Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Ms. Nasreen SakharkarYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years male, my bilirubin is 0.3, SGOT -19, SGPT 23, ALKALINE PHOSP- 81 PROTEIN 7.6, ALBUMIN 4.7. Is there any chance of fatty liver from the above findings.
Hello my name is Harsha varrhan and I am 17 years old and I have back acne and acne scars on face for past 3 years and no matter which medicines I take they are not reducing please find me a solution.
Dear Dr. My son is now 20 years old. He lost half of his hair. So he went for CBC vit d calcium check up.in that v came to know that he has vit d deficiency and calcium also Juz average. what your opinion please prescribe.
My facè is very sensitive if I used any face wash my face cell, become more red as well as itching to please .Can you suggest any good face wash for sensitive face.
I have ankylosing spondylitis is there anything I can do to reduce the pain without having painkillers.
I am 27 year old female. My hair is turning into grey colour and my original is black. Slowly its turning into grey. Its hormonal problem I know but what is treat?
I am totally weak in winter season. How to fit my body in winter season. Also, How to gain my body weight?
Sir my age is 18 and I am so skinny please guide me how I can gain some mass. I am tired of hearing that shit skinny blah blah.
I am 32 years old, I have a problem i. E bad smell coming from mouth, I read some sites in online, it has bowl infection symptoms, please give solution for this problem.
Am 59 years old and having HT for which Am taking medicine as per the advise of the physician and no other problems. But recently I have got severe Right side lower back pain. The physician has advised me to take X ray and after seeing X ray report, he opined that there is no damage and prescribed ultracet 2 tablets one in morning and one in night after food and five days Physio Therapy in IFT. But pain has not gone completely and Am getting pain everyday in the morning between 4.00 am to 5.00 am. Again I consulted the Doctor and advised me to go for MRI. After taking MRI, he opined that due to age factor this type of pain is common and prescribed different medicine for pain. What shall I do Please advise me.
Are you aware of the health conditions - osteoporosis and gout? Both these conditions are associated with your joints and bones. They are both difficult diseases and require proper treatment.
Osteoporosis concerns the bones, in which the bones are at a risk of breaking due to decreased strength. This condition is quite common in elderly people with brittle bones.
Gout is a very painful form of arthritis and is featured by joint inflammation. The pain and inflammation occur due to the deposition of urate crystals in a joint when uric acid is present in excess in the body.
The symptoms of osteoporosis include pain and stiffening in a joint and swelling in the joints, especially in the thumbs, neck, knees and lower back. A patient’s skin may turn red and he may feel unusually hot.
Combined treatments are prescribed for osteoarthritis. Treatment aims at improving joint function, maintaining a healthy body weight, reducing pain and achieving a healthy lifestyle. Regular exercise is important for reducing pain, increasing flexibility and for improving blood circulation. You should take measures to lose weight in order to reduce the stress on the joints which bear weight. You should take sufficient amount of rest along with proper sleep. There are other alternative therapies for osteoarthritis treatment without the use of prescribed drugs. Hot and cold therapy is ideal for easing pain and increasing blood flow. Some forms of massage therapies are also ideal for giving relief to osteoarthritis pain.
There are several symptoms of gout, which occur all of a sudden. Intense joint pain is indicated and the large joint of the big toe is especially affected. It may also occur in the feet, ankles, knees, hands and wrists. The joint discomfort may last even after the intense pain subsides. The affected joints get swollen, arm, red and tender.
The treatment for gout aims at relieving severe pain and preventing future gout attacks along with long-term complications. The treatment methods include medicines and several home cure methods. Specific treatment is also prescribed based on the intensity of attacks and for preventing complications. As a part of long-term prevention methods, you should keep on taking your prescribed medicines, manage your body weight, exercise regularly and limit your intake of meat, seafood and alcohol.
Osteoarthritis and gout require timely diagnosis and treatment if you want to prevent them from worsening. You should consult a doctor on experiencing any symptom of gout and osteoarthritis.
Hi Doctors my 12 days old nephew feel very difficulty while urinating and he cry so much. What is the cause for it. Is it UTI? Please solve the problem of my nephew I will be very grateful to you.
Dear Sir, My wife has a problem of mensuration. She has not got the mensuration from last 5 months. Even we have not inter-coursed during these days. If we have done we have taken precaution. Please suggest me medicine.
May I know which is the best and cost effective derma roller in India. And is it safe to use derma roller? What needle size should I get to see results.
• Cut down salt (common table salt) intake in your diet to avoid hypertension. Intake should not exceed more then 2 to 2.5 gm a day.
• Avoid foods rich in cholesterol: ground nut oil, ghee, butter, whole milk, eggs, lard (fats derived from pig meat), tallow (fats derived from goat or sheep mutton) – all non-vegetarian food contain cholesterol in varied amount.
• Avoid non-vegetarian food especially red meat.
• Increase intake of foods that contain PUFA`s (poly unsaturated fatty acids): flax / linseed oil is the richest source of PUFA`s. Other oils that contain PUFA`s are safflower oil, soybean oil, sesame oil, olive oil. As all oils are high in fats, its consumption should be limited. The intake of oils should not exceed 20gms a day.
• Sesame oil and almond oil hinders the absorption of LDL (low-density lipoproteins), so it is advisable to use replace other cooking oils by sesame oil.
• Increase your intake of water.
• Consume whole grain cereals and whole pulses.
• Take high fiber diet - whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables etc.
• Cut down the intake of sugar and other sweeteners.
• Avoid fat-rich portions of flesh foods. Instead have lean meat.
• Avoid fat-rich desserts and fried snacks like cakes, pastries, puddings etc
• Instead of frying food boil, steam, grill or roast food.
• Avoid coffee and caffeinated drinks, junk food – pizza, burgers etc.
• Consume food rich in magnesium.
– Nuts and sea food, green leafy vegetables, sea plants like Japanese sea plants, whole grains, peas, lotus stem, pulses, legumes and oil seeds.
• Increase intake of vitamin C, it maintains the elasticity and integrity of the artery walls.
– Citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables, vegetables- cabbage, broccoli, tubers- potatoes and sweet potatoes.
• Increase calcium intake:-
– milk and sea food, nuts- ground nuts, walnut, almond and cashew nuts; green leafy vegetables, whole grains, fruits like - custard apple and banana.
– Peas, lotus stem, pulses, legumes and oil seeds