Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Abhinav TyagiYour feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed with Spondylitis in the top of the neck its not the tightness or the pain its the way its affecting my balance! I also have a inner ear problem so not sure what is causing the vertigo or could it be a bit of both can anyone out there help before I go crazy thanks!
I have lower back ache and was informed by doctor that due bad posture (i have a little bulging belly and sitting work) I am having disc problem. I have started brisk walking to help me in attaining good posture and to shed some weight. And also doing certain exercises recommended by doctor. This has reduced pain in my back. Please recommend some exercises for strengthening my lower back muscles and also advice some weight training exercises which would help in my case. Thanks.
I have severe pain in my ankle. I had ankle hair line fracture twice and the 3rd time got sprain. The pain areas are heel ,toes and sides of the foot on upper side.
I have back pain before few days I take lots of medical but pain didn't gone what can I do for release the pain.
I am 21 years old woman. I have lower back pain from a month ago. I have taken medicine from a doctor nearby but there is no improvement in pain. Now what should I do?
What are the natural sources of iron in vegetarian instead of taking iron folic tablet in pregnancy which is creating constipation and how to increase hemoglobin naturally.
My husband is having issues with his back. I know it's chronic back pain but his symptoms are tight/stiffness in lower back when laying flat and getting out of bed, painful to twist, bend and lift, sitting and standing starts hurting at about 10-15 minutes, needs to constantly change positions when sitting standing or laying down, lower lumbar feels week, constant sharp pain.
My friend had an accident some years ago. Somehow she felt that she is nt able to stand up. She went fr the treatment. After MRI and XRay. All the reports found to be normal. Bt she still have the pain from the tail bone to the neck regularly. sometimes the pain aggravate so much so that she is nt able to walk properly. Through the reports problem is still nt identified. Wat could be the problem or issue. As there is regular pain to her because of this. please reply.
I am 18 years and from 2 weeks I am experiencing some sound near my back bone so wanted know what is the problem, so please help.
I have pain in my shoulders since 3 years I message it with balm and other ointment after that I relief for 1 or days again pain started.
I am 25 years ols male and have backache for last 2 months I have used pain relief. ointment cream for couple of dad but haven't got any relief. What should I do now.
I have a lot of pain in my legs because of my over weight. How can I control that? Please help me for that.
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!