Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yuvraj A.SoundalagiYour feedback matters!
I cannot last longer during intercourse. After 15/20 strokes I ejaculate. This has been happening for the last 5 years. I am not married yet. Is there any way to overcome this?
My last vertebrae are somehow pressed so l am continuously suffering from low back pain and leg pain from almost a year.
Tulsi - a **miracle** plant
Tulsi is regarded as an 'elixir of life' and believed to promote longevity. It is considered to be an adaptogen, balancing different processes in the body. It has also been suggested to possess antifertility, anticancer, antidiabetic, antifungal, antimicrobial, hepatoprotective, cardioprotective, antiemetic, antispasmodic, analgesic, and diaphoretic actions.
1. It is considered as a tonic to retain youth and avoid aging. Vitamin c, vitamin a, phytonutrients and the essential oils in tulsi are excellent antioxidants and protect the body from nearly all the damages caused by the free radicals.
2. It is anti-carcinogenic and it found to be effective in healing nearly all types of cancer and tumors.
3. It reduces total cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Thus, it is useful for heart disease patients.
4. It is useful in the treatment of respiratory system disorders. A decoction of the leaves, with honey and ginger, is an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, influenza, cough and cold.
5. It can protect from radiation poisoning and also heals up damages caused by radiations. It acts as a vaccine against pox if consumed regularly.
6. It is used as a mouth wash. It is very good for maintaining dental health, counteracting bad breath and for massaging the gums. It is also useful in pyorrhea.
7. It also cures ulcer in the mouth. It is also known to help inhibit the growth of oral cancer caused by chewing tobacco etc.
8. It is an excellent antibiotic, germicidal, fungicidal and disinfectant and very efficiently protects our body from nearly all sorts of bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
9. Consumption of tulsi leaves decoction helps prevent and heal fever.
10. It has a hypoglycemic effect, so it reduces blood glucose levels. Thus, it is useful for diabetics.
11. It helps in building up stamina, hence used to prepare herbal tea.
12. Its regular consumption can protect eyes from all the damages done by the free radicals, such as cataract, macular degeneration, glaucoma, vision defects, opthalmia etc. Due to its high antioxidant properties.
13. Recent studies on tulsi proved to be a useful medication for people living with human immunodeficiency virus (hiv), and acquired immune deficiency virus (aids).
14. Tulsi, being a detoxifier and mild diuretic in nature, can help reduce uric acid level (main culprit as far as kidney stones are concerned) concentration in the blood as well as helps cleaning of the kidneys through urination.
15. Tulsi oil application on the body keeps mosquitoes and other insects away.
B. How to use-:
1. Tulsi leaves extract (swaras)-
- how to prepare - take some fresh tulsi leaves, wash them, then crush them well and squeeze the pure extract.
- dose - 2tablespoon in adults empty stomach in the morning.
- beneficial in cold, cough, fever, oral ulcer, liver disorders, indigestion, bronchitis, insect bites, cancer ((bacterial and viral infections).
- extenal application of tulsi leaves extract- in fungal infections, ringworm, insect bites.
2. Tulsi leaves decoction (kaadha)-
- how to prepare - take some fresh tulsi leaves, wash them, boil with 4cups of water. Boil this until 1cup of water remains.
- dose- drink half cup (lukewarm) in the morning on empty stomach and a half cup in the evening.
- beneficial in pyorrhea, cold, cough, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, gastric disorders, tuberculosis (bacterial and viral infections).
- a decoction of the whole plant lowers the blood sugar (glucose) level and is said to control diabetes mellitus.
- a decoction of the root of tulsi plant is given as a diaphoretic in malarial fever.
- the regular consumption of tulsi leaves extract or decoction helps prevent viral fevers, cough, cold and many other diseases.
My weight is 70 kg and my height is approximately 5.4" I want to loose my weight in one month upto 7 kg pls suggest me diet and easy home exercise becoz I can't go out for jogging and gym. Pls pls pls help me.
I work for night shift and not able to sleep at night during my week off. Please tell me how to solve this problem also does it effect my health. Your answer would be appreciated.
I am 30 years old and having black spots on my face can you suggest some cream which will help to remove dark sports it looks like my skin tanned.
I am suffering from nail infection about 5 month how I can take care of my nail please give me suggestion you obedient.
