Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nizamabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KavithaYour feedback matters!
I am having ulcer on my gum from near about 10 days and its not improving. Please suggest me what should I do.?
I am 44 year old.I am living in Hubli city.I want to implant molar tooths can you suggest me good doctors in Hubli and what is the cost?
Namasty doctors i am 32 years. I am 7th month pregnant. I feel toothache from last 4 days. Teeth was filled 2 year ago. Mixture has been removed at present. I saw it to a dentist, he paste some liquid medicine with cotton into empty teeth cavity, relief some little but after sometimes ache again continue. I saw again to dentist, he refused to fill up the teeth saying that" at present it cannot be filled up neither permanently nor temporary until delivery as filling during ache causes inflammation. He again paste some liquid medicine with cotton into empty teeth cavity & also give me acetaminophen 500 mg two times but ache continue. What I do. Is any serious effects of filling cavity at this stage of pregnancy? How many long times I take acetaminophen continue. Is side effects of this tablet? How I pass this time period (2 months) until delivery.
If I wash my teeth and gum in a dental clinic to prevent from piria disease. Is this possible that my teeth has been loosen or lose and make some pocket around my teeth.
Whenever I eat something whether in morning or evening, day or night, after an hour or so my mouth starts smelling like rancid food. No one is able to talk with me. Please suggest some basic ways or medicines for the cure.
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.