Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A k TyagiYour feedback matters!
Am suffering from stomach pain for last 15 days am also contact with doctor but no use please give me solution immediately.
I'm 22 years old I have problem that my stomach gets full after few meals of food. I can't eat normal amount of food if forced I vomit.what to do
I am an heart and diabetic patient. I am regularly going for walk for about 5 k. M. And doing exercises. I am not getting sufficient sleep at night and I am going for sleep during day time. Some time no sleep whole night.
My body is paining and eyes also paining when I wake up early in morning and mostly stomach disease.
I am 40 years old now from last 6 months I have spent miserable life, as because of my job. Today I am jobless, as a medical representative I worked more than 12 years, in 4 - 5 pharma companies, last year my company had wind up, after that I can not get any suitable company to work my duty properly. I have no bank balance as because some cheat fund companies policies. Now my question is can I overcome my present situation? Please help me for your advice Sir. I use to think that I will finish myself. That's why I am living an undisciplined life.
My wife is suffering from pcos. It's was detected about an year back. She was on some medicines. But due to no changes we changed the doctor after 6 months. The new doctor prescribed her Diane 35. For 5 months she was on that and with this medicines her periods wer normal. But after the medicines she stopped in the month of November again her periods wer delayed for about 8 days. And her last periods wer on 3rd December. After that we tried conceiving from 11th knowing that that's the best time for ovulating and tried for around 7 times every alternate day. Today morning, 27th December, as she got up around 7.30 am she felt pain in right side of her lower abdomen and gastric problem but around 2 pm she was feeling ok but still having gastric problem. Now a days her body also always stays warm. Pls suggest.
I am 26 years old, I was suffering from acidity and heart burn, later when I went for ultrasound scanning the result was fatty liver. Each and every time sweet pain in my stomach and burn. I never feeling hungry and feel vomiting every time. Please suggest me what steps to be taken. Please help me out by this problem.
Sir I fell weakness in my body and when I smoke I fell over weakness in my body and headache in head so sir pls sugest me.
I am 23 years old nd whenever I take a little bit stress my head starts aching. Please suggest the way out.
During puberty clogged hair follicle i.e. pore in the skin blocked due to oil production in the sebaceous glands& also accumulation of bacteria, dirt increases small pustules or blisters on the face or other parts of the body. As per studies & observation girls, young ladies are suffering more than boys. During pregnancy as well as after child birth females are prone to this problem.Here small pustules are pimples & big or bigger are acne. Acne usually improves around the age of 16 years but may persist into adulthood.
Acne causes depression
Acne causes some oily tendencies on the sites & severe psychological distress that affect mood, lowers self-esteem, anxiety, depression, and even up to suicidal thoughts. Every one does not show his or her face publicly or at friend or peer circles due to some unwanted comments or suggestions & advises.
There are some common factors or reasons why these happens ??
Several hormones are responsible for pimples, acne, like the androgens testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT) dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-S) as well as insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) and growth hormone (HGH)
Some common causes
Acne is mostly seen genetically or in connection with heredity. Apart from these the below mentioned causes are assumed to be the common causes.
1. Constipation may be for chronic cases .
2. Hormonal imbalance during the young ages like Estrogens Progesterone, Adrenalin ,Testosterone, Thyroid Stimulating Hormones as all above already mentioned specifically.
3. Lack of or insufficient water & fluids.
4. Very high consumption of fried foods, rich spicy foods, street foods some junk, fast foods etc,
5. Malnutrition may be due to over or under nutrition.
6. Lack of fibre rich foods (like whole grains, wheat, brown breads, brown rice or more)
7. Lack of Vegetables ,Greens ,gourd family all vegetables,
8. Oily skins or usage of excess facial creams ,improper moisturiser by girls mainly, even boys are also seen at teenage period.
9. Alcohol & smoking addictions
10. Lack or insufficiency of Vitamin –C .i.e citrus fruits, Vitamin A & E.
11.During pregnancy due some changes of biological/physical.
12. Irregular periods .i.e Menstruation cycle.
13. High level stress, working pressure, un timely meals & pollution .
Now you check where are the problems lying behind for you.
Best Solutions by Diet at home
1. Consumption of all fibre rich foods,
2. Fruits like guava,Orange, Musambi, all berries, pears Cucumber, all whole fruits mainly.
3. Plenty of vegetables ,take all gourd family vegetables like bitter gourds, snake gourds,beet roots, carrots, capsicum ,spinach ,greens as roughage.
4. No problems with milk or dairy products but yes, some persons are allergic may visible even for any particular food may seen.
5. Sufficient water, no stress, strains but normal life styles,
6.Early morning rising & mild exercises,
7. Should not suffering from chronic Constipation.
8. No fast, junk, allergic, foods, Street, unhygenic foods to eat. No spicy, rich spicy foods,
9 .Good nutritive foods, balanced diet, timely eating but no skipping meals, no skipping breakfast also.
10.Frequent meals not heavy, but small meals mostly fibres based.
11.Take water after 5 minutes of each meal except emergency demand.
12. Acne can be improved with the use of any combined oral contraceptive pill at post marriage birth control stage preferably under a doctor’s supervision.
13.Most importantly a low-glycemic-index i.e. low-glycemic-load diet is recommended as a dietary method of improving acne.
Do not press or squeeze acne or pimples as these will keep very bad looking scars on face for ever in your rest of your life.
Thanks & prevention is better than cure
I am 18 year old. I have a lot of dandruff. I used many products to get rid of it. But it is all in vain. What should I do now?
My delivery is done 3 days ago. It is Cesarean delivery. But after 2 days my bleeding is stop completely. What to do for that? My stomach is also going fatty day by day.
I am 26 year old man. Am too much try to becoming to fat but use I need little more fat what can I do? Please help me.
I am suffered from skin problem acne covered my face completely after take bath I feel better but later acnes reappears. I tried many creams they also increase acne on my face. Is this is the problem of skin type.
I am suffering from fever last 3 days. And I take medicine. But not good feeling. I just want to help.
Being away or oblivious to social media is synonymous to not following the herd. Social media probably is no more the latest fad; it is the given code to take a deeper look into the present age. The rewarding fact about social networking sites is their ability to transport us to people and places millions of miles away from us. This epoch with its dictates of overproduction and maximum utilization of labor, snatches away the boon of communication.
Social media gifts us with easy communication and wider access:
- Social media creates peer pressure: Coming in continuous contact with occurrences in other people's life can lead to mental setback. You may feel low on comparing your achievements with that of others. Consciously or unconsciously you are struggling throughout to be at par with them who are seemingly jubilant. Virtual peer pressure is realized by many.
- It can bring us at close quarters with penitence: Persistent grief or regret can take a toll on your mental health. It can make you depressive. Depression is again not a healthy thing for personal growth and development. It usually results in lack of motivation.
- You tend to panic more through continued use of social media: If you have not been in touch with social media for a couple of days you are instilled with the fear of losing out on incidents. You panic regarding what has been happening all over the world that in reality will in most cases bear no effect on you.
- It accustoms you to the glamorous appeal of drugs- Social media tends to showcase the ills of society as glamorous contributing factors of life. It celebrates the vices of drugs and other addictive agents as virtues. Young adults are therefore easily incited to give in to addiction.
Positive effects of social media on your mental health:
- Social media will let you take a break from hovering tasks and responsibilities.
- Helps you connect with long lost friends. Social networking sites will bring you close to new and old friends alike.
- Real society is overly judgemental. It prohibits you from coming across as your true self. Virtual media allows you to come out of your cocoon and helps you feel comfortable about yourself.