Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi, I am female 23 years old, suffering from bone TB and at present she is pregnant. Her weight is 35 kg and body structure is very lean and skinny. Although its first month after testing via prega news kit, I need help in regards that shall we go for baby. As her bone TB course duration is 1.5 years and she had completed only 6 months. Beside her health is not good but she wants baby and just because of her poor health I am afraid of any miss happening towards the life of baby and my wife. Please guide me.
I am 24 year old girl. After coming from my job in my room I feel restless, lonely, lost and whenever I m free I feel the same. I am completely broken. I miss my expired dad more than my life. I want to go near him in every second of my life. But, because of family prestige and their love I m not able to commit suicide. I hv no interest in my life. I m not able to believe that anything good will happen to me in future. I feel completely lost, left, worthless (sometimes). This all is from one month. I m also very pessimistic from my childhood. I don't believe on my decisions now. All my dreams, aims and wishes have been scattered and burned. What should I do?
I am 22 year old female and I am married. I had fracture of L3 L4 L5 S1 S2 and had internal fixation done. The surgery was done before 1year. The fracture is United. I am able to walk and do regular activities. Can I have sexual contact with my husband with the implant?
Sir she is my friend's wife. He is so close with me, that's why I asking question. My question is that he is newly married and when he sex with her first 10 days he noted that there was no blood (nikla) from her. So he confused that is she not virgin? This is too much for thinking this or another thing is for know that Pls tell me Sir its a very important. Pls tell me asap.
A before meal technique would be to have a tsp of linseed with water. It brings in the much needed lubrication required for constipation.
Consuming hot water with sour lime juice and half a teaspoon of salt added to it would be beneficial in treating constipation.
Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful journeys in a woman’s life. However, one must remember that there are several dos and don’ts linked to it. You can’t lead an undisciplined life and expect a healthy outcome. Your pregnancy has to be systematically dealt with. You have to give up on a lot of habits that could pose a risk to the health of your growing foetus. Here are some tips to have a healthy pregnancy:
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, it’s time to quit smoking. You must remember that babies born to mothers who smoke have a higher chance of being born as stillborn or prematurely. Babies have also been found to have low birth weight. This is really bad. Your baby will have to fight a lot to survive. You might be asked to undergo an emergency and untimely delivery. On the other hands, if you quit smoking, you will have lesser or no complications at all. Your foetus will be healthy and grow into a lovely and healthy infant.
- Eat well, eat right, and eat on time: Your diet plays an essential role in your entire pregnancy. You must include all essential nutrients in your diet. Don’t skip your meals and try to have a balanced diet. Avoid spicy and oily food as you experience indigestion issues due to pregnancy hormones. You will need to take some 300 calories extra per day for your foetus. Add vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Take multivitamins: Pregnancy leads to a deficiency of nutrients in your body. You must take a lot of multi vitamins to avoid the deficiency. Ideally, one must start taking the additional vitamin supplements before the pregnancy starts. Thereafter, she must continue with the recommended doses. For example, Omega 3 reduces the chances of giving birth to premature babies.
- Take sufficient rest: You must take rest in adequate amounts and take up moderate exercises in a day for not more than 30 minutes.
- Don’t be exposed to toxics: You should try and minimise the chances of getting exposed to toxic substances.
- Destress yourself: Try and destress yourself by listening to good music, reading a book or taking a careful massage. But you must avoid moving outdoors.
- Drink water: You must drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated all the time. Your fluid balance must be maintained throughout the pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Never had a delay in periods. Last time I had sex on 23rd December 2015 with my husband. Then got my periods on 28th December 2015. No periods till 8th Feb today. Pregnancy test negative till 5th Feb 2016. Please suggest. Started gym and proper food diet reduced 2 kgs from Jan 5th til today. Please advise.
My wife 42, her lazt LMP 5 may, after that she conceive, on july 1, she had to undergo abortion, she starts MALA D on 5 july. We used condom in parallel to avoid pregnancy, but she stops Mala d three days ago, so that after three days mensuration cycles starts and in these three days we do unprotected sex. When cycle will start as per LMP, if there any chances of pregnancy in last days pl guide.
My wife is pregnant of 11 weeks her BP is 84/44. Is it normal or very low. Plg suggest necessary action n what to do.
I am 19 years old, last week I had sex and from the third day I am having so much itching, redness and irritation in my vagina. What should I do. And if it seems to be any infection plss tell me what kind of infection it is.in detail please.
Sir I love to eat my wife's sperm and I love to kissing vagina. I want to know a wife can produce sperm or not. If I drink my wife's sperm it can be dangerous or good for my health.
My daughter is 9 years and 5 feet tall .She got her periods last month and not grown even a cm tall since .I am 5.6 my husband is 5.10 but we both had puberty in late teens .will she grow any taller I am concerned.
