Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Abhinav TyagiYour feedback matters!
I have pain on my right shoulder and it is very pain full from longer time please give me a solution..
Hello, doctor I have some injury in my foot, this is may be swelling and this gives me to much pain. Can you help me to perfect solution of this injury.
My mother is facing problem from back pain. What can she do for their back pain. She do exercise every day but there is no umprovement in that. She consult a various docter to control tha back pain. But no improvement is there. Plese suggest the amswer about the back pain of my mother. I am also suffering from back pain:-. Please help us to improve our body structure.
Hi I had problem of back pain on my body this is very pain full. I am not able to sleep well with this problem so please give me some suggestions about dis problem. Thanks
I had a c-section 15 days back and gave birth to girl baby. I am observe less milk supply. Please suggest me how to increase milk production. And what type of food can help.
I am 26 years old I am suffering from mild mvp on left side of heart,migraine, high blood pressure, backache problem, spondylitis on neck and also my weight is gaining monthly?
A day after a good workout session at gym, I am hearing a popping sound in my shoulder and bone/ muscle overlapping or moving one over other, though I feel a little pain when I move my hand up and down. Just curious to know is it any sign of injury or this happens? For this I got many replies and remedies like icing, low frequency exercise ,rest, it's been almost two weeks, still same condition.
I have severe pain in my left knee when I stretch my leg from bend position this happens mostly while sitting in chair. Can anyone guide me what should I do?
I am 14 years old girl and from last 2 days my right hand is paining I tried some ointments and some sprays also but still it's paining! Can you help me out by giving some home remedy!
Sir, I am 59 years old, body weight 67kgs height 5. 8 ft I am suffering from both leg heel pain from last 15 days.I dont have sugar or b. P problem daily 8 km riding bycycle, please advise me,.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.