Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. KaliaYour feedback matters!
I have a problem in my leg. When I walk my leg streach and start paining and my back s lower part also get pained this ll happen only when I walk other wise when I sit or do rest there is no pain. I want to know the reason and remedy also ?
I am 54 years old and since last couple of months, I am having ear pain occasionally. Please advise what would be the reason as I am cleaning the ear frequently.
I have noticed while having sex. It does not hold on for long. I cums out early. I am not able to enjoy my sex life. I need some help for long time ejaculation, so that I can enjoy my sex life.
I have normally Good but I am divorced for 6 years. I am distressed for my sexual life. My penis nowadays is not strong and 3.5 inch but erection to increase 5.5 inch long. Stability for 2-3mins stand later loose its strength. Sperm is very low and loose. Please advice.
I am suffering from left side eyelid twitching problem from many days. What is the cause and treatment. Please suggest.
I have acidity problem and I feel the food is not absoreve properly and it make the acid after eat the food.
I have sun burn skin on my hands last 2 moths I take medicines about that but not working. So what should I do now?
We are not able to get all the vitamins and minerals from our diets in todays time. So please let me know some medicines or vitamins tablets which we can take in our day to day life to balance the need of all the vitamins and minerals in our body. I am 29 years old.
Diabetes refers to the condition when there is an excess of glucose in your body. Though glucose is beneficial for the proper functioning of the body, an excess can lead to serious consequences. Over the years, diabetes has emerged as one of the fatal diseases, one that once developed has no known cure. This condition is preceded by various perceptible symptoms, some of them are
- Insatiable thirst: The onset of diabetes is almost always accompanied by a nagging thirst, one that refuses to be quenched despite drinking plenty of water.
- Frequent tendencies of urination: A frequent tendency of urination is one of the primary precursors of diabetes.
- Acute hunger: Having bouts of acute hunger is one of the most predominant premonitions of diabetes.
- Exhaustion and fatigue: In case you are suffering from diabetes, you will inevitably feel tired and exhausted all the time.
- Blurring of vision: Diabetes is one of those rare conditions that threaten to affect and damage the eyesight. The blurring of vision comes hand in hand with the onset of diabetes.
- Sores which take a long time to heal: One of the most fatal symptoms of diabetes is when the sore that you have suffered from takes a longer time than necessary to heal.
Some of the complications which diabetes invite are:
- Cardiovascular problems: Diabetes considerably increases the risk of a host of cardiovascular problems and ailments like heart attacks, chest pain, and stroke.
- Damage to the kidneys: The pair of kidneys that human beings are endowed with has the responsibility to remove the toxins from the body. An excess of diabetes in the body unsettles the purging ability of the kidneys.
- Damage to the eyes: The onset of diabetes, among other things, puts your eyes at great risks. The condition tends to damage the blood vessels of the retina and can even cause blindness in some.
- Skin disorder: Diabetes puts your skin at great risks. You may suffer from various bacterial and fungal infections among other ailments, due to an excess of glucose in your body.