In the realm of sexual relations, Incest is one of the longing social taboos. In order to curb this social taboo, many governments have introduced law banning incest. Basically, this is a sexual relationship between those who are blood-related, which is also called as Consanguineous relationship. This is also called as Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) which can be between siblings, half siblings, donor children, adoptees, biological mother and father, nephew and so on. This is a social evil, and experts have some remedies so that you can deal with genetic sexual attraction.
According to an article published in Spanish Magazine AFIN in July 2013, separation of siblings for quite a long time is one of the known causes for genetic sexual attraction. At the same time, the magazine points out that there are instances that even those who are not separated have this mania of genetic sexual attraction. Some of the other interesting aspects of GSA can be explained as follows:
It is said that children who grow in close proximity since their childhood develop reverse sexual attitude or imprinting with their siblings, parents and with other consanguineous relationships. This reverse sexual attitude actually suppresses sexual desire with consanguineous relationship. This theory is also called as Westermarck Effect. This can be the pointer to the question How to deal with Genetic Sexual Attraction because consanguineous relationship separated for years may not have the Westermarck Effect.
It is pointed out that when siblings who are separated for long duration of time are sexually mature when they meet each other. In other words, they were not members of the nuclear family, and this long absence can attract each other for a closer relationship. In addition to this, the siblings are biologically and mentally so grown up that they have made their own hard imprint of their character, taste and so on. It is a combination of these factors that makes them an exception to the Westermarck effect.
Symptoms of GSA:
Extreme awareness about the other person, hard desire to stay or talk, distractible behavior, unnecessary talking, holding hands or touching or making use of every opportunity to have some kind of physical contact, daydreaming are some of the known symptoms of GSA.
One of the ideal remedies for those suffering from GSA is to seek help of appropriate medical fraternity in the earliest possible time. This is one of the most ideal approaches to deal with genetic sexual attraction. It is also suggested that you should ensure that the siblings meet at regular intervals. This can help the siblings to have Westermarck Effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
What happens when Husband blood group is B+ and wife is A- for planning baby or child birth? Please advise.
My wife underwent Anti-Mullerian hormone test which results 7.27 ng/ml indicating predictive PCOS/Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, is she suffering from both or one ? She also did Mantoux test which results positive 10 or more . Due to these in future would infertility arise if yes what are possible medications. please help.
As I asked for my best friend problem of pregnant plzz tell me correctly what's the matter for delaying in her period's date? Bcoz she consumed all precautions condoms and even unwanted pills. So tell me correctly.
There are a number of contraceptives available but which method of birth control suits you depends on your sexual life, preferences and your lifestyle as a whole. Professional medical help should be sought in order to understand what method of contraception sis ideal for you.
Here is a list of 4 types of contraceptives for birth control.
1. Barrier methods - Barrier methods are designed to prevent the sperm from entering the uterus. They constitute-
- Diaphragms: It is a shallow and flexible cup that is made of either latex or soft rubber. It is inserted into the vagina before the sexual intercourse where it prevents the sperm from entering the uterus.
- Cervical caps: It is a thin cup of silicone whose function is same as the diaphragm, only it is smaller in size, so less noticeable and more rigid as well.
- Contraceptive sponges: These are soft foam sponges that are filled with spermicide and are disposable. They are also inserted into the vagina before sexual intercourse in order to prevent pregnancy by killing the sperm cells or preventing them from entering the vagina.
- Spermicides: These are chemicals that can kill the sperm and hence assist in birth control.
Other methods include male condoms and female condoms.
2. Hormonal methods - Hormonal methods use hormones in order to either stop or regulate ovulation so as to prevent pregnancy. There are various methods through which hormones can be injected into the body. Some of them are-
- Contraceptive patch: It is a thin patch made of plastic that sticks to the skin and is responsible for releasing hormones into the bloodstream through the skin.
- Vaginal rings: A thin, flexible ring that is inserted into the vagina where it stays for 3 weeks and is removed after that, only to be re-inserted in the 5th week.
- Implantable rods: They are inserted under the skin of the upper arm of women where they release progestin.
Other methods include contraceptive pills and progestin-only pills.
3. Intrauterine methods of contraception - The intrauterine device is a small device, T-shaped that is inserted into the uterus in order to prevent pregnancy. The good thing about intrauterine devices is that they can remain functioning for many years at a stretch. IUDs are two types-
- Hormonal IUD(Intrauterine Device)
- Copper IUD
Sterilization is the most reliable contraceptive for birth control as it is permanent. It either prevents the release of sperm or the fertilization of the egg. Sterilization methods can either be surgical or non-surgical. Some of the sterilization techniques are-
- Tubal ligation: It is the surgical technique used in females.
- Vasectomy: It is the surgical technique of male contraception.
Other methods include sterilization implants.