Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AK UpadayaYour feedback matters!
I am 17. I had unprotected sex just next day after my periods ended but took an ipill within 3 hours. After 5 days I had dark bleeding like light periods which continued for 3 days. Since I took the pill my vagina smells very foul I want to know if it is side effect of the pill or its an infection? How can I get rid of smell? And there are any chances of pregnancy?
doctor i m feeling all the symptoms of pregnancy from past 2 months but i never had sex with anyone ..me an my bf got cozzy on 10 may ..after that i had periods for 2 times this times it had a less flow n little brownish in starting then normal....i took home pregnancy test 2 time both tym it turned negative ..i consulted general physicians they said its all because of stressu r feeling all these symptoms ....please help me out what is wrong with me ..Am i pregnant. ?
meri age 24 year hai, me pragnancy ke bare me information chahti hu. Me janna chahti hu ki kya pregnant hone pr tummy me waisa hi pain hota hai jaisa periods ke time hota hai.
My friend is facing few symptoms since last 1 year. She complains about anal itching, pain while urinating and odour vaginal discharge regularly. Can you please help us in finding out what the exact problem is?
I am 31 years old. I have some problem about my abdomen, first morning I have to take some heavy food-neither massive pain start in my hole abdomen. How can I relives from that. Is it not to fear?
Hello Doctor! My husband's age is 35 His weight is 80 Kg. His Height is 5.5. He is putting on weight From past 6 months he is putting on weight earlier it was 75 then 78 and now 81. He takes all precautions still no benefit. He has made certain diet changes stopped eating rice avoiding all sweet and sugary items. He is eating dalia he also walks daily morning for half an hour. For breakfast he eats sometimes oats or boiled eggs and milk. Dr. did ask him to do some blood test thyroid sugar level lipid profile. These are his results Hba1c 6.2%///Total cholesterol H 260.3mg/dl LDLcholesterol H174.56mg/dl///Rest all counts are normal. Pls help as to what diet is need for high chole level Is there any thing to worry or level can be controlled. Thanks.
Sir my liver is very weak if eat some spicy food then belly painful. Sir please tell medicine who better feel.
Hello sir, I am 59 year old male have undergone angioplasty twice once in 2008 n the other one month back. Is there any medicine in Ayurveda which can clear the blocks, as the old 2008 one is now blocked by 50%
Vaginal yeast infection occurs when too many yeast cells grow in the vagina, causing inflammation. It can spread by sexual contact but is not considered as a sexually transmitted infection. A yeast infection results in soreness or itching in the vagina with a burning sensation while urinating.
Causes of yeast infections in the vagina:
The vagina contains a balanced mix of yeast and bacteria; but if the balance is disrupted, it can lead to yeast infection. The reasons for overgrowth of yeast infections are:
- If antibiotics are used more than usual, they can decrease the level of lactobacillus bacteria present in the vagina, changing the pH of vagina
- Having high estrogen levels during pregnancy by using high dose birth control pills and hormone therapy can lead to the overgrowth of yeasts.
- Having diabetes, especially when the blood sugar level is not checked and tends to be high
- Having a weak or impaired immune system
- Being overweight and having poor eating habits, including foods high in sugar level
Risk factors associated with the condition:
A number of factors can increase your risk of getting a vaginal yeast infection.
- Using antibiotics heightens your risk of developing vaginal yeast infection as it disrupts the balance between yeast and bacteria. Excessive intake of antibiotics can kill healthy bacteria, leading to overgrowth of yeast organisms.
- Having a weak immune system with conditions such as poorly controlled diabetes and HIV can lead to an overgrowth of yeast in the vagina. Corticosteroid medicines also weaken the immune system.
- Wearing pants that are tight-fitting, nonabsorbent and undergarments that trap warmth and moisture
- Having high estrogen levels due to an imbalance of hormone levels during pregnancy or menstrual cycle can also lead to vaginal yeast infection. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I suffer from anxiety and feeling jitter or I think lot of thing anytime without any reason anytime I feel stressed what cn I do please plz help me I am totally confused my life going to hell now.
My friend has a spinal problem from the last year due to exertion at training camp. Doc recommended physiotherapy and it went good. But since last 2 days it has started paining allot and has involved shoulders and neck as well. It's paining for all the 24 hours. Please suggest something so that he can get rid of this pain.
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.