Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. KaliaYour feedback matters!
I have broken my finger I guess, I am guessing it because I do not know its broken or just twisted because every time when I have to press anything even soft laptop button, its producing plenty of pain. I got this while catching a cricket ball. Its been one month since am having this.
Dear Sir Mughe sex problem ho rha hai mera penis thik se stand nhi ho PA rha hai mai 10-12 smoking per day karta hu kya ye sex problem smoking addiction se ho rhi hai kya iske alawa aur NASA nhi karta hu sex karne me mughe bohat problem hota hai Please help me.
When an organ residing in a cavity such as the abdomen tries to push through the muscular layer it resides in, it is called as hernia.
Though said to be genetic, hernias can be caused by things such as improper heavy lifting, incorrect posture, or chronic constipation and as a result of surgical complication or injury. Factors like obesity, pregnancy, smoking, chronic lung disease aggravate the severity of the hernia. It is believed that about 27% of all males and 3% of females can have a hernia during their lifetime.
Types of hernias:
- Inguinal hernia: The groin is the most common area, where the abdomen pushes through a weak spot in the lower abdominal wall, causing a protrusion into the inguinal canal. This is more common in men than women.
- Hiatal hernia: The abdomen has the diaphragm separating it from the thoracic cavity in the upper border. When it pushes through the diaphragm, a hernia is caused and there is almost always associated food reflux in these cases. Though the most common cause is associated old age, due to muscle weakness, there also are cases of congenital hiatal hernias.
- Umbilical hernia: The abdomen finds a weak layer along its length and protrudes through the skin on the stomach. Most commonly seen in babies around the bellybutton, it gradually corrects itself on its own. Quiet rare in adults, seen during pregnancy and in chronic obese people.
- Incisional: These are post-surgical, and happen when the organ protrudes through the weakened wall due to surgery. The abdomen is again the most common area and the hernia can happen either onto the external surface or internally, when they are called ventral hernias.
These are the most frequent types, though hernia affects other organs like the spine, brain, appendix, etc.
This includes a combination of constant monitoring followed by a decision to do surgical treatment. Hiatal hernias and umbilical hernias can be monitored for a while before deciding on surgery. Inguinal hernias may require surgery earlier in the stage. Post-surgery, a mesh is placed to hold back the tissue in its corrected place. The umbilical hernia in children could be self-limiting. If it does not get auto-corrected in the first year of life, that also would qualify for a surgical treatment. Hernias need to be managed under medical supervision.
Related Tip: "Is It Crucial To Treat Hernia, Surgically?"
49 year old men with abnormal INR & PT can take antibiotic injection like ceftriaxone for cough and vomiting? remedy for vomiting and constipation?
I am 15 years and not matured up to now and my breast are hanging down and having and idea of having sex is it right at this age. And I am not able to control my sexual feelings.
I frequently get headache when I m under the sun for sometime nd if I have not taken food for sometime.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.
I'm facing this problem from 4 to 5 years whenever I have sex it only last for 1 minute. I'm not able to enjoy this year I'm planning to get married please help me in this.
Sir I want a treatment for smegma. Everyday even after washing the area with soap and water, it comes again and causes itching. On rubbing, white skin peels of and goes away and then it becomes normal until next morning. This is past 3-4 months. Need a treatment or should I ignore.
I have had cold for almost a week now. What are some home remedies for treatment of cough. Also what should I do to avoid catching cough and cold?
My wife is pregnant and we have consulted a Doc. As per advise we have done the ultrasound and the report says that missed abortion and the reason being cardiac activity absent. The doc has advised for abortion. Need a suggestion that whether should go for abortion or should go for 2nd opinion.
Today my friend had periods She is suffering from back pain and stomach pain she is getting urine infection She vomited two times Please reply soon
Sir, I have about 30° left bent in penis is it problem create in my sex life? Also after the distribution I have pain in penis for 5-6 hours so is it co-related with bent? I think paining is because of too much exiting?
Dear sir' I have heavy pain in my stomach since last night. I have fever also. I have I'll also. Good fight.
I am 30 year old male, a service man, having snoring problem, also during sleep I often tend to some time get up for a sleep walk, getting to odd places, often hurting myself, please advice, last bp reading was 140/108. I have no pain or anything.
How to deal with #insect inside ear
If suddenly one feels a #buzzingsound or an itchy feel in the ear& to horror, one feels a live insect in ear, which can be extremely annoying and is like a nightmare. Insects often get stuck when they enter our ears as they cannot fly or crawl out.
First thing is to confirm if insect is there or not; for which pull pinna upward and backwards in adult and straight down in children below 3 yrs, throw light with torch, if a #mosquito it might come out with light. If other insect use gravity down position so it might crawl out.
#staycool, calm and no panic please being too active may lodge the bug further in your ear or cause it to crawl further back, or cause #damage to the sensitive inner ear or eardrum. Keep objects (like fingers) away from your ears to promote early exit of insect. Sometimes there is no insect or might have come out and just sensation or feeling is persisting. Abnormal sensation can be sometimes due to eustachian dysfunction.
If you are not able to understand&if the foreign object is an insect, tilt the person's head so that the ear with the offending insect is upward. Try to float the insect out by pouring #mineral,#oiloliveoil or baby oil into the ear. The oil should be warm but not hot. As you pour the oil, you can ease the entry of the oil by straightening the ear canal. Pull the earlobe gently backward and upward for an adult, backward and downward for a child. The insect should suffocate and float out in the oil bath, it will #kill the insect by #drowning it. Don't use oil to remove any object other than an insect. Don't use this method for a child if ear tubes are in place or if you think the eardrum may be perforated. The emergency is over once the insect is dead. See your#entdoctor as soon as possible.
One may also squeeze droplets of #alcohol in ear canal, even though painful. The alcohol will evaporate but the smell will pressure the insect to come out.
One may also,#flush the ear with water – using a bulb or syringe (without the needle) if one is available to swish it out. Let the water slowly overflow and watch for the insect to be flushed out. Do not irrigate ear if you think your ear drum has been ruptured or has old hole in drum or has a tube or grommet.
But do not try to remove an insect with cotton swab, tweezers or hair clip or#forceps or any other tool, as it will make the situation worse and can lodge the insect deeper into the ear canal, which can possibly damage the eardrum, middle ear leading to hearing loss and may lead to chronic disease and necessity of #tympanoplasty operation in future. We sometimes get such cases of damage hence please ask only a ent specialist to remove and no one else must attempt removal even though tempting.
Best thing is always visit ent doc & get insect removed fully or if parts are left with. He will also clean debris or infection. Believe me it will be cost effective and safe.
Lastly please ensure less entry of insects in house or office, avoid lying on ground, use insecticides regularly for insect control etc
Https://plus. Google. Com/110701442420164474174/about? gl=in&hl=en
Https://www. Sehat. Com/dr-vijay-chourdia-ent-doctor-indore
Https://www. Facebook. Com/drvijaychourdiaentspecialist/
Https://plus. Google. Com/+vijaychourdiaentsurgeon/about