Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwas D ParulekarYour feedback matters!
Am trying to get pregnant from last 3 years. I was having pcod but with homeopathic medicine its cured now my husband also had his semen analysis done and the results are towards positive side. My last date of periods were 29 April and I got my upt positive also. But after 2 months I miscarried. So pls help me out of it. I want to conceive my age is 24 and my husband's age is 25. We passed six years of our married life. I want baby.
I am pregnant. Nd from the 3rd month of pregnancy I am suffering from the acidity problem. Now my 5th month of pregnancy is going on. Please give me your advice.
1) Ovulaion ho rehi Hain pata krne ka tarika?(With out medical kit) physically koi change? 2) ovulaion k next din sex krne se pregnancy aaskti Hain? 3)Commonly period k 13 din bad yani 14th din me ovulaion hota hain? 4)Aga ovulaion date me sex ho toh egg ko" Y"Cromosome fatilise kr degi 100%?5) Ek bar sex se hi ovulaion date me egg fatilise ho jati Hain?
What foods should I include to increase my breast milk. Can I take any medicine to increase my breast feed. If so the name of the medicine. Please?
I am 19 weeks pregnant. I am suffering wth too much cold n cough. Spootum coming. Wtch medicines can I take. N because of cough anything problem to my baby (pregnancy)
The amazingly complex herb, ashwagandha, happens to derive its name from the two sanskrit words, "ashwa" and "gandha".It is an exquisite herb, which can significantly cater to your body in more than one way due to its numerous health benefits.
Here are some of the most common advantages and risks of consuming this herb.
- Enhances your brain: Ashwagandha is an antioxidant and helps keeping free radicals at sea, and prevents them from damaging your brain cells.
- Fights emotional imbalances: Sudden emotional imbalances and even more sudden mood swings are probably the biggest and the most imminent problems of the youth today. Ashwagandha cuts out the stress stimuli and has a soothing effect on you, thereby making sure your emotional imbalances do not come in the way of your well being. Ashwagadandha can naturally lower cortisol levels.
- Cures wounds: Ashwagandha is also believed to cure your physical wounds, and a controlled amount of this herb, is believed to save you from one-sided paralysis of your body.
- Is anti- cancerous: Ashwagandha, according to a few studies, acts as an anticancer agent because it helps in slowing down the growth of cancer cells and cancerous tumors.
- Treats insomnia: Ashwagandha has its rejuvenating properties as well, which help in calming your nerves down, relieves you of your stress. It is considered to be an effective tool in treating patients with insomnia.
- Helps in weight loss: Cortisol not only acts as a stress hormone in the body, it can also make you fat. Ashwagandha is known to naturally lower cortisol - the stress hormone.
- Lowers Blood sugar levels: Ashwagandha also potentially decreases fasting blood sugar levels, which means that it may also help to improve glucose metabolism.
But, like every other herb, ashwagandha also has some risk factors associated with it.
- Pregnancy issues: According to a few studies, this herb can have an adverse effect on you if you are a pregnant woman, putting you at the risks of stillbirth. Though there hasn't been much research to back up this fact, it still remains one of the largest concerns during pregnancy.
- Hyperthyroidism: Certain studies claim, that ashwagandha can majorly contribute to hyperthyroidism, although even this, hasn't been proven. So, if you happen to be patient of hyperthyroidism, you should consult a physician before consuming the herb.
Curd rice or dahi chawal may have originated as a south Indian dish but in the summer every north Indian swears by it as well. It is also the go-to meal for anyone suffering from an upset stomach. One of the biggest advantages this dish has over others is that it is extremely easy to make.
Before we get to the recipe however, let's have a look at 5 common health benefits of curd rice:
- It aids digestion: Curd rice is the best home remedy for an upset stomach because it is easy to digest and works against bloating and indigestion. The curd in curd rice is also rich in probiotics that promotes the growth of healthy gut bacteria thus relieving constipation and abdominal pain triggered by it.
- It cools the body: Curd rice should ideally always be eaten cold. Curd is a natural fire extinguisher that cools the body and helps maintain internal body temperature. Thus if you're feeling feverish or if it's simply a very hot day, try some curd rice.
- It can act as a stress buster: Curd contains probiotics, antioxidants and good fats. This helps the brain deal with pain and emotions like stress. This makes curd rice not only a tasty dish but also a stress busting one.
- It aids weight loss: A bowl of curd rice can fill your stomach and keep you from snacking. It also has negligible calories when compared to the same amount of fried rice or pulao. This makes curd rice a good meal to indulge in when you're attempting to lose weight.
- It boosts immunity: Being easy to digest is only one of the reasons curd rice is the best food to eat when ill. Curd is rich in antioxidants that give the body power to fight infections. It also gives the body much needed energy when ill.
Now that you have enough reasons to eat some curd rice, here's an easy recipe.
