Treatment of Headaches
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Constipation
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Fatigue
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Submit a review for Premium Health ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
she is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. I found the Premium Health Clinic itself quite pleasant. I am so happy that I chose the Anju Vohra for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have body weakness. Many people gave very positive feedback for the Anju Vohra. she is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Premium Health Clinic. So many doctors I consulted, but her treatment was the best.
I was taking gain weight treatment for such a long time. I was feeling very depressed and had no hope. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Anju Vohra. The overall atmosphere in the Premium Health Clinic is very soothing.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my hair loss. I am so thankful to Dr Anju Vohra has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. The guidance of Dr Anju Vohra gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
I was having this headaches, but the causes were not clear. I consulted a number of specialists but the way Dr Anju Vohra treated me was the best. Her advice and prescription has helped me immensely. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. A friend of mine referred to Dr Anju Vohra. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
She is very talented and seasoned doctor. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of diabetes. Anju Vohra has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my diabetes problem until I consulted her.
She is very professional and is a really patient listener. I was shocked to know that I am not able to lose weight. I remember, I read an article Dr Anju Vohra in the paper and made contact. Dr anju certainly knows the in and out of her speciality. Hygiene is very important, and I must Premium Health Clinic was extremely clean.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my allergy problem.With great ease dr Anju Vohra explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out at her clinic Premium Health Clinic in Delhi .I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
We consulteddr Anju Vohra at Premium Health Clinic in Noida for our son as he was suffering through anorexia for the past 2years. She is very good doctor, has lots of patience and used to answer all questions we asked. Her treatment was very nice.
Premium Health Clinic in Noida by dr Anju Vohra is a very nice clinic and has a very caring and supporting staff. She is very professional and understanding. I visited her for my treatment of acne and pimples.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anju Vohra to be knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Thanks a lot for your valuable tips to increase height...i would be following your instructions... Thank you
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from back pain like this.I owe him dr Anju Vohra a big thanks for making me fine again. she can be consulted at Premium Health Clinic in Noida.
Dr. Anju Vohra provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, helped me improve my health and saved my life. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anju Vohra to be caring. Thank u madame... is any kind of hospitalization needed?
she is really a good doctor. She listened to all my issues very patiently and provide medicine for root cause.
Dr. Anju Vohra provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot doctor Anju... You described very well
Dr. Anju Vohra provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u so much for ur response nd helpful advice..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anju Vohra to be very helpful. Thank u
Vijesh K Vijayan
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anju Vohra to be very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anju Vohra to be very helpful. Nice
Dr. Anju Vohra provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot mam
Obesity is a lifestyle disorder where a person has too much body fat. Weight that is higher than what is considered as a healthy weight for a given height is described as overweight or Obesity.
Body Mass Index, (BMI) is used as a screening tool for obesity. Body Mass Index (BMI) is a person's weight in kilograms divided by the square of height in meters.
- If your BMI is 25.0 to <30, it falls within the overweight range.
- If your BMI is 30.0 or higher, it falls within the obese range. Obesity happens over time when you eat more calories than you use.
The balance between calories-in and calories-out differs for each person.
Factors that might affect your weight include your genetic makeup, overeating, eating high-fat foods, not being physically active, medical ailments like hypothyroidism, depression,polycystic ovarian disease, hormonal changes during pregnancy and menopause ,lack of sleep .
Risks associated with Obesity:
If you're obese, you're more likely to develop a number of potentially serious health problems, including:
- High Cholestrol
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Breathing disorders, including sleep apnea
- Gallbladder disease
- Gynecological problems, such as infertility and irregular periods
- Osteoarthritis Knee
- Fatty Liver
- Social stigma leading to isolation and depression.
Coping Strategies: The goal of person wanting to lose weight should be make changes in your eating habits and increased physical activity. To lose weight, you need to burn more calories than you take in.
- Dietary Changes: These include calorie cutting, eating lower energy density foods which help you feel full for longer periods, healthier plant based and lean meat diet.
- Exercise and be active.
- Sleep on time.
