Doctor in dr.Ashish
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for dr.AshishYour feedback matters!
Abortion is the process of terminating pregnancy. It is induced, either by the use of medications or by surgical procedure. The term abortion is usually used to denote induced termination. Unsafe sex is one of the major causes of abortion, even though it is legal under a number of circumstances in most countries. The term miscarriage is used to denote spontaneous termination of pregnancy before a fetus develops. In other words, miscarriage is denoted as spontaneous abortion in medical terms.
What are the causes of abortion?
Causes of an abortion or miscarriage may be due to fetal or maternal complications. Some of the fetal factors include:
- Unwanted pregnancy
- Abnormal development of fetus, either due to abnormal chromosomes or teratogenic factors.
- Immunological factors
- Problems with implantation
- Serious health diseases like kidney disease
What are the homeopathic treatments for abortion?
Homeopathic medication system is one of the most popular and widely accepted holistic medication approaches used all over the world. The choice of remedy for any disease is based on individualized symptoms and lifestyle habits using a holistic method. In such a way, a state of complete wellness can be achieved by eliminating all the signs and symptoms that the patient is suffering from. The main objective of homeopathy is not just to manage the adverse effects of abortion.
Some of the homeopathic remedies that are beneficial in treating abortion or miscarriage are given below:
- Aconite Nap: Helpful in treating anxiety, excitement or fear experienced before the procedure.
- Apis Mel: Medication used during the 3rd month of pregnancy
- Aletris Far: Treats conditions of typical abortion that is done due to anemia or weakness or other conditions affecting the mother
- Arnica Montana: To manage abortion that is done after an accident to treat the mother
- Baptisia: Used in treating abortion is done due to shock, fever or mental depression. Often used for women under the age of 21.
- Sepia: Used when there is an abortion during fifth to seventh month of pregnancy.
- Thuja: Used to treat women who have a history of gonorrhea.
- Syphilinum: Used for treatment when there the abortion is done due to syphilis.
A condition that can be quite painful, but in most cases gets better on its own is Prostatitis. It occurs due to an inflammation of the prostate and requires proper treatment when an infection causes the inflammation. The course of action entirely depends on several factors such as the extent and severity of the condition, the age and overall health condition of the patient.
- Medications: In most cases, patients affected with prostatitis are given a course of antibiotics which needs to be continued for a month or so along with pain-relieving medications. But other medicines such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and alpha-blockers may be required to help relieve the symptoms.
- Prostate massage: When the prostatitis is a long-drawn affair without any signs of improvement, then the doctor may massage the prostate through the wall of the back passage. Gloves and gel are used to make the massage more comfortable.
- Surgical intervention: Rarely surgery is an option for men suffering from prostatitis. In this surgery, the affected part of the prostate gland is surgically removed. It is not often done since there is a risk of making the symptoms worse and lead to a number of side-effects.
- Complementary therapies: You may be suggested to explore some other complementary therapies such as massage, reflexology, acupuncture, hypnotherapy and aromatherapy for instance. They can help in relieving stress which will make you more relaxed. Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation and listening to music also help. Besides, sitz baths can also be helpful while self-massage of the perianal area can offer some relief from the pelvic floor issues.
- Dietary Considerations: Some foods are thought to irritate the urinary tract and such foods include cranberries and cranberry juice, alcohol, spicy foods, acidic foods and chocolate. Being aware of the potential irritants and the number of foods that can be taken, the symptoms can be controlled.
Also note that when you are suffering from prostatitis, you are likely to suffer from sexual problems. It is important to take such problems into consideration and seek proper medical attention. And if the patient is older than 50 years, he should undergo an annual routine examination which may include a rectal examination along with a prostate-specific antigen test.
It is essential to understand that in order to receive the most suitable treatment option, it is important to consult with an expert at the onset of the symptoms. When you have difficulty in urinating or urination is unusually frequent or painful or that you suffer from painful ejaculation, talk to your physician. Blood in urine, fevers, chills, groin pain are some of the symptoms and it is essential to be aware of the issue and take the right measure at the beginning.
