Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Navsari. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh PatelYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hes an amazing doctor
I am 20 year old female having recurrent acne popping and their scars for almost 2 yrs now. I have been trying many homemade remedies with no results. Went to a dermatologist. Used her products. It looked like reducing but then my acne starting recurring again. It is now not showing much signs of reducing. It is all over my face nose forehead and my face has become ugly. Please help.
Hi ,I am 26 years old. I am losing my hair day by day very badly, around my vertex and front side, I have done some treatment from Richfeel organization but found no effect, suddenly I found masturbation is one of the cause of hair fall, and I was doing it for last 12 years very badly, now I am facing some sexual problem of quick ejection etc, and I stopped doing it totally since last 2 months. Sexual problems are now almost under control but hair loss continues, please help. I am really helpless. I am really ashamed of my mistake and can't meet any doctor physically. Suggest any medicine. Thanks in advance.
My wisdom tooth are grown up so its paining too much because of that I can't eat anything and my face become swelled, what can I do to remove that pain and which medicine will suit at this stage?
My age is 24 and I am still not able to grow proper beards and it takes a month to grow some of it How can I improve it?
Dear doctor, How should I choose a good sun screen for me? Can yu pls suggest me a gud sun screen products?
I am 54 years old male maintaining good health and no bad habits. I am maintaining good hygiene. I am a non-diabetic and non-hypertensive. For the past 25 years I am suffering from severe itching in my scrotum area. I scratch a lot till it sometime bleeds. The scrotum region sweats a lot and that may be the reason for the itching sensation I have tried several tablets, cold creams, moisturizers and dusting powders without any satisfactory result. Can you suggest me some skin cream/ointment to get some immediate and permanent relief from this ailment? Thanks
I am loosing my hair and I tried all shampooed available to me what should I do now please tell me a suggestion.
I am 52 years woman. Suffering hot flushes due menopausal problems and skin allergies. Red patches develop with itching very frequently. Please suggest remedial suggestions. No such relief by using allopathic medicine.
Hi doctor, I am 22 years and my problem is with my skin my hands, face and my neck looks more darker then my unexposed body ares. I use some face creams but no use. So please how can I get my natural glow back?
I am loosing hair quickly as I tried lots of several things like applying onion juice or eggs and also taking release tablets for hairs but my hairs are loosing as well as thinning quickly and it looks guilty for mi as I am just 24 year old Pls suggest mi something that I can regain my lost hair quickly.
Nails are an important part of your physiology, although they are mostly used for either utilitarian purposes such as gripping or for beauty purposes such as nail decorations. Nails themselves can go through infections which need not have underlying causes and thus can cause damage to that part of the tissue. One such disorder of the nail is onycholysis.
What is onycholysis?
This is a disorder where the nail on the finger or the toes starts to separate from the skin below. This happens little by little and usually starts at the tip and then progresses backward. The further back it progresses, the more nail tissue it destroys. While the entire nail may not be detached from the nail bed, parts of it may chip off, showing the tissue underneath.
Symptoms of Onycholysis:
- Jagged border between the pink flesh of the nail bed and the yellow edge of the nail
- Detached nails become opaque, yellow or may turn green in color
- Nail may become irregular in shape and size
- Bits and chunks of nails can break off easily
Primary Causes for Onycholysis:
Let's look at some of the primary causes of onycholysis:
- Frequent Trauma - If you have a profession or work at home where you constantly require tapping away, it might cause minute injuries to build up within the nails and the fingers. Tapping on keyboards is one area where you could get repetitive trauma like this.
- Manicure Problems - Many salons may aggressively try to clean the underside of the nails and in the process, slowly dislodge the nail form the nail bed and cause onycholysis. This has known to be the case with many people.
- Water Immersion - If you have work where your nails are immersed in water for long periods of time, this could also affect the development of onycholysis.
- Skin Diseases - Certain skin conditions can also end up giving onycholysis. Psoriasis and contact dermatitis are other conditions that may lead to onycholysis as a consequence.
- Allergy to Nail Glue - Many makeup artists and customers have complained that certain brands of nail glue can also cause allergies resulting in onycholysis.
- Medications - Medications meant for the treatment of other ailments within the body can have the unintended consequences of causing onycholysis.
The underlying problems need to be corrected which may cause onycholysis. Once the underlying problem is corrected, onycholysis usually corrects itself. The nail may take some time to re-grow but will grow back on its own eventually and may take 4 to 6 months to cover the entire affected area again.