Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dutta ClinicYour feedback matters!
Before 2 weeks I had cold so my nose was blocked I was feeling difficulties in respiration so to breath properly I breathed forecely from left nostril with closing right nostril while doing that I felt pain in left nostril after that I am getting pain in my eyebrow bone and also I ll get pain in t zone when I bent downpls tel me what may be the reason and how to overcome this problem.
Here are 10 foods you should add into your diet that can help improve your mind:
1. Leafy greens. Some ideas: kale, spinach, collard and mustard greens. These foods are high in folate and b9, which improve cognition and reduce depression.
2. Cruciferous vegetables. Broccoli, cauliflower, bok choy, brussels sprouts and kale contain folate and have cartenoids that lower homo-cysteine (an amino acid linked with cognitive impairment).
3. Beans and legumes. These foods contain more folate, iron, magensium and potassium that can help with general body function and neuron firing. They also contain choline, a b vitamin that boosts acetylcholine (a neuro transmitter critical for brain function).
4. Whole grains. Good bets include quinoa, kammut and gluten-free oats (not bread and cereal)
5. Berries and cherries. These fruits contain anthocyanin that protects the brain from further damage caused by free radicals. They also have anti-inflammatory properties and contain antioxidants and lots of vitamin c and e.
6. Pumpkin, squash, asparagus, tomatoes, carrots and beets. These vegetables, if not overcooked, contain vitamin a, folate and iron that help with cognition.
7. Omega 3s. People whose diets contain daily omega 3s have been shown to have 26% less risk of having brain lesions that cause dementia compared with those who do not. These fatty acids help the brain to stay in top shape. You can get your omega fatty acids from fish, flax seeds, olive oil (not safflower) or by taking a good quality omega 3 supplement.
8. Almonds, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts and pecans. All of these nuts contain omega-3s and omega-6s, vitamin e, folate, vitamin b6 and magnesium.
9. Sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. These seeds contain zinc, choline and vitamin e.
10. Cinnamon, sage, tumeric and cumin. Theses spices can all help to break up brain plaque and reduce inflammation of the brain which can cause memory issues. In addition to eating the foods listed above, you’ll want to decrease the risk of illnesses that can make your brain age such as obesity, heart disease, diabetes and hypertension.
Doctor my mom had abdominal surgery due to injury. It was done 7 years ago. From 4 years she had pain on epigastric area. We did scan and the report was small incision hernia surgical incision defect measuring 7 mm. Contents seen on omentum. I dnt know what is this report. Is surgery needed again or can be cured with medicine? Please tell me am depressed lot. Till now we did not consulted doctor.
Since recently I'm drinking cow milk. Is drinking cow milk better than buffalo milk (dairy)? I'm aged 53.
I am not able to maintain my erection properly. Certain time I have to take the help of my hand to get erection. After getting erection if I moved my hand away then with in 5 seconds my erection goes away. And now a days in the morning also I am not getting erection from 1 week I am not getting erection in morning. And my sperms are in thin liquid form like a water. I really need help. I am getting married in coming month also. I am totally disturbed now from my mind. Please help me out.
I have a friend of mine who is suffering from quick ejaculation caused by frequent masturbation. He has stopped masturbating and wants a solution to the quick ejaculation. He lives in Nigeria. Please can you recommend something to use which he can easily access here? And would like to know if proviron (mesterolone) can help too. Thanks.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are infections that you can get from having sex with someone who already has the infection. The causes of STDs are bacteria, parasites, and viruses.
Some common STDs are:
Some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of an STD.
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by an STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Don't drink Alcohol or use drugs before having sex: It's impossible to make responsible choices about your sex life under the influence of drugs or alcohol. When you are under the influence of any one of them, you are not in your mind and are likelier to choose a partner you wouldn't have picked otherwise. In that case, you may be at a higher risk of contracting an STD. Also, if you are on birth control pills and you vomit, the pills could lose some effectiveness.
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.