Kerala has been severely affected by floods due to the unusually high amount of rainfall which the state has so far received in the month of August 2018. Due to this massive natural calamity, more than 100 people have lost their lives, 85000 people have been displaced and 14 districts are currently put on high alert. This happens to be the worst flood to hit Kerala in the last 100 years.
Understanding the cause of the flood
From the mid-evening of 14th August, heavy rainfall has been witnessed by Kerala, which lead to overflooding of water, as the dams were also filled up to their full capacity.
The state had received 310 mm of rain within the first 24 hours. Most of the dams got opened as the level of water increased due to heavy rainfall, hence causing flood in the low-lying areas of the region.
How is the Govt planning to deal with the situation?
The Central Government has sanctioned Rs 100 crore as assistance to deal with the situation and has also stepped up the relief efforts in the region.
State Govt. of Kerala intends to take all the measures through their highly efficient primary health care network.
Presently, they are also relocating people from hazardous areas along the river banks.
How floods can impact the health of people
Contamination of drinking facilities
Increased risk of infection of waterborne diseases
Contamination of food
Health measures that one can undertake
Drinking water should be boiled before consumption.
Disinfect the dishes in which food has to be consumed.
Use a disinfectant to clean your homes or wash the surface with hot soapy water and rinse with chlorine bleach.
Do not touch or use any wet electrical equipment.
Keep medication kit handy.
Areas which are near river banks should ensure that snakes and rodents do not enter their home.
Do not neglect any cuts and bruises as they can develop an infection.
Wash your hands with clean water before eating.
Use insect repellants.
Kidney problem in early stage happens to be a common path towards the emergence of a number of diseases as well as the association with significant level of morbidity and mortality. Whereas the end stage kidney problem arises due to Hypertension or Diabetes. In both the cases of early stage and end stage kidney problems, homeopathy treatment happens to be ideal as it look to cure people from the root of the problems, which we would talk in great detail as we progress.
Treatment in Homeopathy for Early Stage Kidney Patients
Homeopathic treatment is ideal for those patients who are suffering from renal failure due to their suffering from kidney disease. It is even appropriate for those who have a strong family history of renal failure and in order to avoid getting passed from the first stage to the advanced stage.
- One can stop homeopathic medicines within 2 to 5 years as per the severity and its cause.
- Homeopathy can help to revive the damaged organ.
- A patient’s kidney starts to improve as and when he or she undergoes homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy helps in stimulating one’s immune system to carry out normal functions.
- Classical homeopathic treatment not only helps to repair the damaged kidneys but also assists in maintaining the blood sugar and blood pressure at normal levels.
Treatment in Homeopathy for End Stage Kidney Problems
The end stage kidney problem is a pathetic situation not only for the patients but also for the whole family. Homeopathic treatment in this situation involves case individualization, modality as well as mental symptoms, necessary part for finding out the exact similimum homeopathic medicine. The treatment works as wonder and has helped to prevent a number of cases from progressive towards Renal Transplant and Hemodialysis.
- It helps by offering CRF patients with cheap and easy treatment through homeopathy.
- Homeopathic treatment remedies help to reduce the number of dialysis required over time
- Homeopathy remedies even reduce and help people overcome the complications associated with chronic dialysis therapy.
- The homeopathic medicines like heparin help to prevent clotting which can lead to complications like subdural hematoma and intracerebral hemorrhage
I feel nausea sometimes before and after eating, my digestion is poor & I also feel general weakness.
Hello, I am 25 years old female, I am having thyroid and I am taking 50 mcg thyronorm, I have done test .nd my tsh level is 48.853 and anti tpo is >1300 and anti thyroid globulin antibody is 397.4 and prolactin is 28.07.what should I do for healthy body? And will I be able to conceive in future? My period cycle is 26 days and period is for 2 days only. Kindly help regarding this.
I'm am 15y I do have a stressful life and I am under auruyadic medication but still I have hair fall What kind of food to eat to reduce the worst hair fall.
nderstanding the basic constitution or genetic code of a person is the most challenging part in homoeopathy.For constitutional prescription in homoeopathic remedies, understanding the patient is most important. In the same manner, in astrology, understanding nature of planets, houses and signs is important.