Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinay Mirajkar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay MirajkarYour feedback matters!
Mera question ye he ki Mai apni wife ke sath sex karne k bad me uski vagina me Enjculate karta hu or uske leg bhi uche rakhta hu lekine fir bhi enjculate hone ke baad sperm fastly bahar aa jata hai. Me aisa kya karu jese Sperm Bahar Na aa jaye. Or meri wife pregnet ho jaye. Please any body telll me Plesae. i am in tension.
I am 27 years old male. I have multiple sex relationship with girls some are from my school and from college my office. Is there any chance that I can get any kind of disease?
Hello sir, I did the sex with my colleague so many times, but it's my bad luck or unfortunately last i didnt use contraceptives. After 3 months some itching and Daad types on thigh and itching behind the part of penis. I consult with VD expert DR Rikh for this diseases, he told yu have STD. I test all the blood i didnt get anything everything was normal. But in IGE test it was showing the infection above the limit. Right i tested IGE the level below the level. But sometime i feel itching. Please help me, if any advise or need treatment in ayurvedic please tell me.
Hi doctor, before last 3 month ago my wife had periods bt yet she not get periods. Bt we had physical contact 2 month ago or before that. Is there chance of pregnancy? Last period date: 1 July 2017 Yet not get periods. There was many time irregular periods also. Should I take home pregnancy test? Can we take home pregnancy test after 3 months of last periods? Is it possible to get accurate results or is it valid?
My friend is having sex with his bhabhi since 1 year without condom. Also her husband sex with her. Sometimes both do sex same day. Is there any problem? But bhabhi wear a copper T. Please advise.
She is been suffering from pollysistic ovarian syndrome. What is the treatment and whats the final cure or option for this.
Inadequate sperm production and quality is one of the most common reasons for male infertility as it decreases the odds of one of the sperms fertilizing the egg for conception.
According to the World Health Organization, the normal concentration of sperm is at least 20 million per ml of semen. Fewer than 15 million sperm per ml is considered a low sperm count, also called oligozoospermia. Conception problems are associated with fewer than 40 million moving sperm in the ejaculate.
Various natural remedies and other tips can help increase your sperm count and also improve sperm quality.
A Changing Your Habits
1. Avoid overheating your testicles. There's a reason our testicles rest outside our bodies: they need to stay a bit cooler than the rest of our internal organs. When testicles get too warm, they aren't able to produce as much sperm. There are a number of ways to make sure your testicles don't get overheated:
Don't wear tight pants and jeans.
Wear loose, cotton boxer shorts instead of briefs.
Sleep without underwear so that your testicles stay cooler.
Avoid hot baths and saunas.
2. Wear a jockstrap when you play sports. It goes without saying, because most men know this from experience, but a blow to the balls will hurt you and kill your sperm.
3.Massage your body with herbal oils. This, along with regular exercise, improves overall blood flow and circulation. Increased circulation means healthier sperm.
4.Reduce stress levels. Stress can decrease your sexual function, leading to reduced sperm production.If you work 12 plus hour days and never give yourself a chance to rest, your count might be down as a result. Try practicing relaxation techniques throughout the day to keep yourself feeling calm. Keep your mind and body healthy by regularly practicing yoga and meditation, or take up running or swimming.
Stress hormones block Leydig cells, which are tasked with regulating testosterone production. When your body experiences too much stress, it can actually stop producing sperm altogether.
Make sure you're getting enough sleep every night. Exhaustion can also lead to increased stress and cause decreased sperm production.
5. Stop smoking. Smoking cigarettes causes sperm counts to be lower, makes them move more slowly, and causes the sperm themselves to be misshapen. According to one study, men who smoke have 22% fewer sperm than men who don't. Marijuana seems to have a similar effect on sperm. Cutting back on both of these substances is a good idea if you want to boost your count.
6. Drink alcohol moderately. Alcohol affects your liver function, which, in turn, causes a dramatic spike in estrogen levels. (Yes, men have estrogen.) Since testosterone is directly linked to sperm health and sperm production, this isn't a good state of affairs. Even two drinks a day will have long-term effects on sperm production.
7. Ejaculate less frequently. Frequent ejaculations can lower sperm count. Your body produces millions of sperm each day, but if you already have low sperm count, consider storing them up longer between ejaculations. If you have sex or masturbate daily, cut down on the frequency for increased sperm production.
8.Be careful around toxins. Exposure to chemicals can affect the size, movement and count of your sperm. It's more and more difficult to avoid exposure to toxins, but it's absolutely necessary for your overall health and the health of your sperm. Do the following to decrease your exposure:
If you work around chemicals all day long, protect your skin with long sleeves and gloves, and make sure you wear a mask and goggles to protect your face.
Use natural cleaning supplies instead of cleaning with chemicals.
Don't use pesticides or herbicides in your house or yard.
9.Be wary of medications. Certain medications can lead to decreased sperm count and even permanent infertility. If sperm production is a big concern for you, make sure you ask your doctor whether any medication prescribed might affect your sperm count. Look at the labels on over-the-counter medicines, too.
Hello Sir, My friend having pain in tummy and waist between 12 to 14 days of completion of her period for 1 day can you please give us a reason and remedy for that.
I am 22 I had sex but he did not inserted inside my vagina and after that I had ipill on the first day as well as second day. Its almost 15 day when I had tablet but I am missing my periods as my date was 8 I also had urine test but it was negative why is there delay in my periods is there a chance of pregnancy.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.