Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. A. K YadavYour feedback matters!
I have distant vision problem. Left = -1.75 and Right = -1.25. Want to correct my eyes to 6/6 without undergoing any operation, what to do?
My mom is 62 years old diabetic, taking insulin also for the past 4 months because eyes specialist Dr. Advised her to cure her glaucoma in both eye but still sugar is not normal.
I am 35 years old and have a dry eyes issue. It becomes worst by the end of the day in the office probably due to the AC, but can't avoid it. On holidays I do not feel so much of an issue. Please suggest solution which would cure this issue and does not recur in long term. Thanks,
I have swelling on my eyes in early in the morning. Last night the eye was right. What will I do for this doctor. Ask me I was gone in many hospital no treatment.
Whenever I go swimming in the club pool my eyes remain red even after half an hour of stopping . I personally know people whose eyes never go red even after drinking alcohol or swimming or sleep . What do I have to do to keep my eyes clear white Inspite of above activities.
I am 21 year old. I am suffering from red eyes for last two weeks its so painful what the solution of this problem.
Hello Màm, I got zyoptix surgery done last month. IT'S been more than a month I had surgery and it was successful. My left eye haas cleared up pretty well but my right eye is still blurry and cloudy. I got thorough check up done by my eye surgeon and he says everything is alright and my right eye is healing as good as left eye. There are also no problems wih flap as well. The problem of blurriness increases in dim light and is not very noticeable in bright outdoor surroundings. Sometimes I see a bit of shadow around the borders. My surgeon says that the problem is mostly due to dryness and will settle down with time. I just want to know if this problem is normal and is there anything I need to worry about? Also I have been using Lubrex eye drops and oflacin dx eye drops. Thank you.
I am facing a severe problem with head ache. I am nt able to think even. I have an eye sight of 1. Please suggest me a solution for this.
He have eye problem in long sight. He wait for good doctor as soon as possible. Please reply urgently.
How to improve my eyesight I have -3.0 power glasses number so how can I improve my eyesight naturally.
About 2 months ago, I met with a bike accident. Left side of my face was swollen badly including left eye. Now my face is normal but my left eye got dark circle around it. Right eye is normal. I want to have my left eye normal. How do I do that? I need help.
Hi. My eyelid has swelled. Earlier there was redness and after consultation, I have been applying refresh tears eye drops and if2. Please suggest how to get rid of swelling.
My father is 77 year old and has been diagnosed suffering from wet AMD in his left eye. We have done all the test like ICG + FFA +OCT. Doctors have advised to go for injection with 2 options (Avastin- cheaper one & Lucentis - expensive one). Question :- Which option to go for and Pros & Cons for the same. What are the charges of this injection & best place to administer the same in Pune?
2. Excess sweet eatables should not be used.
3. Sugar should be taken in little quantity.
4. Hard water (which contains lime) should not be drunk.
5. Fruits juice should be drunk in large quantity.
6. Other treatment related to the eyes should be used to cure this disease.
7. The patient should not do reading and writing work in dim light.
8. The patient should not do any work which pressurizes the eyes.
9. Small and zigzag letters should not be read.
To help avoid workplace - dry eye and eye strain, follow these eye ergonomics tips.
1. Stay at arm’s length: try placing the monitor 25 inches away from your face. No measuring tape? put your screen an arm’s length away.
2.Take care of glare: while many new phones and laptops have glass screens with excellent picture quality, they also produce a strong glare that can aggravate the eyes. If you use a glass screen device, try a matte filter for your screen.
3. Give your eyes a break: strain occurs after long, continuous periods of reading paper or viewing digital screens up close. follow the 20-20-20 rule: take a break every 20 minutes by looking at an object 20 feet away for 20 seconds. Looking into the distance allows your eyes to relax.
4. Defy dry eye: many newer office buildings have humidity - controlled environments that suck moisture out of the air. In winter, heaters on high can further dry your eyes. Try a desktop humidifier to add localized moisture.
Keep artificial tears at hand to help lubricate your eyes.
5. Lighten up: when your screen is much brighter than your surroundings, your eyes have to work harder to see. Adjusting your environmental lighting can reduce eye strain. Also, try increasing the contrast on your monitor.