Find numerous Audiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Audiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Audiologists online in Nellore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. M KirankumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering under sensory neural hearing loss for more than thirty years due to well path and diving in the village decibel loss 60 both sides many vitamins minerals tablets homeopathy Ayurvedic tablets taken but no improvement as far as clarity of words spoken by persons and over phone tv etc hearing aids tried no use it only increases the sound but not helping for clarity of words as far as sound enough for me life time my age is 65 Is there any medicine essential oils etc in the world to restore my clarity hearing of words.
I don,t listen from my right side ear for last one year. I have been consultant a local doctor in my town. He advised me to use some medicine. I have used medicine as per advised of doctor but no result still now. Would you advise me? my age 57 years.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.