Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kamareddy and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sr Multispeacility Dental Hospital Dr.imamuddin
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sr Multispeacility Dental Hospital Dr.imamuddinYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms for mouth cancer? I have bleeding in my teeth for about a week. Please advise.
How to prevent or fill the spaces between tooth's? What are the ways to remove white spots over teeth?
Sir. I have very bad odour in my mouth. I brush daily 3 times in a day. please help me sir how to get solution for prevent of bad odour.
Pregnancy brings with it a whole lot of body system changes and oral health is no exception. Some simple careful planning, however, can help avoid a lot of oral health complications associated with pregnancy. The hormonal changes during pregnancy have a direct effect on the oral health and has higher incidence of decay, pregnancy gingivitis, and pregnancy tumors. Additionally, morning sickness affects the regular oral care, leading to more plaque and decay.
Before pregnancy: If you are planning to get pregnant, then a dental visit can help you get a thorough check-up ahead of the pregnancy. A routine cleaning and check for cavities should be sufficient to avoid any urgent treatment need during the period of pregnancy.
During pregnancy: If you were not able to do your pre-pregnancy dental visit, inform the dentists about pregnancy as early as possible. All elective procedures can be done after the delivery. Only really essential treatment that cannot wait until the delivery should be undertaken during pregnancy, most safe if done during the 4th to 6th months.
Listed below are some points to consider as far as oral/dental health is considered during pregnancy:
- Scaling and polishing can be done as usual
- Inform the dentist about all the medications that you are advised by your gynecologist
- Periodic check-up once in 3 months to reduce severity of gum disease and decay
- Good oral hygiene measures including brushing, flossing, and rinsing
- Try a bland toothpaste if morning sickness is very severe
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet. Tooth formation happens in the third month and requires diet rich in calcium and minerals
- Avoid sweet snacks which can lead to greater plaque formation
The hormone changes combined with oral infection (could be gum disease or tooth decay) can lead to severe effects on the developing baby. It is extremely important to avoid dental infections, as these may necessitate antibiotics, require x-rays and even require treatment like root canal and/or extraction, all of which are best avoided until after the baby is delivered. It is considered safe for dental procedures to be done during the 4th to 6th month. Though now there are safer measures to do x-rays and dental procedures, they are best avoided, unless in case of emergency. This emergency situation can be avoided by better planning and some minimal care. Severe gum disease could also lead to premature or low birth weight of the baby. So plaque buildup should be avoided which leads to both decay and gum disease.
After delivery: After the delivery of the baby, please visit your dentist to ensure that there is no emergent dental condition requiring attention. Resume your regular dental care after delivery.
My daughter is 2.1 yr old. Is it the right time to start brushing her teeth. If yes then can you please let me know which toothpaste should be used.
My daughter aged 25 has needle phobia. But needs dental treatment. Please tell is numbing gel effective and which doctor. She prefers female doctors as they have soft hands.
Homeopathy regards the individual overall. It implies that homeopathic treatment concentrates on the patient as a man and in addition his obsessive condition. The homeopathic remedies for toothache are chosen after a complete individual examination and case-investigation, which incorporates the therapeutic history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth.
A miasmatic tendency (inclination/powerlessness) is frequently considered for the treatment of constant conditions. The homeopathic remedies for toothache given underneath demonstrate the therapeutic affinity yet this is not an entire and clear manual for the treatment of this condition.
The symptoms recorded against every remedy may not be specifically identified with this sickness in light of the fact that in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional signs are additionally considered for selecting a remedy. To concentrate any of the accompanying remedies in more detail, please visit our Materia Medica area. None of these homeopathic remedies for toothache ought to be taken without expert exhortation.
Homeopathic Remedies for Toothache
- Mercurius: Mercurius is presumably more frequently demonstrated homeopathic remedy for toothache than other remedies. It is prescribed in case of extraordinary throbbing toothache because of excited dentine, which is more awful during the evening and in moist climate. The teeth feel stretched and sore, and this soreness influences the entire of the jaw and confront and is more awful from warmth, fairly soothed by delicate rubbing of the face.
- Chamomilla: This is an amazing homeopathy remedy for toothache particularly in case of intolerable toothache influencing an entire column of teeth happening in paroxysms, with agonies transmitting to ears.
- Belladonna: It is prescribed when a person has toothache from aggravation of dental pulp. A person in agony of blazing and throbbing pain, which is more regrettable around evening time, more terrible on contact, as is biting in nature.
- Coffea: This homeopathic remedy will frequently expel the most serious torments of toothache, which nearly drive the patient unhinged. It is a stinging, snapping, irregular agony, more regrettable while biting, more awful from warm drink and altogether eased for a period by holding icy water in the mouth, returning when the water turns out to be warm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.