Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abha SharmaYour feedback matters!
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.
My periods date was 11th an d today is 18th still I didn't get. I am taking pulsatilla 1m trice in a day. Is it ok?
My girlfriend experienced lil blood every time we have sex. Her cycle is proper. Bt we r tensed with such experience. Is it normal?
Are you aware of different types of STDs and their causes? STDs are diseases which are caused by a bacterial infection. In most cases, the bacteria are transmitted when having sex. There are several STDs which commonly occur in people, primarily because of having unprotected sex.
STDs include several types of infections such as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis, viral STDs like HIB, genital herpes, genital warts and hepatitis B. The germs causing STDs are present in the semen, vaginal secretion, and saliva in some cases. They are mostly spread via vaginal, oral, or anal sex. Some STDs also occur via skin contact.
Types of STDs
Here are the most common types of STDs:
- Chlamydia: This is a bacterial infection which develops on the genital tract. It is difficult to diagnose because of no early stage symptoms. The disease occurs within three weeks of being exposed to the bacteria. Painful urination, vaginal discharge in women and pain in the lower abdomen are common symptoms.
- Gonorrhea: This bacterial infection pertains to the genital tract, and may also occur in the mouth, eyes, anus or throat. The symptoms of the disease appear within 10 days after the exposure. Thick, cloud and bloody discharge from the vagina or penis, along with painful sensation during urination are major symptoms.
- Trichomoniasis: This STD is caused due to a microscopic, single-celled parasite known as the trichomonas vaginalis. It commonly gets transmitted during sexual intercourse with an affected person. In men, this disease infects the urinary tract, without any symptoms at times. In women, it affects the vagina. The condition develops within 28 days of exposure. Mild irritation and severe inflammation are experienced. A clear white, greenish or yellowish vaginal discharge and discharge from the penis in men are indicated.
- HIV: HIV is caused by the human immunodeficiency virus. HIV is a fatal condition which disrupts the body’s immune system, or the ability to fight against fungi and bacteria which cause illness. It leads to AIDS, which is a chronic, life threatening health condition. Usually, no early symptoms are experienced. Some people may develop an illness similar to flu, within two to six weeks of getting infected. A screening test for HIV is essential for proper diagnosis of the condition.
Genital herpes is another common type of STD which is caused by a certain form of herpes simplex virus or HSV. This enters the body via small breaks in the mucous or skin membrane. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Menopause is the time in a woman’s life at which she cannot procreate anymore. Side effects of pre-menopause, menopause and post menopause, shift incredibly from woman to woman. Nonetheless, normal side effects of menopause incorporate:
The majority of the side effects connected with menopause really occur during the pre-menopause stage. A few women experience menopause with no complications or disagreeable symptoms. However, others find menopausal side effects crippling and they usually happen during pre-menopause and go on for quite a long time. The symptoms that women experience are basically identified with decreased levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone. Side effects change generally due to the many impacts that these hormones have on the female body.
Your period may not be as regularly as it used to be. You may bleed heavier or lighter than usual, and at times experience spotting. Additionally, your period might be shorter or longer in time length. In case that you do miss your period, try to rule out pregnancy. In case you are not pregnant, a missed period could show the beginning of menopause. In case you start spotting after not having your period for twelve continuous months, try to converse with your specialist to discount any genuine conditions, for example, cancer.
Symptoms of untimely menopause are frequently the same as those seen by women experiencing common menopause and may include:
- Unpredictable or missed periods
- Periods that are heavier or lighter than normal
- Hot flashes (a sudden warmth that spreads over the abdominal area)
- These symptoms are an indication that the ovaries are delivering less estrogen.
- Vaginal dryness (the vagina may likewise get to be distinctly more dry and less adaptable)
- Bladder fractiousness and increased of loss of bladder control (incontinence)
- Emotional changes (crabbiness, mood swings, mellow stress)
- Dry skin, eyes, or mouth
- Diminished sex drive
Keeping in mind the symptoms recorded above, in case that you are less than forty years old and experience any of the accompanying conditions, you need to see your specialist to figure out if you are experiencing untimely menopause:
- You have experienced chemotherapy or radiation
- You or a relative has an immune system issue, for example, hypothyroidism, Graves' infection, or lupus
- You have unsuccessfully attempted to wind up distinctly pregnant for over a year
- Your mom or sister experienced untimely menopause
To analyze untimely menopause, your specialist will in all likelihood carry out a physical exam and extract blood to diagnose different conditions, for example, pregnancy and thyroid illness. He or she may likewise arrange a test to quantify your estradiol levels. Low levels of estradiol, a type of estrogen, can demonstrate that your ovaries are beginning to fall flat. At the point when estradiol levels are beneath thirty, it might show that you have early menopause. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.