Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vidya Sameer Kalsekar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya Sameer KalsekarYour feedback matters!
Nightfall, also known as wet dreams is very common among men, chiefly in adolescents. This condition is marked by spontaneous ejaculation during sleep at night or in the early hours of dawn. The intensity of occurrence of these emissions varies from one person to another. This condition is mostly experienced in the teenage years and very few people suffer it throughout their lives.
Nightfall benefits the body in several ways. The ejaculation of seminal fluid through the genitalia prevents the accumulation of seminal fluid and helps in the formation of new healthy seminal fluid. This process also helps in improving metabolism. However, excessive emissions during the night can have negative effects such as weakening of body organs and a decrease in their efficiency. It can also lead to other sexual disorders such as infertility and reduced levels of libido.
Some of the chief causes of nightfall are:
- Weak nerves
- Excessive masturbation that weakens the nerves connecting the brain with the reproductive system
- Men who indulge in excessive sex may have frequent sexual thoughts that can lead to nightfall
- Excessive smoking and drinking are also a reason behind nightfall as it leads to nerve damage which is the primary cause of the condition
- Lack of physical exercise and lethargy can also be responsible for nightfall
Some of the common myths surrounding nightfall are:
- It is a rare condition
- Nightfall can lead to decreased sexual function
- Occurrence is only among young men who frequently masturbate
- Eating non-vegetarian food can worsen the condition
- Daily occurrence of nightfall can cause erection problems
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.