Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Neemuch and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ritesh Chhajed
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritesh ChhajedYour feedback matters!
I have a problem that my teeth always gets red at morning with blood and also when I eat anything what should I do. Is it serious problem.
I got root canal done in one of my teeth last year, but I am not able to eat with this teeth, it pains after 2-3 days and there is so much of swelling in gums around.
I am suffering from ora Mouth problems. I am having cavities and tooth ache. My gums also bleed while brushing.
Hello, I am 30 years old. I am having sensitivity on all sides of my teeth. Even though iam consious about my teeth and following all traditional tips to get rid of sensitivy. Still no result. I have this problem since 4 years. Please advice
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.
I am 31 years old and want to inline my teeth with fastest results. What is the cost and treatment period of metal braces with straight wire.
I am 21 years old and i am suffering from a severe toothache. Please recommend me some painkillers or some other remedies to stop the pain. I will consult a dentist in December but till then I can't bear the pain.
What will be average cost of getting braces or correct the Buck Teeth and Bone Loss? How to correct Spaces or Gaps Between Teeth? What will be the cost of all the treatment?
I am having a bad breath from many years. My teeth and gums are in good condition. I have consult dentist .doctor are absolutely fine. In have cleaning 2 times .in internet There is many says halitosis or chronic ,which doctor will help me? Once I went gastro doctor he said to do endoscopy taking lot of money. I don't have money to test. What to do? I want to get rid of this as soon as possible. Which field is best homeopathy or ayurvedic or general. I live in village part .not advanced doctor are available. Only in cities. Any one suggesting tablets or some thing which is affordable and permanent cure. please help.
I have indigestion problem since one year. What preventive measures I take? what medicines can I take? And also my gums of teeth are weak, so which precautions I should take?
When I eat anything hot or cold there is irritation in my teeth and blood also comes out for many a times? What steps I should take to get relieve?
I am having habit of chewing pain &supari last 15 years. Last 3-4years I am not able to open my mouth complete. After a dentist consult he told me I am suffering from OSMF some white patches but if I will continue with same habit it can transform into cancer. Please guide me how to take care to avoid cancer and how to widen my mouth opening.
My mother suffering from blister from last 3 year her half of tongue became smooth due to these blister, I consult with a doctor he told me these are just a blister and it will heal soon. But there is no relief. I am really worried are these just a blister or something else. She is non smoker never have tobacco or alcohol. Please suggest what do to.
See your dentist every six months. Your teeth may not look dirty from the outside, but bacteria and plaque lurks in places you cannot see in the mirror.