Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
In my face red red pimples for 6 days. What can I do for this problem please give me advice and medicine.
Hi I am seeing redness on my legs when I apply anti fungal/bacterial ointment it looks like its healing but it never gets cured completely I am having it from 1 month now please suggest.
One year ago I met a accident present facing problem of black scars doctor suggest me a medrma but its not removing can tell me the good medicine.
I have test by blood in a lab and they reported that my lymphocyte level is low than normal. It only is 14% rather than normal value of 20-40%.and ESR is 40 mm/hr rather than 0-20 mm/hr. Now what to do? Whatafe the precautions and medicine I have to take to back my lymphocyte and esr to normal. Help please I am currently having boils for more than 2 months continuously one after another.
Male pattern baldness and other kinds of baldness can turn out to be a pesky affair that also eventually might have a bearing on your confidence level. A hair transplant is an excellent way of dealing with this issue. This method usually takes the hair follicles from the donor site and implants them on the scalp where male pattern balding has set in. While this is an effective and commonly used process, it also comes with minor scars and other issues.
There are many things, which you must take care of, after the procedure. Here are a few of those things.
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. There may also be a little bit of swelling or inflammation at the site of the transplant, which may cause irritation. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head. For this, you may have to sleep with your head on two pillows so as to keep the head propped up. Also, you may want to sleep or relax in a reclining chair for a few days until the swelling subsides.
- Physical activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So, it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.
- Food: In order to help the scar recover faster, you will need to avoid food that is too spicy as this usually has an adverse effect on the incisions and scars after any surgical procedure. These spices usually create a lot of heat and can cause further swelling, redness and other symptoms. Excessive alcohol consumption must also be avoided.
There are a number of things that you can take care of after a hair transplant procedure in order to recover faster and be comfortable until the hair growth starts.
Related Tip: "Is Hair Transplant Surgery A Lasting Option?"
I am suffering from severe acne problem on face and buttocks .My skin is getting darker on inner thighs and down there please suggest me medication.
If you have curly hair, chances are frizz is your natural enemy. And if it is summer and the weather chooses to be humid, that is when everything goes for a toss. Static build-up in winters can also cause frizzy hair. Frizzy hair occurs due to raised hair cuticles, which allow moisture to traverse and enlarge the strands. This makes your hair look frizzy and dried, instead of defined and smooth. Usually, people with curly hair have more frizz problems than people with straight hair. Frizzy hair can occur due to many reasons, some of them include:
- Inadequate daily water consumption
- Repeated chemical treatment of hair (Hair dyes, bleach, etc.)
- Using the wrong hair products
- Certain medications
- Wearing woollen clothes (Such as scarves or sweater which cause static)
- Improper haircare (For instance, you may be rubbing your hair too harshly as you dry it)
- Washing hair with extremely hot water
- Dry, cold winds
- Styling your hair with heated equipment
Frizzy hair is a common problem during both monsoon and winter months.
1. The best way to deal with frizzy hair is to use a leave-in hair gel that has vitamins, minerals and proteins in it. The gel also contains other active ingredients such as hibiscus, saw palmetto and gingko biloba. The gel will moisturise the strands and lock the nourishment in. It will also form a protective barrier over the hair, so environmental factors (sun, rain, wind, etc.) cannot agitate the hair.
2. Frizzy hair is also treated by conditioners that are left in the hair for longer so they effectively moisturise each strand of hair.
3. Using hair brushes made from plastic or boar fibres can also reduce frizz.
4. Usually, frizz can lead to hair breakage. Thus it is important to use the correct shampoo for your hair type that has gentle cleansing and deep moisturising properties. Nourishing shampoos that contain hibiscus extracts and almond oil can be effective against hair breakage.