Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Nawada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Combination of Foods
Combining various food groups to ensure variety and nutrition is the way long back known fact of healthy eating.
The importance of variety in grains along with combination of various groups like:
Starches, Veggies, proteins, fats and fruits are also important.
Different grains like soya, black gram flour, Bajra, jawar, barley, and ragi can be included in daily diets along with wheat to ensure complete mineral intake.
Multigrain chapatti, chilla, various cereals in breakfast, roasted grains as snacks can help to include them in the daily diet.
The food group combination to avoid indigestion and maximum absorbability of nutrients are also important. Since different foods digest at different digestion environment, thus foods need to be eaten in groups that complement factors.
Some basic food combining facts are:
- Don't combine starches and proteins together as they require a different strength of acidity in your stomach.
- Combine a protein and grain with non-starchy vegetables.
- Dried fruits, nuts, and seeds are best eaten with raw vegetables.
- Fermented food can be eaten with most of the combinations.
- Combine a fruit and raw vegetable or salad to delay sugar release of the fruits.
- Plan small meals to keep the metabolism active...