Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in kavali. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Indraneel ReddyYour feedback matters!
I hv pain in my lower teeth right in the middle. Dentist said it is immune problem. Can not be cured. Wht should be done now?
Sir my mouth was getting smell Im doing brushing daily 2 times what can I do what is the cure for this.
Dairy products, soft breads, softer grains, seafood and soft meat, soft cooked vegetables and many more are braces friendly foods
Sir I am eating tobacco and I am not able to open my hole mouth so sir can you please . Suggest me any treatment.
I am 33 years old man 1 year back my front teeth was taken instructed instructed by dental but now I find difficulties routine in such way that I get blank often, I feel that I don't get enough oxygen to my brain, I don't get in to any active participation, I lack in concentration.
Hi! This is santosh anand. I have been facing a problem with a damaged chewing tooth for last few years. I had met a doctor in Bangalore 5 years ago and she did the treatment through root canal process and all was good after that. But from last 6-8 months all the filled part of that tooth is disappeared. And tooth is dead so far as I felt. So it's creating lots of problems during having food and even after that. And now scaring that it may affect the adjacent teeth. So please make me aware abt the procedures through which I can replace that tooth and how much money I need to spend in replacing that tooth. Thanks.
One thing that can put away talking to someone very interesting is bad breath. And it is not an uncommon problem. While most just try to use mouth wash and chewing gums to keep it away, it is important to note that bad breath can be a sign of underlying causes, both in the mouth and the body as a whole.
Identifying the reason can help in early diagnosis and prompt treatment of the actual disease condition.
There could be oral and general causes for bad breath or halitosis as it is medically called. Food habits and other lifestyle habits including smoking can also lead to bad breath.
- Presence of food debris in a moist environment (saliva) is ideal for the oral bacteria to act on the food particles and break them down. This causes a bad breath, when it leads to plaque formation and it then calcifies into a hardened substance called calculus. Plaque and calculus are the main ingredients for tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Severe tooth decay leads to bad breath as does periodontal infections. In severe cases, there could even be abscess formation in the root area of the tooth with pus formation
- Unclean dentures are another source of halitosis. There could be food lodged in between teeth or the undersurface of the denture, leading to bad breath.
- Dry mouth or xerostomia - Certain diseases and drugs can lead to dry mouth with reduced amounts of saliva. Saliva has a natural flushing effect on the bacteria, and in its absence, the bacteria thrive, leading to a bad odour.
General health: Chronic diseases like gastroesophageal reflux disease, digestive disorders, liver disorders, cancer, and diabetes can lead to bad breath.
- Long-term smoking and/or chewing tobacco and alcohol are also reasons for bad breath.
- Crash diets: People on low-carb diets can have a bad breath, owing to burning of the fat and producing ketones, which have a strong smell.
- Medications: Nitrates to reduce angina, chemotherapy agents for cancer, phenothiazines for anxiety can all lead to bad breath. They reduce saliva and/or release chemicals causing bad breath.
Management: The first step in managing halitosis is to nail the cause down, which makes it easier to treat.
- Start with oral hygiene check, and if there is decay or gum disease, consider restorations and cleaning.
- Mouth rinses can be used in the maintenance phase.
- Cessation of tobacco use should be considered.
- General health conditions like GERD should be managed
- Artificial saliva in cases of xerostomia
- Alternative medications if they are causing the bad breath
Oral breath is definitely embarrassing but can be managed very easily.
I am eating pan/supari from 2 years and now my mouth is not opening properly after leaving all the things that I eat. So please consult me a specialist doctor for my cure.
I have sensitivity problem from last 9months. When I eat sweets like cake, bakery cold items, coke, & etc suddenly my teeth gets pain. Dont know why its happen. Can you please tell me is there any solution to cure this problem?
My daughter is 6 yrs old undergone procedure for teeth extraction yesterday today she has back neck ache please advice us why is it so?
I have pain in my tooth my age is 24years I have used various ointments but they did not work for long what I can do.
Teeth sensitivity due to exposed dentin or fractured enamel is common during winters. Don't neglect these symptoms. Very often these are early signs of severe dental problems.