Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am 35 years old and facing psoriasis for last 6 months on my skull, lower leg, front stomach and upper arm.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi I am suffering from pimple problems which is cause so much embarrassing. Please tell me how to remove pimples from my face.
Eating of white rice leads to increase in fat or belly fat it is right or wrong if right which food I have to used it because I am suffering from excessive belly fat.
I have joined a gym and am feeling very good lately. I am much more active than I was before also I have been eating clean which is why I lost 4 kgs in a month. A few days ago my Gym Trainer told me to go for a zero carb protien (isopure) and a fat burner to cut weight. Should I go for it? Will it have any long term affects on my body? Is it harmful? Will my weight loss be temporary? Will I get addicted to the Fat Burner?
I am a bachelor staying with my friends. I always have food outside (different hotels, mess, etc) and not following a correct cycle. One day I woke up at 7 am another day 9:30 am, the reason is I am not able to sleep at the time I think. It just changes my whole cycle. 1) I am not able to follow a right time cycle (sleep, food) 2) I don't follow healthy food habits 3) I have motion problem also. Either tight or loose motion always. Don't feel a Free stomach! Please advice me with your good health tips. It would be really helpful for many young bachelors who doesn't stay with their family and don't follow healthy habits.
I am 25 years old, I'm married n I wanna conceive. I have pcos problem also. what should i do ? can i conceive a baby?
Certain physical ailments are still a social taboo and are not discussed openly, but we need to understand that a problem can happen with anyone irrespective of their cast, creed and gender. Erectile dysfunction is a serious problem prevalent among men across the world. It is a disorder that records a higher percentage with the passing age. Erectile dysfunction or ED is treated as a social taboo, for most people think of it as a sign of lower masculinity. However, it is only a condition that may arise from a wide spectrum of reasons and is curable. While some medications involve the risk of side effects, homeopathy rules out this additional risk in its attempts of treating erectile dysfunction. Homeopathy carefully looks for the underlying causes leading to sexual incapacity in men and will, therefore, remedy the problem from its root cause.
Most common symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction :
- Difficulty in achieving an erection.
- Inability to perform in bed as the person ejaculates way before culmination and is unable to maintain an erection.
The following homeopathic medicines are known to treat instances of Erectile Dysfunction:
- Nux Vomica can better your sex life: Nux Vomica is prescribed by doctors to treat mild cases of erectile dysfunction. A dysfunction caused due to lack of rest, work pressure and a demanding competitive world can be treated with the use of Nux Vomica.
- Caladium can be effective: Many people suffer from sexual weakness due to their bad habits. Addiction of any kind might impair your sex life. People who consume tobacco should take Caladium to counter the ills of erectile dysfunction. People who are not aroused even after foreplay or oral sex should resort to this effective medicine. It is also known to treat apparent impotence resulting from acute psychological stress.
- Selenium can help you get an erection: Patients requiring selenium feel the pangs of sexual desire but face a weak or slow erection to consummate their desires. They experience fatigue after having sex or might even turn irritable after intercourse. Involuntary passage of seminal fluid during sleep, urination and pooping are some of the symptoms Selenium takes care of.
- Lycopodium can help you regain confidence in bed: This medication is prescribed by many professional homeopathic practitioners. It is a sought after medicine in the world of homeopathy. In younger adults, erectile dysfunction could be the result of very frequent or rather regular masturbation. Indulging in random sexual activities can also lead to premature ejaculation. Lycopodium helps these cases. However, in older men, the presence of sex drive might be unaffected but there is insufficient erection to have intercourse.
I am an aspiring actor. But I have a stage fear. I become conscious during performance. Please give me some advice to overcome this.
I am 53 year old male suffering from diabetes since last six years. I do take galvusmat 50/1000 twice daily along with pioglar2G 15. I fill exhausted very often. For some interval I stopped the medicine and In the month of June I had my Hb1TC report done and it was 10.6.I immediately resumed the medicine and started regular checking the Blood glucose at home and the average Fasting glucose is 110 to 125 mg. In between all at a sudden on two occasions I felt very week and sweating and measured my sugar level and it was 57 and 61 mg and immediately I had to increase my sugar intake and it was normal within few minutes. What you suggest about change of Medicine or should continue with the present dose.
I have knock knee problem. Is there any exercise to correct my knees? Because it would be difficult for me to pass any govt medical test. Please do reply.
The rains have come, so has dengue. The mosquitos that spread dengue bite during the daytime, so keeping as much of the body covered as possible reduces risk of being bitten. Use a mosquito repellent on the exposed parts of the body, it is safe in children, a repellent applied on the hands legs and face will protect much more than the fancy mosquito bands that are aggressively marketed during this season.
The first symptom of dengue fever is increased body temperature, which often associated with body aches and headache. Many over the counter fever medications have drugs that have effect on the kidneys, liver and platelets. Instead of self medication, it is advisable to seek medical attention. Diagnosing dengue early and being under the guidance of a doctor can prevent complications.
The major issue in dengue is decreased blood volume due to a leakage in the capillaries, the way to manage this is by adequately hydrating the person and quite often need intravenous fluids and serial monitoring of the blood counts and platelets. Unnecessary antibiotics and other drugs can increase the risk of bleeding and complications. Avoid self medication and over the counter medications.
Screening tests have to be chosen carefully, many labs advertise dengue screening, unless the correct test is chosen depending on the time since the start of the illness, these tests would not be useful. Stay alert, stay safe, always seek medical opinion before treatment or tests.