Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Deshmukh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from sleepless nights. Please suggest some tablets to get rid of this problem. I am suffering from constipation and piles currently.
I have back pain from last 5 days. What should I do? And I have pimples on my face please suggest me to what should I do?
Getting a dog to be a part of your house and more importantly, your life, is a huge decision which cannot be taken on an impulse. Dogs are the friendliest creatures who get inducted into your life slowly and before you realise it, your whole life starts revolving around them. The happy wagging tail which will welcome you when you come home might seem like a happy change but it is definitely a full-time job which makes you more evolved as a person.
Here are a few ways in which getting a dog changes your life, for the better:
- Major stress buster: Spending time with your dog is a major stress buster as 15-20 minutes of furry company can help you relax and uplift your mood. This happens because when you play with your puppy, the dopamine and serotonin levels which are directly linked to tranquillity and pleasure, increase. Thus, when you are experiencing stress of any kind, all you need to do is spend a good time with your furry friend.
- Your daily routine revolves around your dog: Your routine will slowly start revolving around your dog more than anything else. Even if you’ve slept late at night, you know you have to take your dog for a walk next morning so that it can relieve the pee it has been holding all night. You will find yourself leaving parties and office early to go and give you pet its meal. The best part is that you will do all this willingly with a smile.
- You will introduce yourself as a parent: A pet definitely makes you more responsible as your schedule changes to accommodate your pet’s life into it. You will also be accountable to take care of your pet when it’s sick and rush him/her to a vet when necessary. Your duties increase as your pet’s daily walks and play time is also your responsibility.
Whilst you do all this, you will feel like a grown-up parent who wishes his puppy remains the same size forever.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I had a kidney stone of size 1.3 cm x0. 9 cm can I use medicine to break down or laser or wave operation.
Hello Doctor, I am having diabetics since last 5 Years and it's heredity. Due to work schedule occasionally medicines getting skipped. Bills glucose level keep on higher side. Generally fasting it's around 200. Pls suggest a proper diet plan.
Laughter is a type of response that occurs to you generally when you experience a funny or a pleasant situation. All the doctors also believe in the theory that laughter indeed is the best medicine. Laughing not only helps to cheer you up emotionally by boosting your mood, but also has complementary physical outcomes that are desirable. Here are some interesting and fascinating facts about laughter.
1. You are more likely to laugh around others - According to a medical research, it is a proven fact that laughter is generated by a person rather than a funny situation or a joke that you hear. It is the image of that person in your mind which is funny and everything he/she does or says seems to be funny for you. This is why you will probably laugh among a set of people rather than laughing all by yourself.
2. Fake laughter - A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
3. Laughter is contagious - As per the famous saying, when you laugh then the whole world laughs with you. It is a true thing and laughter is actually contagious as it tends to regulate a part in your brain when you hear others laughing.
4. Burns calories - Laughter is a good source of a physical workout as well as it burns calories when you laugh out loud. Laughing for around 10 to 15 minutes a day burns about 10 to 40 calories.
5. Leads to healthier relationships - It is a proven fact that laughing together with any individual help to strengthen the emotional bond that you share with that person. People who laugh together usually are able to trust each other more and their relationship lasts for a longer period.
6. Mood and Energy booster - Laughter is an instant booster if you are emotionally wrecked or suffering from a bad mood. It helps to cheer you up and make you feel good and confident about yourself. Additionally, it also helps to boost the energy levels if you are low on energy.