Submit a review for Dr Singh ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be saved my life. I will do strictly what u say...thank u sir ji...bahut bahut Dhanyawad
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be thorough and caring. I need more suggestions with full details plz help me
Dr. Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable. If I'll have premature graying hair then I can apply these suggestions
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be helped me improve my health. Good suggestion for life thank you sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be very helpful. No inflamation.doctor told that no disease.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be practical. It is very impressive and an easy way..
K Srinivasa Varma
Dr. Singh provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be very helpful. I am going to try this for sure!
Hari Rama Krishna
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be professional. iy is very helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be professional. Thanks sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be very helpful. Thankyou
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be knowledgeable. Good
Dr. Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable. It was knowledgeable
Dr. Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks doctor
Dr. Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Very helpful
Hello, My name is Sushma I am suffering from vaginal infection since from my delivery. I am cleaning my private parts also cleanly. I consulted a gynecologists before. She gave medicines to insert in to vagina. Then my problem is solved. But after few months again I started to face this problem. But present I have no discharge problem but I am facing only itching. Pls suggest me home remedies to permanently solve this problem.
What is the age limit up to which the production of semen in male body will produce which helps his wife for her pregnancy?
ovulation date k 2 din before sex krnese male pregnancy aaskti Hain? Ovulation date k din sex karne se male pregnancy aaskti Hain?
My wife is 6 month pregnant her legs and legs fingers are thick. What is reason ?and what can I do for it? Any problems?
I have pain in right side groin and right side testicle increase 1 1/2 times left testicle suddenly. What is the problem?
Androphobia can be described as the unfounded and often overstressed fear of men. This phobia can affect both the genders, though younger females are more known to suffer from this kind of phobia.
Causes and origin:
Many psychoanalysts are of the opinion that women who had been victims of sexual assault or any kind of male aggression are more prone to androphobia. An unsympathetic and rude father figure can trigger this phobia in both the sexes. Many young girls are taught by their parents or caregiver to stay away from the opposite sex this can also instil a sense of fear for men in the young mind.
Intense and irrational fear of men is one of the commonest manifestations of this phobia. In many cases, the individual might experience disturbing thoughts about being assailed by men. In spite of realizing that the fear is unfounded, they still avoid any kind of association with men. In some cases, the person is extremely panicky and alert in presence of men. Extreme cases of androphobia are characterized by panic accompanied with tremors, increased heartbeat, dizziness, nausea, stomach ache and chest ache.
Androphobia and sex life:
Androphobia can gravely affect the personal life of an individual particularly his/her sex life. Androphobic women intentionally keep away from male company which definitely has a negative impact on their sex life. Even mildly androphobic women are known to feel uncomfortable while talking to men. The androphobics are generally depressed individuals who prefer to keep to themselves. In spite of having feelings for a man or having the urge to have sex, an androphobic woman will hardly be able to convey her feeling because of her intense fear of manliness. The loneliness and alienation which is associated with this kind of phobia often prompts a woman to contemplate suicide.
As with most other phobias, androphobia is also a curable condition. Your psychiatrist can suggest various medications and psychotherapies to cure your condition. The exposure therapy in which the phobic is slowly exposed to the much feared subject is known to work well in many cases. The CBT or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is another treatment for androphobia where counselling sessions are conducted so that the phobic can express and share her nature of phobia. During the sessions, the counsellor suggests ways of dealing with the phobia and keeping it under control. The objective of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is to recognize the pessimistic images related to men and turn them into positive ones. When none of these therapies work, the psychiatrist usually suggests anti-anxiety and anti depressant medications which improve the temperament of the androphobic. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Low libido in men is a common disorder. It can act as an obstacle in a persons healthy sex life or might even push him towards neurological disorders. Treatment is, therefore, necessary.
- Lycopodium can spice up your sex life: There are many who suffer from impotence as a result of an overactive sex life. Men who have attained the age of fifty might have strong sexual desires but experience a lack of drive during the activity. Lycopodium can treat lowered libido in such cases. Homeopathic doctors prescribe this medication to people who usually suffer from gastronomic disorders such as flatulence or gurgling in the abdomen. A person known for his nervousness or fears regarding public interaction will also find this medicine helpful.
- Gelsemium can channelize blood to the right places: Low libido can also be experienced due to weak muscles. Don't miss the fact that the male reproductive organ is also made up of muscles. Lack of strength in penile muscles might decrease a person's sex drive. Gelsemium can treat this condition. Males with acute stage fright or consciousness can also benefit from this medicine.
- Arg nit is also an effective medication: Men with the requirement of this medicine usually suffer from diarrhea whenever subjected to tense situations. Anxiety makes them go weak in the knees. A flaccid penis or a shriveled genitalia can be taken care of with Arg nit.
- Arnica: If your penis is swollen and feels tender or sore, sex drive is bound to decrease. These may happen due to fatigue that further results from work pressure or physical exertion. Arnica can successfully remedy such instances.
- Lachesis: Lachesis can be of help in cases where the patient fails to achieve an erection but feels sexual urges nonetheless. Many times, the patient can feel jerks within the penis while it is in its flaccid state.