Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Nellore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Atmakur NavajeevanYour feedback matters!
I have headache particularly left lateral side of forehead from last one month. If took Analgesic subsided but everyday I need to take it. I have root canal of upper and lower jaw molars and extraction of my lower jaw last molar in last month. Because doubt came to my mind that due to Teeth surgery headache started but Dentist confident that this Headache is not due to that. Please guide me. Regards, Ashwini Rekhe.
I got root canal done in one of my teeth last year, but I am not able to eat with this teeth, it pains after 2-3 days and there is so much of swelling in gums around.
I have stain on my teeth due to smoking. How can these stains be removed to get better white shining teeth.
Unlike tooth decay, which often causes discomfort, it is possible to have periodontal diseases without noticeable symptoms. That is why regular dental checkups and periodontal examinations are very important. Several warning signs can signal a problem. While periodontal disease may begin slowly for some patients. Others may develop a rapidly slowly for some patients, others may develop a rapidly progressive form of the disease. If you notice any of the following:
1. Gums that bleed easily
2. Red, swollen, or tender gums.
3. Gums that have pulled away from your teeth.
4. Persistent bad breath.
5. Pus between the teeth and gums.
6. Looser or separating teeth.
7. A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite.
8. A change in the fit of partial dentures.
What if you have tooth decay?
If you have developed black or brown spots of decay on your teeth either in the fissures or on the smooth surfaces and it is associated with discomfort and / or sensitivity to hot and cold and / or frank pain, it is likely that you have tooth decay. Your dentist will evaluate you comprehensively and based on his clinical and radiographic findings he will do one of the following;
1. Make an opening in the crown and remove decay, shape the cavity and fill it with a tooth colored filling or an amalgam filling. This could also be done under local anaesthesia.
2. If the decay is very deep and the pulp (nerve, root canal) is involved in the decay process he will, under local anaesthesia go deeper into the pulp chamber, remove the pulp and the nerve, render it free of infection, do a root filling and later put an amalgam or a tooth colored filling. Subsequently he will put a veneer or a crown on the tooth as the case may be.