Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A k TyagiYour feedback matters!
I am a 22 year girl and have been facing pimple problem since 7 years now which has grown severe day by day and increased to a level where all I can see in my face is pimples. Please help me understand the reason behind them and the cure for the same.
My name is jyoti singh and I am a small height monkey face girl. My monkey face please suggest me a medicine to solve my monkey face.
I have low testosterone level how increase level please say good medicine. I have muscle weakness and I don't have beard so how can I increase testosterone level say exact solution. Plz.
I am a male 67 years slightly diabetic last 3-4 years my sex urge has slowed down I have ED problem pl suggest remedy.
Hi. I am ann I have been applying lemon juice on my armpit because heard that it lightens dark coloured underarms. Its been 2 weeks since I am applying. But past 2 days on my armpit area I have reddishness and itchy feeling. Can you please tell me what is the cause for that and what is the remedy?
I am 37 old and married from last 6 years. I had PME issues which was identified and addressed post marriage. Now post second kid (5 months back) I am experiencing the same issue with same intensity (can do 5 to 8 stocks). I am also having some epilepsy disorder.
Meri wife ki body sun ho jati hai jab wo subhe need se jagti hai or body pain bhi hota hai. My wife age 24 yrs. Yeh problem 1,2 saal se hai. Please advise me
Pain in knee, heart patient, MI PTCA done before 3 years. Osteo arthritis or any deformities was not shown in xray. Now treated with BENFOMET PLUS, CARTIZEN DUO, but still now pain is there.
Hi! 1. Can anyone suggest to have better growth of hair n prevent graying of it. 2. Can anyone suggest of have glowing skin inspite of using good company products (like lakme, loreal, lotus, amway) the skin seemed to dirty patched. Pls note I have no issues of bowel and I perform yoga regularly and have pretty good diet (include fruits n veggies much) n water habits (2 ltrs daily) as I follow the diet plans religiously. Can safi help?
Hello madam I am having headache problem from 2 to 3 years I will take combiflam tab every time 5 times in weak pls give me a answer what to do.
Your diet plays very important role to cure acne/pimples. There are many other factors also, which are responsible for the growth of acne but the major one is your diet. Treatment of acne by cream, gel or ointment is not enough. They only suppress the action of the sebaceous (fat) glands temporarily. You can cure acne for a lifetime with proper diet and water intake.
Acne is an inflammatory condition of the sebaceous (that is fat) glands and hair follicles usually found on the face. Acne is characterized by the presence of blackheads, pimples, small superficial sebaceous cysts and scars.
To prevent pimples, eating fresh fruits, green vegetables, drinking plenty of water should be an essential part of your routine and intake of oily fried foods, an excess of sugar-salt should be avoided. To begin with-
- Take fruit diet once in a week, which consist of fresh juice, fruits, coconut water and vegetable (green leafy).
- Warm water enema should be taken daily to clean the bowels and constipation.
- Take a balanced diet with an alkaline base, which consists of sprouted cereals, whole grain cereals and vegetables.
- Vitamin a, e and b can be used to treat acne.
- Green tea and walnuts help to keep your skin pimple free.
- Drinking 8-10 glasses of water every day is good for emission of toxin from the body.
- Always try to include low-fat dairy products in your meal. These are a good source of vitamin a.
Some natural remedies to get rid of pimples:-
- Apply hot fomentation to open up skin pores and then rinse skin with cold water.
- Sun and air baths by exposing the whole body to sun and air are highly beneficial.
- A hot Epsom salt bath twice in a week will be highly beneficial in all cases of acne.
- Healing packs made of grated cucumber, oatmeal (cooked), carrot and lemon juice is effective for acne.