Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhilash Gaur
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhilash GaurYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I saw my daughter 1st time in this world through Dr. Gaur's Hand . Wow !! I could not express that moment in words. Dr. Gaur is the only doctor we have been used to visit since 3.5Yrs. He is so caring and always try to understand the situations and explain the problem in details . we never miss him anytime , as he is always responsive any time on his phone in case of any emergency. Thanks to Dr. Gaur
Dr. Abhilash suggested and treated my child well . now she grows under their guidence.
Excellent skilled Doctor and a wonderful person
A 2 year child has cough + vomiting in sleeping. This situation is repeating for every 2 months. Is it serious?
Stomach aches or abdominal pains are one of the most frequently reported health complaints faced by children. Children below the age of twelve are known to suffer from recurrent stomach pain. While pains such as these lead to momentary discomfiture, they also lay the path for graver worries if neglected for too long. Your child may feel sick and bunk school for two days; rest and home care can restore his or her health, but that in no way, is the best suited way of dealing with the situation. If tummy aches resurface over a certain period of time, parents should be cautious enough to look for the root cause and should try to eliminate it accordingly.
Widely noticed causes of stomach aches in children:
- Unhygienic food can affect the child’s digestive system.
- Intolerance to a certain food item should not be overlooked.
- Perpetual anxiety can make the tummy twist and turn.
- Urinary Tract Infections can also lead to acute abdominal pain.
- Serious factors such as gallstones or appendicitis could also be present. Immediate expert consultation is advised in such a case.
- Caffeine and packaged soft drinks can be harmful.
- Butter, ghee and other greasy products can trigger tummy aches.
Ways to treat tummy aches in children:
- Keep children away from gas producing food items: Food that is hard to digest should be avoided. Lentil soup or dal should only be consumed in limited amounts to prevent the formation of gas. Don’t let your child have too many nuts regularly.
- Keep them hydrated: Fluid intake should be monitored. A child should drink at least six to seven glasses of water per day. Fruit juices or soups can also be given to them alongside main meals. This helps digestion.
- Do not stack up food in one go: Eating a lot in one meal is a bad way of satisfying hunger. Have smaller meals in more numbers. Six to eight meals will keep your child full and will also eliminate chances of acid reflux which happens either due to an empty stomach or too much piling up of greasy food.
- Timely check - up with the doctor: If tummy aches refuse to go away, take your child to a doctor for a thorough check- up. Administer medicines as prescribed by the physician.
Hello sir or madam my daughter felt from standing active and her head has some swelling bur now she has no swelling she had vomiting after 3 hours no blood in ear and nose have asked the some question like school name class teacher name tution madam name is there any serious issues BUT NOW IS 24 hours HAS COMPLETE SHE IS EATING WELL PLAYING WELL NO VOMITING IS TILL THE NOW I HAS ASKED ONY YEAR QUESTION SHE GAVE ME RIGHT answer NO PAIN BUT WHEN I PRESSED SHE HAVE SWELLING ONLY little BIT swelling IS THAT GUD ANY serious issue IS THERE.
My son is 7 years old. He is thin. Every after 4 to 5 days, he is suffering from cold and then cough. What I will do and what I give to him to improve his health. What is the best drink like bournvita, pediasure or horlick etc.
High fever is common in kids and a common worry for parents as well. If you are a parent, you need to know when the fever is serious, and when you should worry about it. Fever is a defence mechanism of the body. Body temperature rises if any foreign body (or antigen) attacks your body. As a defence, body temperature rises making it an unfavourable condition for the antigen. Fever means 100.4 degree Fahrenheit. Normally for kids, thermometer is placed under the armpit to record the temperature. You need to add an extra degree for accuracy. Paediatricians recommend treatment for fever if it's more than 101 degree F.
When to Call a Doctor
If the kid is less than 4 months old and has a fever of 100.4 degree F with other mentioned symptoms as highlighted, one must see the doctor as an emergency situation.
If a kid has 104 degree F fever, rush to the doctor. Such a high fever in children could lead to seizers.
You must call a doctor if the kid has a fever along with the following symptoms:
- Looks very dizzy
- Has a deteriorated immune system or even any other medical condition
- Has a seizure
- Has symptoms such as rashes, painful throat, annoyance, rigid neck or ear pain
Medication Side Effects:
At times, if you treat your children with some medication that does not suit them, it may lead to high fever. In case fever in a kid aged less than 2 years lasts for more than one day, it's time to see a doctor. And lastly, remember that normal body temperature is 98.6 degree F.