Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vimal Rajendr GolharYour feedback matters!
I am underweight. I have checked out about my supplements and everything is fine. What to do in a budget.
I am a 22 year old young woman. I've been feeling very low and irritable from a very long, more than a year. Regularly have sleepless nights and I keep thinking too much and getting tensed. Having really bad memory loss too. And I get angry with everyone around me even though they dont do anything. Get angry with my loved ones for no reason and I dont know why i'll be angry. It is very weird. Please tell me what I can do? whats happening to me? I feel very useless somethings and lot of times when I fight with the one I love, I iust feel like giving up my life but have never attempted major steps. Have been through alot in childhood, family problems and it continues. And hence im even tensed about those thing. Im never in peace, never have peace of mind. Please tell me what to do?
Are you suffering from hypertension? This medical condition occurs when your blood pressure level increases rapidly. Hypertension may occur because of several reasons and it can interfere with the overall functioning of the body affecting different parts. It may lead to severe health hazards, such as stroke, heart failure and heart diseases.
Other body parts like kidneys, eyes and limbs may also be affected by hypertension. Here are the various effects of hypertension on different parts of the body:
- Circulatory system: High blood pressure may cause arteries to stretch too much, which leads to damage. A scar tissue may develop within the arteries over a period of time. This is a condition known as atherosclerosis, which traps cholesterol and plaque, leading to coronary artery disease. When the heart’s left ventricle gets thickened, the ability to pump blood gets disrupted. Trapped blood may result in blood clots, which block and narrow the arteries, causing a stroke or heart attack. Chest pain and arrhythmias are also likely to occur from high blood pressure.
- Central nervous system: An unsteady supply of oxygen in the blood leads to the dysfunction of the brain. Narrowed arteries and blood clot block the flow of blood to the brain and this is referred to as a transient ischemic attack or a mini stroke. People with this condition are more likely to experience a full stroke, if the blood supply to the brain shuts off completely. Hypertension is the biggest risk factor for strokes. Mild cognitive impairment and vascular dementia are other effects on the central nervous system due to hypertension. Retinopathy occurs when there is some damage in the blood vessels, which carry blood to the eyes. It causes bleeding and builds fluid in the retina.
- Excretory system: The kidneys too are affected when there is a lack of oxygenated blood supply and they cannot function normally. Due to restricted blood supply, the kidneys may become inefficient at removing toxins for which you may need a kidney transplant or dialysis.
- Sexual dysfunction: Hypertension may lead to certain sexual dysfunctions in men and women. In men, the insufficient supply of blood to the penis will prevent him from achieving a proper erection during sex. Chronic high blood pressure may affect arteries and blood vessels, which lead to the penis and result in erectile dysfunction. In women, the blood flow to the vagina is affected due to hypertension. This leads to vaginal dryness, decreased libido, painful intercourse and pain during intercourse.
Hypertension affects all the vital organs of the body. Hence, it is important for everyone to keep their blood pressure under check and in case of hypertension, proper management is required to reduce the various risks associated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hii sir 2 saal pehle Mujhe back pain hua tha. L4 L5 or s1s2 disc problem thi exercise ki 6 Maina thik ho gae but Mujhe ab kandho or neck ma dard hota ha. Or kach kach kat kat ki awaz aati ha neck ko hilana dulane per.Main pvt company ma seating ka kaam karta hu. Per adha ghanta ma thoda tahal bhi lata hu. Kirpa Mujhe Kuch dawa ya ilaj bataya. Doctor kheta ha tumhe naso ma gas chadti ha. Kya yeh sahi ha.
I am 27 years old and I have a very hairy face. Is there any way I can get rid of them? permanently.
I have got two scars on my nose. One is caused by chicken pox which is 20 years ago and another is injured scar happened about 5 years ago. How can I get rid of these scars?
I have seen people using tablet PERACITAMOL whenever they feel something like fever. Are they doing right thing OR They should consult to DOCTOR first !
Hi doctor my problem is that how to boost testosterone natural any home remedies or any food that can help and what to do if suffering from hormonal imbalance please guide Waiting for your response and tnx in advance.
Hi I am avil kumar I have some prob with my back. So please suggest some medicines for this medicine for this.
I am getting blood in my teeth, sometimes during brush time and during eating. What should i do? Please advise.
I have been going trough severe stomach ache specially on the right side, giddiness, weakness after visiting general physician I did the Sonography. I am 30 years old and today I learned that I have cyst in my right ovary. Pls suggest what to do? I stay in Powai and would be great if can see any specialist as my menus are also irregular.
I am 22 year old and I am suffering from fever what should I do to get relief forom fever pls tell me.
I have pimples on my face I have treat that pimples for 5 days but stil its growing and spreading one place to another on my face .which medicine should you refer to me.
Teeth may be lost due to various reasons - decay, periodontal disease, age, trauma, etc. Whatever the reason, losing a tooth causes some side effects, as noted below:
- Reduced chewing efficiency, thereby affecting nutrition
- Aesthetics, more effect if front teeth are lost
- Structural support to the face - puckering can happen
- Overall nutrition affected
For someone who has lost a tooth or teeth, dentures are a boon. There are various options for people, and choice can be made based on economic, cosmetic, and overall health conditions.
Partial/complete: If only one or few teeth are being replaced, it is a partial denture. This can be fixed or removable. In case of old age or trauma where all teeth are lost, a complete denture would be in order. In most cases, this is a removable denture.
Fixed dentures/Removable dentures: Depending on whether the denture is fixed in the mouth or can be removed when not in use.
Metal or ceramic or combination: In some cases, for aesthetic or economic reasons, the patient can decide to go for a metallic fixed partial denture. The fabricated crowns will have a metallic surface but is acceptable given the strength, especially in posterior teeth, which take a heavy mastication load.
In cases of front teeth loss, the denture should almost always be a ceramic one, especially for cosmetic reasons. If the person cannot afford, a removable denture can be done.
The optimal denture should be chosen based on a number of factors including the functional and aesthetic expectations.
Caring for dentures: It depends on the types of dentures you choose.
Fixed dentures: This requires religious brushing, flossing or interdental brushing, and rinsing. The edges of the denture can put pressure on the gums and cause irritation, this needs to be watched for.
- Clean the dentures after every meal
- Be careful when handling them to avoid fall and breakage
- Handle the clasps with care, altered clasps may not fit properly
- Clean the bone and gums around the denture after each meal
- Soak the dentures overnight in water or a denture-soaking solution
- Avoid soaking it in hot water, can lead to warping of the denture plate
- Avoid hard brushing of the dentures
With any denture in the mouth, visit the dentist regularly every 6 months to keep a constant vigil on your overall dental health. Ill-fitting dentures, especially, need to be corrected immediately as they can lead to irritation, ulcers, and even infections.
With these small precautions, the denture can function to its optimal level and serve as a good replacement of the lost tooth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.