- Drink water throughout the day to keep your metabolic rate high.
- Homoeopathic Medicines: These medicines are safe and free from any side-effects and help you lose weight by increasing your metabolism, improving your digestion and creating a sense of fullness.
This causes less food intake and so less fat build-up. Homoeopathy treats each person individualistically by knowing the cause of his obesity.
The human lungs are an intricate and a vital organ of the body. This organ is responsible for filtering the air you breathe, separating the oxygen and infusing it in the blood to be used by the body. The lungs have multiple tube-like structures within it, known as the bronchial tubes. The lining of these tubes may become inflamed due to a bacterial or viral infection and thus result in bronchitis. However, a significant percentage of bronchial inflammation or bronchitis is also caused by allergies. Inflammation causes swelling which not only results in breathing difficulties, but also causes other problems as well such as excess production of mucus, painful coughing and heaviness in the chest area, etc.
Homeopathic approach towards curing allergic bronchitis
Homeopathy is a form of medication which is symptom based and takes into account the general disposition of the person along with the apparent symptoms. Thus, prescribing medications also differs according to the differences in each patient. Some of the more well-known homeopathic medications usually prescribed are mentioned below. However, you should consult a homeopathic doctor first as they would be able to evaluate your condition best and then prescribe the correct medications accordingly.
- Arsenica Album: This medication is usually prescribed for people who have general weakness in the body that accompanies bronchitis. Some of the other indications wherein Arsenica Album may be prescribed may include restlessness and increased coughing after midnight and wheezing.
- Antimonium Tartaricum: This is another very effective medication when there is rattling in the chest. However, although you can feel a lot of mucus within, very little of it tends to come out. Antimonium Tartaricum is very effective in such cases. Another indication for this medication is the worsening of the coughing after eating.
- Pulsatilla: If you have a lot of mucosal discharge after coughing which is yellow to greenish in color, then Pulsatilla may be prescribed for you. Some of the other indications wherein Pulsatilla is usually prescribed are a lack of thirst and the cough worsening while lying down which may force you to sit up. Cough also tends to be loose in the morning and becomes drier in the evening.
- Bryonia: Another allrounder medication very effective in treating multiple disorders, Bryonia is very effective in treating Bronchitis as well. Some of the indications where this medication is prescribed would be – extreme thirst, dry cough, dryness of the mucosal membranes in general, pain in the head and chest while coughing and the cough starting when getting into a warmer room.
- Hepar Sulph: An overtly increased sensitivity to cold air or coldness, in general, is the prime indicator for this homeopathic medication. Any exposure to coldness immediately triggers a cough and the coughing tends to be worse in the morning. You may also rattle excessively from cold and wheezing may also be present.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where your to-do list seems endless, deadlines are fast approaching and you find yourself saying I cannot cope any longer? Stress is primarily a physical response. When stressed, the body thinks it is under attack and switches to ‘fight or flight’ mode, releasing a complex mix of hormones and chemicals such as adrenaline, cortisol to prepare the body for physical action. Prolonged stress if taken on a daily basis can lead to increase in sugar and blood pressure levels, and a decrease in libido.
Symptoms to identify, if you are stressed are: Becoming easily agitated, a feeling of losing control, poor self-esteem, difficulty in relaxing your mind, constant worrying. On the Physical front, you may feel low on energy, have vague muscular pains, headaches, insomnia, dry mouth, clenched jaw, grinding teeth, being nervous and shaking, catching colds frequently and experience poor appetite
Each one of us faces a little stress every now and then, but if this stress becomes chronic, we should be careful as it leads to many diseases like Cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, depression, anxiety, obesity, loss of libido, IBS to name a few.
Homoeopathy believes in mind body connection between diseases (Psychosomatic Illness). Medicines in Homoeopathy are selected based on causative factor of your illness thereby treating you as a whole and removes the root cause of illness. Homoeopathic medicines are totally safe and free from any side effects,
Homoeopathic medicines to treat stress are:
Argentum Nitricum: This medicine tops the list of medicines for stress and is suitable for Type A personality who are always hurried,impatient, prone to diarrhoea from stress and anxiety and crave for sweets.
