Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Navsari and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shrenik B ShahYour feedback matters!
I am having a wrist pain in my left hand since two months. Whenever I bend my wrist in upward direction it pains. I can't pick things up as well with my left hand. Whenever I do I experience a pain. However the other movements of wrist are OT painful at all. What should be the remedy of this problem?
I am 16 years old. I am feeling mentally disturbed. please suggest me some tips to increase concentration while studying.
I am 25 year old male and have a backache for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment but there is no relief. Now suggest me what I do?
Sir am suffering from fever last night. My head is paining some times very seriously Which medicine I will take for my body please suggest me.
I have irregular periods problem. In april it came two times. After that it don't come. 12june me and my husband had sex without condom by mistake he released semen into me. He give me unwanted 72 but still I don't get period. What to do next?
I am 22 years old. Married women but no childrens. I am having scars, pores in my face for past 4 years. Doctor told me to take co2 laser. Is there any side effect. Doing Co2 laser.
i have a cavity or a hole in one of my teeth. But i have no problem till now just that when i eat food it gets stuck sometimes. Should i get checked.
I have black spots and many pimples on my face and how I increase my weight. So tell me please what I should do now? Reply fast.
It is true that most people are aware of the fact that ‘angina’ is a term which has something or the other to do with the heart. That being said, very few would be able to answer a question regarding what exactly it is, in a satisfactory manner. So would it not make sense to know more about it and become one of the few?
The term is derived from the ancient language of Latin and refers to a tightness that is felt or a squeezing of the chest. This happens when there is not enough oxygen-rich blood which is reaching the area of the heart muscle. While many people think that angina is a disease, it is actually not true to think that it is! As a matter of fact, it is a symptom of coronary artery disease. It is this disease which is the most common disease which affects the heart.
But why exactly does a person experience angina? Well, the lack of blood which is rich in oxygen occurs when it so happens that the coronary arteries become narrower than they normally should be. This generally happens due to the build-up of plaque. The condition in which this happens is known as atherosclerosis.
When it comes to the sort of people who are at a higher risk of developing angina, it can be said that those who smoke tobacco really do increase their risk, as do those who are overweight or obese and have other lifestyle diseases such as diabetes.
In order to avoid angina, the most important thing a person can possibly control is his or her lifestyle. In fact, a lot of the risk factors related to angina are attributable to the lifestyle a person chooses to lead. Cholesterol levels can be controlled if a person puts enough attention and effort in. Also, avoiding a lifestyle that is sedentary by exercise can not only help with cutting the risk of angina but also the risks of other conditions such as high blood pressure. It is ironic that high blood pressure is one of the potential signals of angina!
It is to be noted that while most people just call angina as it is, there are various types-
Stable angina is when the heart is working harder than usual and medicine helps improve this.
Unstable angina occurs even at rest and is unpredictable. It may also be a signal of a coming heart attack.
Variant and microvascular angina is relievable by medicine and is generally rare. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
I masturbate soo much. Three times a day and now my penis is very weak. And it takes too much time to erect. What medicine I take to recover this problem. Fastly. Pkzzz.
I lost somebody last year and now I fell very lonely. I don't want to talk anyone. Pls help me wht I do.
Hello doc. I have a problem. The sweat may come in my arms foot and legs part at any season. But at this time that means in summer season the problem is too heavy. From a week because of sweat in my hands I am suffering from small. Small rashes in palms of hands. It really hurts me. Please tell me the controlling measures.
Sir, I am jagadeesh studying b tech ,i want to knw the diet to increase my body weight. So please kindly tell the required issue. Thanks for the opportunity sir.
I have a bad habit I do daily 2 time my pennies ejection in my hand so my pennies day by day goes to small in size.
The degeneration of joint cartilage and bone tissue is known as osteoarthritis. This condition affects the elderly and greatly reduces their quality of life by making movement stiff and painful. Here are ten fast facts about osteoarthritis.
- Age is not the only trigger: This condition affects the elderly but can also affect middle aged people as well. Apart from age, muscle strength and the amount a joint is used also play an important part in the development of this condition.
- It is the most common joint disorder: Osteoarthritis is the most common disease that affects the elderly across the world. In many cases, it goes undiagnosed until late since the onset of the condition is very gradual.
- It affects weight bearing joints: The knees, hips and spine are the most commonly affected by this condition. This is because these joints bear the weight of the body. However, it can also affect other joints including the fingers, elbows etc.
- Women are at a higher risk of suffering from this than men: Until the age of 45 men and women have the equal risks of suffering from osteoarthritis. However, as women get older, their risks of suffering from this condition increase.
- It can be managed: If diagnosed in its early stages, osteoarthritis can be easily managed. Treatment for this condition focuses on controlling pain and slowing the progression of the disease.
- Weight loss can make it easier: Obesity is one of the common factors that can trigger this condition. The more weight you put on your joints, the more susceptible it is to osteoarthritis. Hence, losing weight instantly lowers the pressure on your joints and reduces the risk of osteoarthritis.
- It is the leading cause of disability amongst the elderly: This condition should not be ignored as simple joint pain. In many cases, this musculoskeletal condition can cause so much pain that it restricts movement and in time leads to disability.
- It runs in families: Osteoarthritis is a hereditary condition and can be passed down genetically from one generation to the next.
- Rest can relieve pain: Late stage osteoarthritis is characterized by locked joints and severe pain whenever moved. Avoiding jerky movements and letting the joint rest can help ease the pain.
- Exercise can help: The above point should not be used as an excuse to avoid exercise. Exercising the joints increases flexibility and helps increase the range of movements possible. Simple yoga asanas, walking and swimming are some exercises to start off with. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Erectile dysfunction (e d) is defined as persistent or recurrent, partial or/ complete, failure to obtain or sustain, an erection until completion of the satisfactory sexual activity.
Alternative terms for erectile dysfunction are impotence, erectile failure, sexual inadequacy, sexual weakness, less erection, decreased erection, failure in intercourse, sexual incompetence, unable to sex i. E. Intercourse, erection problem, napunsakata, less hardness of penis, looseness of the penis in mid of sex or before penetration.
Especially in our community, it represents manhood and is expected to be ready to perform at a moment's notice. When a man suffers from erectile failure it comes as a major shock, when suddenly the symbol of his masculinity does not respond on. It usually means much more to the man than the simple fact that he is not responding sexually at that moment. It causes him to question his status as an adequate male. Thus, when he fails, becomes panicky.
With proper counselling and education, erectile dysfunction can be easily managed.