Sir for last few weeks I am thinking too much of sex and watching porn. How to stop this feeling or reduce it.
I want to know dt I have dry scalp problems n hair roughness, when I take my hand to the head my nails got so much dandruff n dirty thing, lots of itching problem on head n hair fall with it. Some one says please get hair spa, it will reduce yur problem. Is it okay? Or should I go to the doctor.
Hii. Sir my name is praful. Then my problem is fat. Then. His. Every year im improvisasi in so wt I do in less fat. Pllz help me!
My sister is severely depressed. We took her to a psychiatrist but she did not take the medicines and threw it away. Now she is not ready to go to the doctor and will not talk t any relatives. We are really worried about her and do not know how to help her out? Kindly give any suggestions.
We are able to correlate poor physical health with poor nutrition, but most of us don't relate poor nutrition to poor mental health. In recent times, many researches and studies conducted on healthy and mentally ill people seems to indicate that nutritional deficiency of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, omega 3 fatty acids, carbohydrates play a large role in setting off and maintenance of depression, bipolar, ocd, schizophrenia, suicidal tendencies and anxiety disorders.
A typical indian diet based on western diets is found to be very low in many nutrients, especially essential vitamins, minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids. A notable feature of the diets of patients suffering from mental disorders is the severity of deficiency in these nutrients. Studies have indicated that daily supplements of vital nutrients are often effective in reducing patients' symptoms. Supplements containing amino acids have also been found to reduce symptoms, as they are converted to neurotransmitters which in turn alleviate depression and other mental health problems.
Most prescription drugs, including the common antidepressants lead to unpleasant side effects. This usually causes the patients to skip their medications. Such noncompliance can be detrimental to the patients recovery. On the other hand, long term use of medication can lead to drug toxicity, which in turn can be life threatening for the patient. An alternate and effective way is to start a diet rich in anti oxidants, vitamins, minerals and omega 3 fatty acids which will slowly increase the levels of neurotransmitters like serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrin and gaba, resulting in reduction of symptoms of depression and other mental illnesses. Patients and their families can talk to their psychiatrists, nutritionists and counsellors to guide them through the recommended doses of most nutritional supplements and diets.
1. Omega 3 fatty acids: daily intake of omega 3 in the form of eating fish, olive oil, coconut oil, ghee, sesame seeds, omega3 capsules can produce precursors responsible for producing natural neuro transmitters which will act as anti depressants. Most of the grey matter in the brain is made up of lipids and a diet rich in lipids can enhance the functioning of the brain and mind.
2. Vitamin b complex: poor intake of foods rich in vitamin b has been directly linked to mood swings, depression, anxiety and suicidal tendencies. Diets rich in processed foods, sugars, trans fats are one of the reasons for depression and other mental illness being on the rise. A diet rich in fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, eggs, poultry can be very helpful in improving the levels of vitamin b 1- 12. Here I would particularly lay stress upon vit b 12 and 6 for helping in cognitive functions of focus, concentration, memory, retention and reproduction. This is of particular use to people who engage in high mental activity like students, office workers, teachers, scientists etc.
3. Minerals: the role of minerals cannot be less emphasized in the realm of mental health. Calcium, iron, magnisium, iodine, zinc, lithium all play important roles in the body in their ionic form and protect us from anaemia, thyroid, fatigue, manic and suicidal episodes. Consuming a diet rich in minerals or having their supplements can prove to be very beneficial in recovery or insurance against mental illness.
4. Proteins: proteins are the building blocks of our life and particularly needed for sound mental and brain functioning. All the neurotransmitters in the brain are made up of amino acids which are found in proteins. Having a diet rich in all 20 amino acids may not require a person to take chemical based anti depressants. Dopamine and serotonin can be easily produced naturally in the body and by eating beans, peas, legumes, eggs, milk, honey, fish and poultry.
5. Carbohydrates: it has been observed that diets rich in whole grains and low gi index foods encourage a regulated release of energy in the body which in turn secretes insulin. The correct flow of insulin determines the amount of tryptophan release in the brain. Thus it's advised to avoid high sugary and processed foods which release high amounts of insulin which upsets the brain chemistry and mood regulation leading to poor mental and emotional health.
It is suggested by various studies and researches to include dietary intervention as an important tool for recovery from mental illnesses along with medications, counseling, social support and physical activity.