- 1/2bowl of curd
- 1 bowl rice
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp black gram
- 4-5 curry leaves
- Coriander leaves and salt to taste
Mix the curd and rice in a bowl. Heat the oil in a pan and lightly fry the cumin seeds, black gram and curry leaves. Add this to the curd-rice mixture and season with salt. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
वसंत कुसुमाकर रस. गोदन्ति भस्म, यौनअमृत वटी, शिलाजीत सत्व जैसे आयुर्वेदिक दवा शीघ्रपतन में लाभकारी हैं। ऐसे तो यह सभी आयुर्वेदिक दवा सुरक्षित है पर अधिक मात्रा और अधिक समय तक लेना हानिकारक हो सकता हैं इसलिए किसी भी आयुर्वेदिक दवा को अपने डॉक्टर से जांच कराकर लेने में ही समझदारी हैं।
आहार - शीघ्रपतन को दूर करने के लिए आयुर्वेदिक चिकित्सा के साथ अपने आहार पर विशेष ध्यान देना चाहिए। आहार में तीखा-तला हुआ और अधिक मसालेदार आहार नहीं लेना चाहिए। आहार में ताजे फल, हरी-पत्तेदार सब्जी, फ्रूट जूस, नारियल पानी, दूध और शहद का अधिक इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए। आहार में शतावरी, अंडे, डार्क चॉकलेट, गाजर, ओट्स, अश्वगंधा, अवाकडो, अंगूर, केला, प्याज, लसुन, अदरक, बादाम, मशरूम और भरे चावल / ब्राउन राइस जैसे आहार पदार्थों का अधिक समावेश करने से वीर्य का प्रमाण भी बढ़ता है और शीघ्रपतन भी नहीं होता हैं।
After et in ivf its my 13 day. And I have to visit the doctor on saturday for test. Is there any symptom from which I can guess that I am pregnant or not. please tell me how can I guess.
What happens if a man ejaculates in bucket water and the water was used by female for vaginal wash is any pregnancy risk? If yes or no please explain.
Me and my wife having unprotected sex for last 6 months but she is not getting conceived. My sperm count is normal and she is having ovulation in time. Pl advice me.
I am 26 years old, married for 5 years but not able to conceive it. Had may uterus scanned 2 days back, results are: normal TSH levels (2.8) and all other things are normal. But ovary size is low (10mm * 10mm) and multiple small follicles are seen in both ovaries.
Hello Dr. which Tablet is best & Safe to take before or After Sex to not to get Pregnant can you give tablet name & when we can take that before or After Sex How many times Can we Take in a day or in a Month.
Hi doctor, please tell me a proper diet plan for suitable weight, height and body fitness. What should I do? Which exercise suit me?
Hi im 22 year old girl. I hav severe pain inside my vagina. Yesterday I had sex with my boyfriend and after that I have severe pain inside my vagina. And blood coming out of my vagina. Still I have pain inside vagina.
During period my stomach is so pained and pain is so hard that can not control by any medicine. As from doctor instruction I do ultrasound of my stomach but no result found, no medicine work. Can doing sex is benefit. How can I overcome from this problem?
If you’re an office worker then chances are you spend a lot of time sitting! If you spend most of your day parked up in the chair then here’s two things you need to know:
How to build regular breaks and movement into your day (as too much sitting is bad for your health).
How to set up your workstation to prevent posture and back problems.
Here’s my advice…
Taking regular breaks
Did you already know that sitting isn’t great for your health? Recent studies have shown that sitting can shorten our life and others have compared it to the effects of smoking!
If you spend the majority of your day sitting then ensure your breaks are active. Go for a walk at lunchtime or try and stand for some of your break rather than sit. You can also look at where your printers or other information is situated. Where possible create a routine task that makes you get up out of chair. This builds natural breaks into your day.
A few other office related tips:
Walk over to a colleague rather than sending an email.
Set a reminder on your calendar to get up and stretch every hour or so.
If you are making a call on your mobile you can walk around while you talk.
Active meetings - take your discussions outside for a few minutes’ walk. You could stop for a cup of coffee on the way.
Setting up your workstation
Since most of us spend a lot of time at work it’s important that our area is set up correctly. Here are a few things to check:
1.Learn how to adjust the seat back of your office chair. The rounded part (lumbar support) should fit comfortably into the small of your back. This can be lowered or raised. Chairs have varying mechanisms with which to do this so have a look or ask. Change the height of your seat back before you change the back angle.
2.When you sit with your back supported you should not feel like you are being pushed forward. If that is the case your seat back is too upright; recline it slightly back. You may want to recline it slightly more if your lower back is sore to ‘unload it’. Not too far that your head and neck have to strain forward but a tiny degree of change can make a big difference to comfort.
3.Feet need to be fully supported either on the floor or by using a footrest.
4.When sitting up tall the top of your monitor should be at, or below, eye level with a slight angle so that bottom of screen is closer to you than the top. Use of glasses or lenses may impact on the height and angle with which you need to use your monitor. Be aware that a smaller screen rather than larger may be better for your viewing. Multiple screens can be challenging to good positioning – if one is used more frequently make this your main screen and position yourself in front of this as much as possible.
5.Using a sit-stand desk allows the freedom to change positions more easily. It also allows you to adjust the height by a millimetre of two which can also increase comfort.
6.Limit time on laptops; tablets; pads; mobile devices when you don’t have a docking station or some method to set them up as you would for a PC workstation. Use a separate keyboard and mouse for longer periods of use and either a separate monitor or a stand so that your screen is positioned in line with the guide above.
If you want more detailed advice on your workstation then talk to your local physiotherapist who will be able to provide advice and an exercise plan tailored just to you.