Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Nizamabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. E. Seenu NaikYour feedback matters!
I have gap of near about 0.4 mm between my two upper front teeth, can it be treated? If yes, then how much it will cost?
I have leukoplakia in mouth buckle mucosa since aug 2015 visited three different oncologist they suggested laser excision is there any other treatment please suggest.
A problem with my teeth.. I can sense with my tongue its is broken. A small gap between gum and teeth no cavity at present what to do.
I am 21 years old I have ulcers from past2 weeks I use dologel thrice a day but no results is coming out I still uave ulcers in my mouth. What should I do?
I am suffering from pyria (Dental) in every five days our Masura every 10 days sewling what is the permanent solution
Our natural colour of teeth is pale yellow or yellowish white.So does it mean i dont need to go for further treatment for my teeths ?
I am 33 years old boy wants to build my body I avoid non veg what should I eat which will help me grow faster and I have pyhorrea please provide permanent treatment for pyhorrea thanks.
I have a bad breath problem for a decade. So far I never had an any clinical treatment. After brushing my teeth bad smell from my mouth some what controlled but after some time it gets into normal stage (bad breath) It smells very fishy. I do not drink and smoke. I do not know which doctor to consult first. So kindly give me idea to get rid out of bad breath.
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.