Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navsari. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anand ChauhanYour feedback matters!
My age is 23 now. When I was small my front teeth was broken. So I have kept root canal ceramic teeth long back. As it was front one its looking very odd now. We can easily identify. So what should I do now ?
My son 4 year 5 months, he has tooth pain. Consulted a dentist he found cavity and prescribed an antibiotic and pain killer. My doubt is this cavity can be filled or we need to do a root canal? Now only cavity one teeth small cavity can without root canal treatment ?
I do brush regularly. But my teeth are getting a black scaling in the root of the teeth. What is the reason and what is the solution? Sir, tell me please.
My left chicks is swollen. Its pain a lot. Its looks like a new teeth is coming. My age is 25 years and I am a male.
My mother has been facing severe teeth pain after taking sweets/ cold water. So, I would request you to suggest the paste which can give relief from teeth pain. If possible medicine also. Thanks in advance.
I have yellowness in my teeth. Blood also have come. Please give some home remedies to remove my teeth's yellowness nd advise how stop blood in teeth during brushing and eating.
Hello sir I have some problem in my teeth I have pain from last 14 days I am checked by doctor he said that I want to admit in hospital sir can you please give me some suggestion what should I do?
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.