Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vrunda Nargundkar
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Vrunda NargundkarYour feedback matters!
My age is 27 year, I got married 2 year ago. I have a son of age 6 month. My wife's parents died in accident as they told us before marriage. But recently my wife told me that her parents died because of AIDS. After that I check her and myself in the local hospital in our town, the results are negative. But I am very depressed and feeling betrayed after all of this. Please suggest me what I do now?
For 2 years she is suffering from tasteless problems. She don't identify the taste of any food. She consult to 10-12 doctors in different cities but still there is no change. Please give me suggestions that what can I really do for her as now she is depressed day by day.
My name is tharun from india 19 years old I am suffering from stammering problem how to get out from that.
Hi I am newly married boy. It's arranged marriage. After 2 months later of my marriage my wife disclose me her four yera relationship with a boy but there was no physical relationship made during that period. After that I am in depression,. I am very confused, and feel that I made a mistake after marriage of this type of girl. What should I do tell me I am taking pills for sleep. Problem of headache occur. Please tell what should I do?
I want to join gym but I used to petrol sniffing earlier, now I am suffering from tinnitus, fatigue, bone pain like joint pain, joint popping or cracking, heel pain and leg pain under the knee. Please give me a treatment. And tell me can I join the gym.
Yoga literally means ‘union’ and it focuses on harmonizing the mind and body by tackling issues like stress. Stress has a debilitating effect on not only self image but also on a person’s libido. Thus, yoga can indirectly bring back a spark to your love life and boost your libido. Here are 6 yoga poses for better sex.
- The Cat stretch: This yoga asana helps strengthen Kegel muscles. Place both your knees and palms on the floor and hips directly above your knees. Inhale while raising your chin, chest and tailbone and arching your back downwards. As you do this, compress your buttocks. Hold your breath for a few second and exhale. As you exhale, arch your back upwards and relax your buttocks.
- The Wide legged Straddle: This exercise boosts libido by increasing blood flow to the pelvic area by stretching the inner thighs. Sit upright on the floor with your legs spread as far apart as possible and toes pointed upwards. Hold your knees. While keeping your back straight try taking your palms closer to your ankles. Stop whenever you feel your hamstrings stretch. Hold your breath and extend your chest downwards as far as possible.
- The Eagle: This pose enhances blood flow into the cervix. To practice this asana stand upright and bend the left knee while wrapping the calf with your right calf and foot. Lower your buttocks till you are almost in a sitting position and tuck in your tailbone. Simultaneously cross your left arm over the right at the elbow and wrap the fore arms around each other till your palms face each other. Lift your arms upwards and hold the position for as long as possible before releasing. Repeat with the other leg.
- The bridge: This position flexes and stretches the hips while toning the vaginal muscles to boost orgasms. Lie on your back and bring your feet 5 inches below your buttocks while bending your knees. Inhale and raise your hips upwards with your palms face down by your side. Hold for 10 seconds and lower your hips while exhaling.
- Bound Angle: This asana opens the hips raises the temperature of thee groin area. Begin by witting upright with your legs outstretched in front of you. Bend your knees outwards and bring your soles together so that they are facing each other. Hold your ankles and try lowering your knees to the ground as far as possible.
- The cobra pose: This is an energizing asana. Lie on your stomach with palms face down below your ribs. Stretch your legs out with the top of your foot pressing against the ground. Lift your chest off the floor and hold for 10 seconds before releasing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.