Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Navsari and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shrenik B ShahYour feedback matters!
I am very short my height is not increasing give me some tips so that my height increases and I will remain happy.
Sir after 5 years of marriage I have no child. My sperm count is 28m/ml and active motility is 20%. I want a baby. Please help me.
I have read somewhere that milk whose effect is acidic, to neutralise it body draws minerals specially calcium from bones which results in weak bones how far this is true? Also milk has tendency to form mucus resulting into strep throat. Is it true?
Sometimes I get really depressed due to life situations. I don't know how to keep myself calm nd control my mind. Please help me out.
From last 2 days, more n more yellow stuff forming on the tongue. I don't know why? But it swept away after using tongue cleaner, I do not find any other symptoms. I'm normal. Does I'm suffering with any health issue?
I am suffering from extreme cold and cough with headache. I hv taken medicine (Donalgin, Acetra, animal plus) but I'm still suffer from it. Now What should I do?
Hi, I am Dipesh from AHMEDABAD. I hv severe problem due to which I am suffering a lot. I do feel fatigue and drowsiness always specifically after lunch. It is morning also. I can wake up with fresh even after 8 hours sleep. Specifically after lunch my condition become very severe. Even if I don't do anything, from my face & eyes anyone can see that I'm good tired. My eyes always remain watery abd red. I am suffering alot due to this. Pls help me.
Hello Dr. I am 17 years old. In my face more dark colour pimples and marks. And my face is darken. How to improve and how to remove pimples and marks. Skinlite ointment is good?
I am not healthy every time and I am feeling week can you suggest any medicines that helps me to healthy and I am also want to increase my weight. Sir please help me.
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings.
Hello Doc, I have suffered hair thinning problem on my center scalp area. Therefore my doc suggested me the mesotherapy treatment. I had 3 sessions of it in 1 month and did noticed that my hair loss has stopped on the injected area but there are no signs of hair regrowth yet. Following medicines has been prescribed to me and I'm following that properly, 1.) hairless Tabs > 1-1 tabs day & night 2.) Dermacol-H Tabs > 1-1 tabs day & night 3.) Himalaya Hairzone Solution > Daily twice on the scalp 4.) Rootz International Hair Oil > Every alternate days massage on the scalp 5.) Trigaine neutral pH shampoo > Every alternate days massage on the scalp I'm having a healthy diet plan. I take 3 glasses of milk daily with 4 bananas in a day for good protein intake and different fruits around 2-3 in a week. Also eggs, chickens twice in a week. I have started doing meditation and daily different work outs. Is there anything I need to do or take for stimulating faster hair regrowth?
I'm 18 year old college student. I have diastema and upper teeth are bit crooked. This has lowered my self confidence. But braces are too much costly. What are cheap ways to get it corrected? What's the lowest price of metal braces? please help.
How to increase body weight or how to be a little bit fat? Actually I am too thin. So I want to increase my body structure. I there any solution?
I am 43 years man I had angioplasty last year shall I do again TMT Test? is there is any fixed interval for TMT?
I have heard that there are two types of fibre - soluble and insoluble. Which type of fibre is helpful for constipation. What food types have thos fibre The other fibre that doesn't help constipation, how does that get out of our body?
There are neurological causes also, which are mentioned below
• Spinal cord injuries
• Chronic back pain
• Other neurological conditions.
Low testosterone is linked to erectile dysfunction and hampers the sexual life of people suffering from it. Treatments are available to offer therapy to men suffering from this problem.