Nux Vomica: This medicine is suited to people who are perfectionist and easily irritable. They suffer from chronic constipation.
Kali Phos: Suitable for people who are overworked mentally and have a “Burn out” state of mind and suffer from Insomnia. Suitable for students and researchers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD is a hormonal system disorder occurring in women of reproductive age. It is also known as Stein-Leventhal syndrome. PCOD refers a unique set of symptoms, which occur when there is a hormonal imbalance in a woman’s body. The symptoms include late or no periods, pain in the pelvic region, heavy bleeding during periods, weight gain, growth of facial hair, acne and difficulty in conception or getting pregnant.
Cysts develop in the ovaries, which cause hormonal imbalances like the levels of androgen get raised more than the normal limits. Although androgens are the hormones for male, they are present in minor quantities in normal females. With the increase of androgen levels, it creates a disturbance in normal ovulation cycle leading to disturbance in menses.
All PCOD patients are advised to lose weight and do regular exercise. The common symptoms includes irregular menses, growth of facial hair and other parts of the body like arms, abdomen, chest, legs and fingers. An ultrasound examination can confirm the ovarian cysts. PCOD can lead to complications like type 2 diabetes, raised cholesterol levels, infertility, depression, cancer of uterus.
The conventional system of medicine has no cure for PCOD. Homeopathy however, offers the best alternative as it concentrates on treating and curing the root cause of the problem. Homeopathy believes that the human body is designed by nature to keep itself disease free and when its own internal vitality is unbalanced, the body becomes prone to disease. Once the vitality regains its original balance, the human body is able to nurse itself back to health without any external aid.
1. Apis Mellifica is best homeopathic medicine for the treatment of PCOD with stinging pains in the ovarian region coupled with tenderness over abdomen and uterine region.
2. Pulsatilla works great for patients of PCOD who suffer from scanty and late menses. It is suited for young girls in whom the PCOD starts at puberty.
3. If a person suffering from PCOD with bearing down pains from the back and abdomen, then Sepia works like magic. The menses are irregular with too late and scanty or early and profuse. The patient is irritable and indifferent.
4. Lachesis is for patients with aversion to tight clothes. The menses are short and flow is feeble accompanied with pains in the abdomen which get relieved after the flow starts.
5. Graphite work great for patients of PCOD suffering from constipation. The patient has intolerance to cold and often feels tearing pain in the stomach coupled with hardness in the ovarian region. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I have dandruff problem I I scratch my head oily like paste dandruff comes to my nail it's very itchy. N pimples also in my head pls suggest solutions.
Can a pregnancy test be done only once the period is missed? Or can it be done one week after the act?
Sir my age is 16 + and by hair is falling at a very high rate and its forming patches of bald hair and seems very odd so please sir suggest me some medicine which I can apply or use to regrow the hair and I would like to ask would "biolife hair gro therapy lotion will work on this or not" thnxxx I ll be thankful for your suggestions.
I am 19 years old and I feel very dizziness whenever I stand up from my bed and I have headache problem too. And I have acne problem too so please suggest me what to do?
Sir my wife is 33-34 years old and USG report seen a calculus GB sludge 19 mm what should I do? Is it required to operate or Not?
My age is 23 but still there is no growth in my body so pls sir can you suggest for me and also HB is less.
Dear Doctor, My name is premaraju, im having migraine head ache frequently and when I got more pain im using tablets for relief and now its more paining im doing job as a computer operator and in my job I will do more calls to our distributors. Somebody suggesting me to do brain scanning. What should I do. Please Help Me.
My age is 17 and my weight is below 50 I want to gain my weight but I don't know how I can do that please help, that is my health below in picture.
Missed period for two months but the pregnancy test shows negative. What can be the reason of missed period?
What is right time to take calcium tablet. Before meal or after meal, I mean after or before breakfast lunch or dinner.
