Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Abilasha PathakYour feedback matters!
I had my periods on 23 may nd had intercourse with my bf on 4 june without precaution but taken unwanted-72 on 5 june nd again had periods on 12 june nd now m nt having periods yet M I pregnant please reply m very much tensed.
I am trying from last 6 months for baby, my wife has all the tests and everything is fine with her. When should I go for fertility test, if required. Is there any other reason for her to not conceiving or any suggestions which helps to get pregnant.
One bowl of bhindi gives you 40 gm of calcium. If you take it twice a week it will keep your teeth and bone healthy.
I have itching in vaginal area from last one week. Tried clindamycin cream but not to great relief, pls suggest.
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 19th of may and the last day of her bleeding was 17th may. She took Emergency contraceptive pill after that. Her regular cycle is of 28 days. The periods are still awaited and it's already been 12 days past of her due date. The home Pregnancy test has been done for once and it shows negative. Is it possible that periods will get delay for this long after taking Plan B? Are there any chance of getting pregnant?
She's not get properly periods every time & get much pain if she's not in period. So can you suggest please how could solve problems.
I am 21 years old girl. And I want to concieve baby. But when I do sex with my husband. I dont feel anything. I mean it dont get succeed. What should I do?
Hello doctors I need help from you all I had sex with my gf on 7 November and her periods were over at 4 November so we decided for sex and during that by mistake I ejaculate into her still within a 1 hour I gave her ipill but I was very much in tension so after 24 hour also I told her to take unwanted 72 and now is 17 November 10 days has been passed but still she is not in period I am very much in tension please tell me something very much stressed.
I am a 57 years old woman, my problem is I get hot flushes, especially at night time and very frequently, which become very irritating at times and I get mood swings too, though I know its a common symptom for a menopausal women. One year back I used to take medication to suppress the hot flushes, but I was told that this medicine wil make you put on weight, so I stopped it. The name is Sibolone, Tibolone tablets BP. So please could you tell me if there is any alternative medicine and by which I will not gain weight. Otherwise I am a very happy go lucky type of a person and I am working in a school as a teacher.
I m 36 yrs old married since 2 yrs. I have got 2 polyps in usg measuring 6x3mm and 3. 5x2. 3mm. Can I go for iui or removal of polyp is must bcos they are small size. Rest all factors are normal.
My girlfriend had medical abortion through pills after taking pills she had twice menstruation cycle in both of irregular after having her second cycle 45 days over ashe still not have period in between 1 St and 2nd cycle I had a oral sex with her does she pregnant again or its normal why does she not get 3rd menstruation cycle after completing 45 days is abortion done or she may get pregnant I not done sex with her after abortion.
Is bed rest necessary after ivf pregnancy? Is light work like cooking. Allowed. I conceived by ivf in aug 16. But gone through pre term delivery in 5th month. I did job. So please suggest me for next attempt. What are the precautions?
I am pregnant with 6 months and going weight. This is my second baby. I dont want to gain weight. Is there a solution to this?
I am 21 years old. I am getting hungry a lot nowadays. and in every hour I just need anything to eat. I am just a lot tensed about everything nowadays and the more I eat the more I need to have something. Please advise.
A breast lump is an enlargement, swell, protuberance or a bump that is different than the breast tissue surrounding it. Breast lumps can appear in men as well as women and they can be benign or malignant. Causes of benign breast lumps are as follows:
- Fibroadenosis: Also known as Fibro-cystic breast disease, it is a benign condition that affects the breast. It may affect either of the breasts or both. One of the major symptoms of Fibroadenosis is a breast lump. Usually, the lumpiness disappears after the menstrual cycle is over. Fibroadenosis occurs because the breast tissue doesn’t respond well to the hormonal changes during the menstrual cycle.
- Fibroadenomas: Fibroadenomas occur because of abnormal response to the hormone oestrogen. The lumps are usually well formed and round, around the milk ducts of the breast. Breast lumps due to Fibroadenomas are called breast mice, because they move around the breast. In some cases, they disappear and in some, they tend enlarge during pregnancy.
Other benign causes of breast lumps are breast abscesses, breast cysts, lipoma (lump of fat), mastitis (infection in the breast tissues), fat necrosis (another name for breast lumps) and intraductal papilloma (benign tumour of the milk ducts in the breast). A breast lump that is firm, well defined and doesn’t move around, i.e. it doesn’t disappear after your period or pregnancy, may be a result of breast cancer.
Treatment of breast lumps
The treatment of a breast lump depends on its cause. Benign breast lumps usually disappear over time. Otherwise following treatments can be considered as per the doctor’s discretion-
- Medication: If the breast lumps are painful or increase over time, it is advisable to take medication.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and other painkillers like paracetamol
- Danazol, Tamoxifen or Bromocriptine are administered to treat breast pain as well
- Antibiotics which are administered to cure breast abscesses that are caused due bacterial infections
- Limiting the amount of fat in the diet or wearing well fitting bras also reduces the amount of pain due to breast lumps.
- Certain types of breast lumps are filled with fluid or pus. This fluid can be drained through a procedure called aspiration or drainage.
- A radical way to treat a breast lump is surgery. Many a times, these lumps get bigger and painful and the most effective way to deal with it is to remove it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Research suggests that this ayurvedic herb, also called holy basil, may help manage levels of the stress hormone cortisol, helping to boost your mood. Look for teas and supplements in health-food stores and follow package directions.