Communicate with your partner by speaking openly about the subject.
2. Dengue is a communicable disease spread by mosquitoes from one human to another.
3. Improve hygiene levels for reducing infections.
4. The only way is to prevent mosquito-bites and prevent mosquitoes from breeding
5. Make sure all egg-laying habitats of mosquitoes like open and stagnant water source are cleaned up.
6. Either throw the water and clean up or treat with insecticides
7. Use protection such as window screens, long-sleeved clothes, and insecticide treated materials, coils and vaporizers.