Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. A C BisariaYour feedback matters!
I AM HAVING SWELLING AROUND MY EYE , CHANGING FROM LEFT EYE TO RIGHT EYE FREQUENTLY FROM LAST FEW WEEKS, KINDLY SUGGEST ANY THEREPY.
My dad expired last year in a road accident. It was impossible to bear with the loss but I am controlling myself. But my mother is in a very bad state. She is depressed and has got bp problems. Sometimes its 200. Please help.
I have antral gastritis m taking flagyl 200 mg thrice a day. But after 1 or 2 days of using. I dun want take again coz it upset my stomach. It irritate at right upper abdomen.
Hello doctor I ejaculate very early How can I increase sex Tim Should I use sex pill to increase sex power or time duration if yes pls suggest name.
What are oats. How are they different from dalia (porridge. Do they differ in their benefits or not, which is better and why? What are whole grains and how can we consume them? What supplements can we take for obtaining the benefits of a non vegetarian diet which is very good but not getting by vegetarians and are these safe to have?
Mine father is suffering from stroke. From last one year physiotherapy is started from last year only he is having one left side full.But now he can sit and walm slowly slowly but he can not walk on stairs when he will be able to walk on stairs.Nuorologist is seeing him should i change the doctor
To keep your heart healthy you need to change your lifestyle of hurry and worry. Keep your schedule planned, avoid confrontation, healthy diet, mild exercise.
Ive done lot of over masturbation in life and now its about 6 months I have only masturbated 3 or 4 times. Coz I am unable to. It pains in erection. When I touch the front side of penis it straightway gives tingling in my feet. And and when I press my flaccid penis I feel pain in the penis inside. But no problem or pain during urination. But I can not masturbate. :(6 or 7 months and how am I supposed to talk this with dad? I am 23. I can not.(its kind of leading to depression inside me pls help me tell me any remedy. Please.
1) Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2) They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C.
3) It helps improve the digestive system as it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
4) Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5)Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
6) Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researches have revealed the fact that potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke.
7) Dates also help in lowering of the LDL cholesterol.
8) Dates have high iron content and are very useful in treating anemia. The patients can eat many dates for better advantages.
9) Dates also have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay.
10) It helps people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage.
11) Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem.
12) Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.Cures abdominal cancer.
13) It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.
My wife is aged 45 and she is having body pain since last 15 days. Since last 2 days she is also complaining about back shoulder pain stretching towards neck. Sometimes she also feel numbness in left arm. What could be the possible reasons?
I am suffering from back and leg pain due to gap in l4 l5, from 5 to 6 years, and have shown to neurosurgeon's and they suggested to operate, or an endoscopic treatement for the same. But I am not prepared or confident about that. But now its out my control to suffer from pain, bcos my back and both d legs are paining continuesly. So pls sir, I request you to suggest for the same as early as possible. Thanking you!
Eye twitching, tics in the eyelids and spasms in the eye are pretty common. In case of eye twitching, usually the lower eyelid becomes involved. The upper eyelid may also twitch in certain cases. Twitches are not permanent in nature, and they leave after some time. In some cases, eye twitching may last for long durations of time such as weeks or months.
Eye twitching is not a critical medical condition. It is a temporary prickling and irritation in the eyes, which ceases after some time. Common twitching of the eyes is not related to any neurological disorder.
Here are some reasons which cause eye twitches:
- Stress: Every individual goes through some amount of stress, and the body reacts differently in different people as a result of stress. An eye twitch may be caused due to stress, especially related to strain in the eyes. In order to reduce stress you should practice yoga, meditation, perform breathing exercises and take a break. Reducing the stress would also cease the twitching in the eyes.
- Tiredness: Eye twitching can appear when you are fatigued or very tired. Lack of proper sleep makes your body tired, and this might trigger eye twitching.
- You should improve upon your sleeping hours and sleep more.
- Eye strain: Vision problems and any issue related to the eyes can cause stress, which may result in constant twitching in your eyes. Whenever too much stress is imposed upon your eyes, they tend to react and twitching occurs. Any problem would make the eyes put in more effort, which results in strain. You should have an eye check up if you experience an eye strain accompanied by twitching sensation in your eyes. People who use computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones for a profuse period of time experience pain and twitching in the eyes. There is a 20-20-20 rule to be followed while using such devices, which reduces eye strain and reduces itching or twitching. You can also avail special eyeglasses for people who spend a lot of time on computers.
- Caffeine: Intake of an excess amount of caffeine leads to eye twitching. Cut down your doses of coffee, tea, dark chocolates and soft drinks in case of eye twitching and you may observe an easing in the twitching.
- Alcohol: Alcohol also leads to eye twitching so you must abstain from alcohol in case you are having twitching in the eyes.
- Dry eyes: This disorder develops in people who have crossed the age of 50. People who use computers a lot also develop dry eyes, which leads to eye twitching.
Our eyes twitch because of a lot of reasons. You should know the facts right and avoid situations that lead to eye twitching.
I have a lot of acidity problem, as soon I eat oily items it causes headache to me. Then either I have to vomit or take AmritDhara. Please suggest any home remedial measure which will help me in providing permanent solution of this.
I am 62 year old and got pain due to scitica. Some time in left and some time right side. Specially in leg and some time from hip to lower side of leg. I am High BP patient. Sugar level normal. Normal body. Also having stone in GB.
In general, the majority (about 90%-95%) of people who get the disease feel terrible (see symptoms) but recover with no problems, as seen in patients in Mexico, the U.S, and many other countries including India.
People with suppressed immune systems historically have worse outcomes than uncompromised individuals; investigators suspect that as swine flu spreads, the mortality rates may rise and be high in this population. Current data suggest that pregnant individuals, children under 2 years of age, young adults, and individuals with any immune compromise or debilitation are likely to have a worse prognosis.