Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod Nikhil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod NikhilYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. .i m suffering frm diabetic. Frm last 3 month my sugar level of fasting is 112 & PP is 174 due to this measurement I am very scared right now, I purchase treadmill frm showrm to control my sugar level, I wanted to know this that treadmill is best for sugar control or how much time I run how many minute I have to run, I have no idea pls Dr. suggest me as same thanking you.
I am 40 year old diabetes with 180 as fasting sugar and 215 as PP sugar with 8.6 as HB1ac. I take glycebet and bforte plus 1 each daily. I walk almost 5 km plus daily and weigh 84 kg. Please advise.
My creatinine level in April was .9, in november creatinine level increase 1.0,is this any serious problem? Slight pain in legs since 6 days, no any problem ,uric acid level 6.1, talking skin and migraine treatment since 15 days,
I am 54 years male having diabetes for last 24 years . I am taking insulin 12 units 4 times a day (ie before food and before night sleep . My sugar level at the morning fasting is 140 to 160. But it reducing gradually and becomes 60 at the evening . Please advise.
My mother is a diabetic patient she is age 60 she use dibizide M tablet and sugar level is after food 300 please suggest me what to do.
Hi. My husband is 29 years of age. N he got blood test recently. N knew as diabetic. Can you please suggest d diet n care to b taken as he is working in a software field.
What is initial stage of high blood pressure and blood sugar? And how we protected our self from those diseases?
I am a diabetic patient. My age is 66 years. Can I drink alive oil. To reduce my glucose levels. Please let me know.
Infertility is when a female is not able to conceive for almost a year when not using contraception or is not able to carry the pregnancy through to term. With changing lifestyles, the incidence of infertility is on the rise. It is due to a combination of factors including lifestyle changes, improper diet habits, genetics, a healthy relationship, and of course all leading to body imbalances.
Ayurveda believes that infertility is caused by lack of “shukra dhatu” which is basically the reproductive tissue. A healthy semen, healthy ovum, and healthy uterus are essential for a healthy pregnancy. This shukra dhatu is the 7th element and is formed by a sequence of reactions between other 6 dhatus. The entire chain reaction must be healthy to achieve a healthy shukra dhatu, the 7th element. While Bringhana types of foods nourish all the dhatus, the Vrishya types of foods enhance the shukra dhatu per se.
Addressing diet, therapies, and lifestyle changes using a combination of measures is necessary to ensure healthy dhatus are formed, leading to healthy pregnancy.
- Swedanam: This is a form of therapy where there is the use of heavy blankets and some exercises. The idea is to get the patient to sweat out the toxins, and once the toxins are out of the system, fertility is ensured.
- Vamanam: This is a detox system, where vomiting is induced to get the undigested food and toxins out of the body.
- Basti: This involves giving an enema to the person rectally, with the result of achieving cleaner sperms and eggs which are essential for healthy pregnancy.
- Shirodhara: Using medicated herbal oils where they are moved over the forehead at specific points in a rhythmic manner helps in body mind balancing. It stimulates the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and pineal glands which play a significant role in secreting adequate amounts of hormones essential for pregnancy. FSH is essential for the release of the egg, where the process of fertility begins.
- Gokshura: This is useful in women with polycystic ovaries, where it stimulates the ovaries and is effective in promoting conception.
- Shatavari: This is useful in regulating menstruation and is also useful in women with polycystic ovaries, who generally have a problem conceiving. It nourishes and cleanses the female reproductive organs and restores hormonal balances which are essential for conception and pregnancy.
Lodhra boosts the amount of pregnancy hormones in circulation (FSH and LH). In women who have had repeated miscarriages, giving this a couple of months in advance can help in preventing miscarriages or abortions.
In addition to these, a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise minus alcohol and smoking leads to overall health, which is very helpful in conception and pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.