Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya Sameer KalsekarYour feedback matters!
Now my wife is lactating. My wife's breasts are not upto the size. I heard that it is easy to develop during this time. Suggest me a solution.
There is always going something in my mind I can't stop thinking and get relax till the time I sleep kindly suggest some simple solution.
I am 23 years old female and recently from this January I started having irregular periods. I tried out many natural ways to make my period regular like eating dates, papaya etc. But nothing worked. So finally last August I went for consultation. I got my medical report as suffering from bilateral polycystic ovarian syndrome with right ovary of volume 16 cc and left ovary of volume 15 cc. My doctor recommended to go on a diet and have regular exercise. But I wanted to know my level, is this too high level of this syndrome or starting. Will it be affected in my pregnancy? Will it get completely cured?
My skin tone colour is uneven please help to regain my even fair tone back by suggesting cream or diet best required..
Skin graft is a form of a surgical procedure, which involves removal of the skin of a particular region of the body and transplanting it to a different body portion or to a separate individual. Grafting is usually recommended by the doctor if the patient has suffered from extreme burns or the protective layering of the skin of that particular region has been damaged because of extreme illness, bed sores sustained infection on the skin or repeated injuries. Grafting is also recommended as a procedure for nose and breast reconstruction surgeries. It is usually done with the help of local anaesthesia, making the procedure a less painful one.
There are two types of skin grafting procedures:
1. Split-level thickness grafts: The grafting in this procedure deals with the elimination of the epidermis and just a part of the dermis from the site of the healthy skin. These grafts are used to cover generally a large portion of the body. This form of grafting does not develop significantly with the other portions of the skin, so doctors recommend more split-level thickness grafts as the person ages. The grafts happen to be delicate, glossy and faded in comparison to the rest of the skin.
2. Full-thickness grafts: In this procedure, the grafting involves the subsequent removal of the blood vessels and the muscles along with the two skin layers from the donor site. This form of grafting is particularly useful in reconstructing small damages on the exposed portions of the body such as the face. This type adjusts well with the other portions of the skin and subsequently tends to merge with the rest of the skin.
The procedure will begin with the implementation of intravenous therapy (IV) on your wrist or hand on the day of the surgery. This therapy helps the doctor to provide you with necessary medicines and fluids at any point of the surgery. Just a few minutes before the operation, the doctor will inject general anaesthesia through IV. After removal of the skin, preferably from the unexposed portions of the body, such as thigh and buttocks in the case of a split-level thickness graft and the abdomen and the chest in case of a full-thickness graft, the healthy skin is transplanted at the damaged spot and is fixed by subsequent stitching and dressing. The donor site will also be covered by appropriate dressing to prevent any further infection. After the completion of the surgery, it is recommended to take a few days’ rest before getting on with your daily life routine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
I am 68 yrs old and diabetic for the last 22 yrs. Had a fracture, calcanium left, in 2003 ; ok now even though wound is 99% closed still has a little pain while walking or doing yoga. Now started with a pain on my right shoulder. Sugar level is 148/168 (on medicine) pls advice how to get rid f this shoulder pain and pain at the fractured joint. And also for diabetes thanks,
When a man winds up with red, raw penis skin, he usually knows what caused it. Maybe it was an adventurous evening without enough lube. Or perhaps it was a little chafing from taking a long run or workout without the proper supportive undergarments. Whatever the case, when a man has a red penis as a result of that soreness, he wants to alleviate the problem as soon as possible. Fortunately, good penis care includes several home remedies that can ease red penis skin and make a man feel much better.
1. Take a break. No matter what caused the raw, red penis, a man wants to keep it from getting any worse. That means no hanky-panky for a while, including no sexual congress with any partner, or even with himself. This allows the penis a well-deserved break and helps ease the redness or soreness a man might be experiencing.
2. Clean things up. Many a man has fallen asleep after a satisfying night of sexual pleasures only to wake up to a raw, red penis. This might be thanks to not washing off after the sexual fun was done. If this might be the case, a man needs to hop in the shower immediately to wash off the residue from the lube, condom and even bodily fluids that have been sitting on the penis overnight.
3. Use a cold compress. If the redness is accompanied by swelling or pain, a man can turn immediately to a cold compress. The compress can be made of a washcloth run underneath cold water, wrung out and placed on the penis, or it might be an ice pack that has been wrapped in a clean, dry cloth. Using the cold compress for 15 minutes is usually enough to alleviate the sting.
4. Let the skin breathe. The penis skin is often encased behind layers of clothing, and possibly even by a thick thatch of hair. Let the skin have as much 'free' time as possible in order to heal quickly. If a guy is in private at home, he can feel free to simply go nude as much as possible. If he has to go to work or otherwise engage with others, switching to boxer shorts for a few days and wearing loose-fitting trousers can help.
5. Switch products. If the redness or soreness continues to occur, a man needs to look into what might be causing it. He can often trace the problem to something in his home, such as a new laundry detergent or a new type of cleanser he has been using in the shower. The culprit might also be the condoms he uses, or even something as unusual as a partner switching to a new type of perfume. Looking at ingredients and thinking through any recent changes in his lifestyle can help a guy find the answer.
Sometimes, the reasons for raw, red penis skin are as simple as too much friction. But regardless of the reasons why, a man can't go wrong with a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to ease the ache. A guy should start by looking for Shea butter and vitamin E as top ingredients; these hydrating powerhouses can help ensure that red penis is not caused by dryness. Other ingredients to look for include healing vitamins, such as vitamins C and D, as well as vitamin A. Also known as retinol, vitamin A is well-known for soothing and clearing up skin issues. Finally, a man should turn to a crème that contains L-carnitine, which fights against peripheral nerve damage that might be caused by too much friction and not enough lubrication.
I am male 42 years old. Slight pain at the back just above the hips. This pain persists all the time creating slight uncomfortable status. Also feel slight uncomfortable sensations in the knees. All blood parameters are satisfactory and within range. Please advice.
I am suffering from night fall since last 3 year. And my health is very down day by day. Please help me doctor, what can do for my body?
I am so thin. I am having a proper diet but there is not any profit.in short my body is not gaining at all what can I do.
My. Four front teeth are not in shape, are more forward in position, so aligning them is the option what will be the cost.
I had cesarean delivery through spinal anesthesia process on 10th nov 2016. After that my waist and rib pains a lot. Sometimes I feel numb on my tail bone and waist part. Even it becomes hard to get up from bed putting pressure on my waist till someone helps me to turn or get up.
I am 85 years old and male. From last 15 days my BP has gone down to! 00/60. My pulse is about 40. I used to have giddiness. Seek your advice.
My daily gym routine: consists of heavy lifting followed by running/ jogging for 90 mins. What should I consume after work out & also kindly tell me can I take protein shake after workout (which brand) & my last question is does protein shake produces any side effects as I have never tried. (please answer my questions separately).
My sister in law was 7 years old she is suffering from leg problem that she can not walk correct has her leg is some what bent by birth. On time her birth her leg was came out before complete delivery and now she walk but not as other normal children do. So please give you r suggestion.
Motor restlessness like unable to sit in a place, fidgeting etc,
Headache, neck pain.
Constant worries and always having the feeling of stand in edge.
Palpitations, tremor, sweating frequently.
Difficulty in sleep.
Fear of -something bad will happen.