Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod NikhilYour feedback matters!
HI I am 30 years male. I have pain in my right arm n leg from last one year. Sometimes its low bt sometimes its very high like night and evening time. I take medicines from many local doctor's and also Neurologist Dr. from CMC ludhiana bt not much better results from all that. My Blood, uric acid, sugar and nervous system tata are normal. Can you please tell me what is my exact problem? I am doing a pc job. Its a sitting job is this also a reason?
I am 67yrs diabetic for the last 12 years, under medication for 10 years, unable to control sugar within limits. Please advice.
I am a male and my age is 38 and from some day blood is dripping when I sit on toilet seat and I don't have any constipation problem. Before 5-6 days I have loose motion and this problem starts from that day. I don't have any pain in rectum bowl. I have some piles problem which has been cured by medicine. Please suggest me some medicine to stop that. Thanks..
Hi Doctor, I am male 29 years old. In recent blood test my HB1AC was 5.4 and Fasting Blood Glucose was 97. Which is very near to Pr-Diabetic state. So can I stop totally taking sugar, potatoes and rice? How can I avoid further increasing above values? Whether there is any chance in further that I can have diabetic even if from now I maintain healthy life style?
I am 57 yrs old women and I have joined gym and lost 5kgs. please let me no the w required to follow while doing gym at this age. I am having thyroid which is o. 209 and 6 uric acid. I do tread mill for total 30 mins.
I am having pcod and taking ovral r and diamet sr 500 from last 4 months and now I am taking dronis r 20 mg and diamet sr 500 mg. I hav to continue this for next 5 months as per gyno's suggestion. Is this related to pcod and in how many time pcod can be cured.
I am 21 years old male. I have fat at lower part of the belly. I used to go gym and do workout for my belly from the last 2 years but I still have not overcome my fat. I also avoid junk food and consume less quantity of sugar and am also eating healthy food. Any recommendation?
My dad is diabetic.& also he is obese. What are the measures we should take about diet and physical activity? What are measures I should take to avoid family related diabetes & obesity?
My father is a diabetic patient. Recently he has to sacrifice his left big toe. After the operation & treatment he is now at Home. Now he is not feeling hungry. Why it is happening? The doctor suggested to consult a kidney Doctor. May I know the consequences of it?
I am a 45 years old diabetic. I can not get erection, can you guide me. Is there any Drugs with no side effects.
I am 29 years old and I have thyroid of t3 and t4 is of within range but tsh of 19.18 ulm/hg value. I am using thyronorm 100mcg. Do I need to use tablets daily and is it an ever ending process. Do I dont have a permanent solution for it?
Advise about how to control Sugar Sugar before fasting 197 Sugar after fasting 306 Tell medicine which effect and relief early.
I am gout patient, I working out heavily at gym in order to reduce my Uric acid level also I am talking very less protein diet just want to know cucumbers increases Uric acid level when taken as salad with meal also please let me know if heavy work out at gym will have any adverse affect on my body.
Hi doctor I feel exhausted and start like shivering not because of cold, like feeling very low Then if I take water to drink or s nothing sweet to eat, I feel good. Am I suffering from diabetes.
Sir my father, aged 58, is suffering from diabetes for 10 years. Now cataract has developed in his left eye. What are the complications occur during operation?
Hi, I am 35 years old male and married, I have diagnosed has Diabetic 2 years back, from that I am suffering from chest pain and stomach problem, I do regular walk and diet, still my blood sugar is uncontrolled. Please suggest the treatment.
Hormones are chemicals produced by the body for optimal functioning of the various body systems. The thyroid produces thyroxin which controls body metabolism, and reduced levels affect metabolism. Deficiency of Iodine is the cause behind it as it is required by the body to produce thyroxin. Hashimoto’s thyroiditis which is an autoimmune disorder is another cause.
Some common signs of it are extreme fatigue, intolerance to cold, constipation, puffy face, hoarseness of voice, increased cholesterol level, weight gain, muscle and joint pains and aches, altered menstruation and depression are some of the common symptoms.
Homeopathy has some very good remedies that are aimed at managing the person as a whole and not just the symptoms of hypothyroidism.
- Calcarea Carbonica: The most common and popular homeopathic medicine, it is useful in patients who present with the following symptoms.
- Intolerance to cold
- Fat, flabby, fair person
- Excessive sweating on the head
- Peculiar food habits including craving for eggs, chalk, pencils, lime,
- Aversion to fatty food substances
- Constipation i.e. first part of stool is hard followed by softer stools
- Excessive menstruation, prolonged and occurs earlier than the regular date, almost always associated with cold feet
- Sepia Officinalis: Another significant remedy, Sepia is used when the patient has the following symptoms.
- Weak, pale yellow, tend to faint easily in cold temperatures
- Extreme intolerance to cold, even in a warm room
- Irritable, indifferent
- Significant hair loss
- Excessive menstruation, occurs earlier than schedule, along with a bearing down feeling that the pelvic organs will pop out through the vagina, and so she always prefers to sit cross-legged
- Constipation i.e. stool is passed out as small balls that is painful to pass
- Craving for pickles and acidic food stuffs
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Symptoms of patients in whom Lycopodium will be used are as follows:
- Emotionally irritable and physically weak
- Yellow face with blue circles around eyes
- Excessive hair fall
- Craving for hot foods and sweets
- Gastric troubles with excessive flatulence
- Acidity that worsens after eating starchy foods, especially in the evenings
- Constipation with hard, painful, incomplete stooling
- Graphites: Presenting symptoms where Graphites is mainly used include:
- Intolerance to cold
- Depressed emotionally, timid, indecisive, weeps listening to music
- Bloated, gassy abdomen
- Chronic constipation with hard, painful stooling process
- Nux Vomica: The patient in whom Nux Vomica can produce wonderful results presents with the following symptoms:
- Cold to the touch
- Extremely temperamental, gets offended easily, extremely sensitive
- Chronic constipation with scanty stools and a chronic urge to pass stools
- Gassy, bloated feeling in the stomach
- Desire for alcohol, caffeine, and other stimulations; fatty and spicy foods
- Prolonged excessive menstruation
These are commonly used remedies; however, a detailed discussion with a homeopath is essential to zero in on the remedy that will work best for you.