Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. KaliaYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old I am suffering from diabetics from last 3 year and suffering from back pain. Please advise.
I am having swollen ankle for few days now. Last year I fall down on stairs and had twisted ankle. Should I have to check with doctor or use pain balm?
I have piles problem from last two years and half headache from last three years ago. Please tell me solutions?
I am suffering from masturbation regularly. So what can I do? I want to leave all bad habit like this.
I have black dots on my penis please tell me why its happened. The dots haven't painting at all but looking very bad tell me what's the reason behind it.
Sir. I am ajeet yc from Vijayapur. Now I am studying MCA final year. I have stammering problem. Will you please help me to speak. I am speaking good but some of words start with k, s, p, q, etc I struggled on this spells.
Full body pains especially in legs and left hand killing me pains what to do so please suggest me any tablet to relief from this pain my humble request to Respected doctors.
I have got a problem with my organ. I am male. 25. Unmarried. I am not getting a proper hard erection and have the problem of peeing too. I use to masturbate. Does this have a solution?
I am 23 year old male. I have headache since 2015. I have used pain relief but it did not worked so please tell me what to do?
I have gas trouble problem m suffered past 1 year. Still it not cleared well you please help me thanking you.
What are the side effects and bad effects of sleeping in ac room? How does air conditioner damage our cells? Please give a detailed answer.
I have a problem in my neck in the form of gility what should I have to do, when I eat cold things it gives very pain.
Bedwetting or nocturnal eneuresis as it medically is quite common in children. Generally, bed-wetting before age 7 isn't a concern. At this age, your child may still be developing nighttime bladder control.
Bed-wetting is involuntary urination while asleep after the age at which staying dry at night can be reasonably expected.
Most kids are fully toilet trained by age 5, but there's really no target date for developing complete bladder control. Between the ages of 5 and 7, bed-wetting remains a problem for some children. But if it still continues after 7 its a matter of concern this means the nervous control over the bladder is not yet reached.
Causes of bed wetting:
Commonest of all is habits. Many children habitually ignore the urge to urinate and put off urinating as long as they possibly can
Urinary tract infection: the resulting bladder irritation can cause pain or irritation with urination, a strongeurge to urinate (urgency), and frequent urination (frequency).
Inability to recognize a full bladder. If the nerves that control the bladder are slow to mature, a full bladder may not wake your child — especially if your child is a deep sleeper.
Stress and Stressful events — such as becoming a big brother or sister, starting a new school, or sleeping away from home — may trigger bed-wetting.
Role of homoeopathy in bedwetting:
Homoeopathy works on the immune system. Homeopathic medicine will increase the muscle or nervous control and hence can cure it in a months time.
I am a student, my hobby is masturbation, is regular masturbation is healthy or unhealthy? Is masturbation effect on health?
Wounds and bruises are both injuries. However, they differ widely in terms of the causing factors, the nature of the injury, the pain they cause and the kind of treatment they require.
The following are a few of the myriad ways in which the two injuries differ from each other:
- A wound causes quick damage - the skin tissue is cut or punctured while a bruise (also called a closed wound) is where the skin is not torn.
- A wound is usually caused by a sharp object but bruises are the results of blunt force or trauma.
- A wound almost certainly bleeds due to ruptured tissue and blood vessels. Blunt injury also damages the blood capillaries of the skin and causes blood to accumulate under the skin tissue, creating a dark patch of skin. Blood vessels can also break due to lifting of heavy objects or overexertion of muscles.
- A wound carries the risk of infection because the skin is open but a bruise does not get infected.
- A wound has a burning or stinging sensation but a bruise is characterized by swelling and a blunt throbbing pain.
- A wound can be healed by antiseptic and antibiotic medication. Large wounds need to be closed by stitching them up to avoid severe infection. On the other hand, a bruise usually heals by itself. A cold compress and pain killers may be used to ease discomfort. Heat can be applied to the injured spot to normalize the blood flow and dissolve the blood clot.
- A wound can lead to complications like bacterial infections or the healing might be delayed by chronic diseases like diabetes. In case of a bruise, it usually does not cause complications but if there's a blunt injury to sensitive areas like the head, the tailbone or the eyes, medical attention is advised.
- Wounds and bruises can also be differentiated on the basis of their subtypes.
The different types of wounds are:
- Incision (sharp objects cutting the dermis layer of skin)
- Abrasion (the epithelial tissue is scraped off)
- Avulsion (a body structure is torn off)
- Penetration (a sharp object causes an entry and an exit wound)
- Puncture (only an entry wound caused by a sharp object)
The different types of bruises are:
- Hematoma (blood pools under the skin)
- Purpura (tiny spots of blood on the inside of the mouth)
- Contusion (similar to hematoma and caused by external trauma)
- Crush injury (caused due to a large amount of force on the body part for a long time)
Related Tip: "4 Surgical Alternatives For Burns And Wounds"