Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. A C BisariaYour feedback matters!
Hi, My intercourse timing is getting lower in these days, any suggestion to increase my timings of sex drive.
How long should I wear compression stockings to improve my circulation and how can I clean my wound?
I come to know that I am suffering from pcod so what should I take in diet and how can I cure it naturally.
I have cervical ulcer and burning sensation there. I have the problem from last 4 years consulted many doctors some said uterus should be removed and the others prescribed some medicines, DNC, etc. Which is of no good use. Can you help in solving my problem?
Everyone can suffer from pain in the stomach, at one time or the other and we usually ignore it. But when the pain is sudden and severe abdominal pain then it is termed as acute pain and this should not be ignored.
Often the following can be expected with acute pain:
- Acute abdomen pain is usually synonymous with rapid onset of the symptoms which might indicate life threatening intra-abdominal pathology.
- Pain is just a feature and not necessary that it is present at all times. An acute abdomen which is pain free usually occurs in children and women who are in their third trimester of pregnancy.
- The differential diagnosis is difficult and wide especially in primary care. This is because the different organs within their peritoneal cavity might have different areas of referred pains.
- Abdominal pain usually happens to be in the top three symptoms when patients present their state in the emergency and accident departments. But only few of these have acute abdominal pain.
- Management of the abdominal pain should be the primary focus and an assessment should be done to reach the differential diagnosis so that care can be given accordingly.
- The clinical evaluation regarding abdomen pain can change quickly. Any diagnosis which had been made can change and both doctor and patient should not be hesitant and seek other treatment.
Conditions which might cause acute abdomen pain are:
- Meckel's diverticulitis or Acute appendicitis
- Acute cholecystitis
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Acute pancreatitis.
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Intestinal obstruction, including paralytic ileus (adynamic obstruction)
- Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Gastrointestinal (GI) haemorrhage
- Acute intestinal ischaemia/infarction or vasculitis.
- Acute urinary retention
- Renal colic or renal tract pain
- Testicular torsion
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Non surgical diseases like pericarditis, sickle cell crisis, acute intermittent porphyria, HIV-associated lymphadenopathy, bowel disease, typhoid, opiate withdrawal, enteritis, pneumonia, myocardial infarction and hepatitis.
- Rare causes might include thromboemboli, phytobezoar, and phytobezoar
Diagnosis of abdominal pains:
- Patients can be ordered to get their blood tests done. Also if need be then imaging can also be referred to them.
- Following tests can be done to rule out the condition causing the abdominal pain:
- Blood Tests: these include FBC, LFTs, glucose, amylase, clotting, calcium and arterial blood gas for pancreatitis
- Crossmatch or group and save
- Pregnancy test in women of childbearing age
- Blood cultures
- Peritoneal lavage in case of an abdominal trauma
- Urine analysis
- X ray of the abdomen, ultrasound, CT scan
- ECG and cardiac enzymes
- Laparoscopy should be a routine procedure
After using a public toilet I am suffering from itching all the time. I use miconazole ip 2% cream and also take cetrizine tablets. But the itching is not stop. What can I do? Please help me. I am suffering.
I am 33 years male .unmarried. I will do late marriage ,what problems may be arise in my marriage life. Which age of girl better for me. Can I get children slowly. I only like two children in future. Give me sex idea for pregnancy.
What is the best powerful medicine for acute tonsillitis. Im travelling to canada I frequently suffer tonsillitis.
Whenever the climate change I'm suffered from cold & cough it's not only summer to winter this problem continues all the climate changes time. In that time I took tablet's under doctor prescription but no one give a permanent solution in this problem may affect my future life or it may admit to any major issues in my life.
Sir I have some problem body pains how to solve my problem not only me my friends also how to solve.
I'm getting fever once a week moreover its make me tried so please tell me what I could do to get well as soon as possible.
Sir mei aelergy se bahot pareshan hu Uske karna na meri sardi thik hoti, naak se pani aata rehta hai, itni garmi bhi Or alergy ke hi karan mujhe ankho mei irritation or dryness ki problm bhi bani rahti hai , even mei dhool vagera se bahot door reta hu, ke sardi or ankho ke liye y sabse bada reson hai islye, but fir ya sab chalta rahta hai Aelrgy ka kya koi permanant ilag nahi hai Ya immunity ko vakai strong banane ka koi upay nahi hai? I am suffering from last more than 1 year.
I'm suffering with ED and loss of sex stamina on. Not not maintaining erection for 40 seconds. please help me with medicine and diet.
I am 21 years old, I am suffering from pain in my testicle (right), for almost 2 years, actually I had got hit by a ball before 2 years, but that pain did not last long. I had undergone scanning and its all ok in it, but still I have pain. How can I solve this?
Masturbation is normal habit for all healthy adolescent males. It is neither harmful nor has any side effects. However the aim of masturbation is to attain a climax through ejaculation which can occur in a couple of minutes.
While having sex with a partner your aim is not only ejaculation. Your aim is to give pleasure to your partner and satisfy her by all means including oral sex. Actual sexual intercourse should be the last. So the two situations are different. What happens during masturbation does not necessarily happen during heterosexual sex.