Submit a review for ApolloYour feedback matters!
I'm very thin to the body And my all relative are suggest me to being thick I tried but I'm fail I'm a girl please suggest me what we do being fit.
Hello doctor main apne body ke banawat se kafi pareshan hoon. Log mujhe dekh kar kahte hain ki tum khana khate ho ya nahi mujhe bahut bura lagata hai main koi dhang ke kapre bhi nahi pahan pata .mujhe is samsya ka koi upay bataye .taki main apna vajan badha kar apne body ko supaul bana sakoon. please sir help me.
Dear Sir / Madam, As per samsung Health apps my daily calories is 2789. Please suggest me how much Carb, Fat and Protein in gram per day. Pl suggest diet plan for muscle building Regards Limbaraj.
I want to increase my weight can you please suggest me the food. I am 25 years old and 58 kg weight.
I am very thin, except gaining the weight my weight is constant or same. How I can increase my weight.
I become too skinny I need to gain some weight please suggest me how can I gain weight fast. Please so suggest.
I am 28 years old and I have been doing exercise from last 2 years but could not get result. I included egg white. Oats chicken and weight gainer to but could not get desire results what should I do please tell.
Hi Sir I want to increase my weight an my build up my body so please can you guide me Thank & Regards
Hello when I drink green tea? Early morning empty stomach or after Breakfast. Please suggest me. Which time is more benefit to drink green tea.
If I eat light dinner, I probably wake up midnight with an empty stomach. It again ruins my sleep. What should I do?
It’s not just painful but also very irritating to have that odd neck, back, knee or any other muscular pain. Just sitting and waiting for the pain to go is something that we just cannot do. We want instant relief! Some of us wonder how we even got this pain. Asking around we find answers such as an incorrect posture of the body, too much of physical stress on a particular muscle or staying still in one position for a long time. Right, long working hours sitting in front of a computer.
- Ayurveda dives a bit deeper to find out the cause of muscular pain. According to Ayurveda, the muscle pain is caused by collection of harmful toxins in a particular area of the body which blocks the smooth transportation of essential nutrients, which leads to the aggravation of the “Vata” element in the body and causing muscular pain. There is no exception to any age group from this pain.
- Once again, body, diet and health, are all inter- linked. Ayurveda says a prominent way to avoid muscular pain is our diet. Cheese, cakes, meat, processed food, caffeine are strictly to be avoided by Ayurveda. This is because these kinds of foods dry up the muscles making them stiff and causing pain.
- If a person experiences muscular pain, Ayurveda has natural and chemical free methods to manage the pain. The main method is the practice of Abhyanga. It includes the application of oil all over the body, and massaging the areas where pain is experienced gently. This improves blood circulation with the nutrients needed all over the body. The heating properties of the oil stimulate the same.
- At Dr. Vaidya’s, we have innovative products which help in prevention and management of muscular pain. One of them is the evergreen super popular, Rumox Balm. Rumox balm is a special Ayurvedic formulation that has an anti-inflammatory properties and an analgesic effect. Apart from treating swelling and muscular pain, it also provides relief from all types of arthritic pain.
- Another product tried by thousands of our loyal customers is Sandhivati, which is a strong formulation for treatment of arthritis. Composed of Maharasnadi Quath Ghan powder and Mahayograj Guggul powder, this product is used for effective treatment of muscular, joint and arthritic pain.
- We also have special herbal massage oil called Nirgundi Oil, a formulation of Til Oil, Castor Oil, Sarsav Oil and Nirgundi Extract. It is to be gently applied over the pain affected area.
- We have a range over thirty products that include your daily use products such as Herbodanty, medicine for cold, cough, shampoo etc. Our in-house doctor, Dr. (Mrs.) Surya Bhagwati (BAMS, DHA, DHHCM, and DHBTC) can help you build your Ayurveda knowledge and help diagnose any medical issues you may be suffering from. Following our founder, Dr.Natoobhai Vaidya. Legacy we continue to offer free consultation to all our patients. We strive to be one of the best Ayurvedic Clinics in Mumbai while following his beliefs of providing high quality medicine, superior customer care and to be dedicated to our patients welfare.
I have PCOS. Will a moderate ketogenic-diet help? I consume around 150gns of carbs each day as of now, should it be more less? I am student, so I can't cook at home.
Tulsi raw tea ko bnaane ka sahi tarika kyaa hai? Aur usko bnaane ke 15 minute baad pine se koi nuksan to nhi hai?
Whenever I go for running, there is an acute pain in my knees. Is it normal? Or amounts to some kind of deficiency?
For many people, the only source of calcium is their daily dose of milk. However, vegans, lactose intolerant people, and those who are not too fond of milk have a substitute in almond milk. While it gives the same amount of nutrients, it does not have as many calories and also has a host of other health benefits.
It is creamy, nutty, and is fortified with vitamins D, B, and E. The calcium component is slightly low as compared to normal milk and therefore additional calcium intake should be planned for. Some of the significant health benefits include:
- Calorie cutting: A cup of unsweetened almond milk gives only about 30 calories. Compare and contrast this with 146 calories in whole milk, 122 calories in 2% milk, 102 calories in 1% milk, and 86 calories in skim milk. While almond milk per se does not help you lose weight, using it as a substitute for other higher calorie drinks definitely helps in losing weight.
- Effect on blood sugar: It contributes much less calories than cow’s milk and so does not push up sugar levels. It also has a low glycemic index, therefore will not be stored as fat.
- Added fiber: Almond milk provides higher content (5 g) of dietary fiber per cup. This is higher than regular milk and helps reduce hunger and prevents obesity. Using the high-fiber almond milk for breakfast along with bran cereals can help reduce hunger pangs and keep you full for longer periods of time
- Digestion: The good amount of fiber aids digestion overall. It is also lactose free and so a good substitute for milk for lactose-intolerant people (about 25% of the general population).
- Heart Healthy: The absence of cholesterol, reduced sodium, and good amounts of omega fatty acids make it extremely heart healthy.
- Bone Friendly: Though it contains less amount of calcium, it supplies about 30% of the daily calcium needs and about 25% of the required vitamin D levels. The result is improved better teeth, healthier bones, and reduced risk of osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Glowing skin: The high content of vitamin E (about 50% of daily dose) with its antioxidant properties protects the skin against sun damage, leading to increased glow.
- Muscle strength and healing: Almond milk contains plenty of vitamin B and iron and riboflavin which promote healing and improve muscle strength.
- Protein content: Almond milk contains only about 1 g (silk almond) to 5 g (fiber varieties). However, cow’s milk has about 8 g and therefore protein substitutes should be looked at.
The next time you are not keen on drinking cow’s milk, try the almond milk. It is proven to be tastier too!