Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. VishakhaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, . My age is 47 years complete. I am a married male having two young children. On the ground of health-matter I am unlucky and hopeless person. My life today became very uneasy due to some acute conditions. It is likely difficult to explain the problems itself. But I am trying to describe them in my best capacity. At first I must reveal about my current profession. I am working today as a courier delivering person, so by the virtue of my job I have to move on my bicycle extensively .I think this extensive cycling would be harming me on the grounds of health. Because I am always feeling dizziness, cerebral weakness and muscular weakness. There are occasional acute headaches. Sleep is very disturbed and full of unwanted and uneasy dreams. Rising in morning become very cumbersome and thorny task for me. On the other hand my digestive system and specifically excretory system also show spiky symptoms which are nearing to IBM. Stool excavation is becoming uneasy and unsatisfying also. There is spontaneous feeling of scorching and uneasiness in the lower abdomen or annals portion.
Hi doctor. Am having allergic rhinitis since last 5 years. Am from last summer am suffering from facial skin problem. Red rashes coming on face. Am taking tab almax for allergic rhinitis. Then the red rashes of my face getting cure. When I stop almax again it is coming on face. What is dis connection. And sugest me treatment. Thanx.
I had a fight in which someone pressed my throat so hard that from past 5-6 days I am having that constant pain when I eat or even drink anything. Is there any chance of damage in the throat by pressing it externally?
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children.