Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in kharghar navi mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vivek Tiwari
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek TiwariYour feedback matters!
Dr. I have a red sore on my thoung end and some mouth disturbances of taste what is it please help me.
Hello sir/madam, I used to have supari and from last 2 years I stopped chewing supari completely. And now after two years of quiting .I am facing problem in opening my mouth and and feel spicy whenever I have my food. My mouth has became whitish. I consultant my doctor he suggest me (ANTIOXIDANT -HC) FOR 3 months. It's been 2 month using it but no result. please guide me with a proper treatment.
Hi I am 18 years old man I have one problem. My problem is there is continuously bleeding from my gums in time of brushing. please Give me reply to solve this problem.
I am diabetic 63 years old man. Off late i noticed bleeding gums while brushing. Please suggest cure.
I am a 45 years female working in government service. I have severe toothache since long with a cavity in the middle of a rear tooth. How can I get relief from this?
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.
Swollen and bleeding gums are the early sign that your gums are infected with bacteria
Peri means" around" and Dontal means" teeth".Periodontal diseases are infection of the structures around the teeth.They include gums, root, bone and the supporting structures.If nothing is done it can destroy the supporting structure and jaw bone and eventually your teeth become so loose that it has to be removed.
A regular interval of visits to dentist and maintainance of proper hygiene and nutrition is a must to prevent gum diseases