Dr. I am suffering from high tsh level last one year. Taking tablet 75 mcg eltroxin it's become down 18 to 7.15. Kiya mujhe ye tablet long life le ni hogi Kiya.
How should I use berberis aquifolium? How long does it take for berberis aquifolium q to show results? For how long can I use it? Does it have any side effects? Is mother tincture the best and safest option or should I use higher concentration?
Dear doctor I checked my thyroid kindly find the below result and suggest me. T3. 1.00 T4 5.85 TSH. 7.260 Please do the needful.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, nutritional deficiencies and environmental factors. There are several homeopathic medicines that are used to treat hair loss. Homoeopathic treatment focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Common reasons that can lead to hair loss are:
- Heredity factors
- Major illness like TB, Hypothyroidism, Diabetes can lead to hair fall
- Hormonal imbalance such as in case of PCOS can also lead to it
- Skin diseases of scalp such as fungal infections, eczema.
- Deficiency of vitamins and mineral
- Protein deficiency
- Severe emotional stress or grief
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is temporary hair thinning over the scalp that occurs because of changes in the growth cycle of hair. Many hair enter the resting phase at the same time, causing hair shedding and subsequent thinning.
- Alopecia areata: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body mistake the hair cells as a foreign body and start destroying them. In this pattern, the hair loss occurs in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: Androgenic alopecia is a genetic condition that can affect both men and women. Men with this condition, is called male pattern baldness It's characterized by a receding hairline and gradual disappearance of hair from the crown and frontal scalp. Women with this condition, called female pattern baldness, don't experience noticeable thinning until their 40s or later. Women experience a general thinning over the entire scalp, with the most extensive hair loss at the crown.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Fluoric acid: Medicine for hairloss in patches.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kalium carbonicum: This is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium: This is prescribed for people who suffer from premature baldness and greying hair.
- Natrum mur: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications and in women having hair loss after childbirth. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulphur: It is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It should be considered in cases of long standing skin diseases and is specially indicated for hair loss in diabetics. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Inflammatory, chronic and systemic ailments can cause joint or connective tissue damage throughout the body along with fever, rash, hepato-spleenomegaly and arthritis in children. Juvenile arthritis is a persistent inflammatory disease that stays for at least 6 weeks and starts at an early age of less than 16 years with no particular cause detected for the same. This is more commonly found in among girls and is associated with physical as well as emotional stress and triggers any or a combination of symptoms such as irritability, listlessness, discomfort in walking, loss of weight without any apparent reason, loss of appetite, fever, swelling and pain in joint regions. In case your child is suffering from these problems, homeopathy can be of good help.
Homeopathy treats a patient as a whole along with his or her pathological conditions. The homeopathic medicines are prescribed after a complete evaluation and case-analysis of an individual that includes the clinical history of the child, physical as well as mental constitution. Some of the most commonly opted homeopathic medicines for treating juvenile arthritis are-
- Abrotanum: If your child is having trouble in moving causing marasmus of lower parts along with lameness and soreness, which is worse in the morning then this medicine, can help him or her. It is also effective in curing marasmus in children with remarkable emaciation, particularly of the leg where the skin is flabby and swung loose in multiple folds. Sometimes these symptoms are also added with constipation and diarrhoea where this medicine can be opted for.
- Aconite: In case the arthritis is causing drawing and tearing pains along the limbs with violent and acute pulling in the joint regions and bones, then Aconite can help. This medicine is normally recommended for acute arthritis in young people who lead a sedentary life with plethoric habit.
- Apis: When the juvenile arthritis causes swelling in the knee area with stringing soring pain then Apis can mitigate the pain. The pain can spread in the back portion and limbs with tired, bruised feeling and numbness in hands and finger tips. Sometimes hives are also formed with oedematous swellings along with intolerable itching as a symptom of juvenile arthritis. Apis is prescribed in all such cases.
If your child is suffering from this painful discomfort, then you must take him or her to a certified homeopathic doctor instead of administering the medicine without professional advice. With persistent treatment, your child will be able to lead a normal, healthy life like his or her peers and be completely relieved from the suffering.