Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vidya Jadhav
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya JadhavYour feedback matters!
I was married on feb 12, 2016.&I would like to conceive. I use folic acid tablets now. Will you suggest any medicines to become pregnant faster? And my periods are irregular (mar10, april 28,may 27, june 27,july 28, aug 28,sep 20, oct 18)after marriage. And which type of diet is better to take?
2. PCOS affects more than your skin.
3. Medication can help PCOS.
4. It could be a benign tumor- not PCOS
5. PCOS could be caused by the adrenal glands.
6. You can still get pregnant.
7. Bariatric surgery may reverse infertility.
8. Losing weight could help tremendously.
9. You could have sleep apnea.
10. A healthy diet is important.
11. A huge population of women are not diagnosed.
My daughter is 23 years old .Her weight is 75 .She has craving of sweetdish everyday but she drinks milk without sugar.
A little bit of extra spice has never really known to harm anybody. Thus, to enhance the thrill and the excitement of your life in bed, there are an entire range of products available in the markets. One need not approach these products as a competition but rather a complimenting aid to your performance in bed. Some of the most popular sex toys promise heightened pleasure and endow you with some of the best of those intimate memories. Kinder on your calorie counts without compromising on your moments of ecstasy, sex toys bring an extra dose of delight to your bedroom. Effective for either sex, there are multiple options that you may surf through and cull out the best for your significant other.
- Magic Wand Rechargeable: For an orgasm on the go, this is the perfect choice. This does not tether you to the wall, but instead enables you to navigate around freely. The vibrations you feel are not too stark, but just the right degree and for further stimulation, you may attach the removable head. There is an additional plug in option in case the device runs out of charge.
- Womanizer: This imparts arguably the best oral stimulation that you could have asked for. Creating a seal around your clitoris, this device gently sucks and massages you to give you a feeling that might just surpass the real standards. While it has an appearance of an epilator, make no mistake that this is the perfect cunnilingus machine for you.
- Iris: Designed to appease the aesthetic sensibilities of a woman, Iris is perhaps the best looking masturbating aid that you can get yourself. The flowery design and the crafty curves feel brilliant inside your vagina. It is nine inch long and thus leaves you with no scope of complaint regarding the length.
- Male Masturbators: Usually for self stimulation, men themselves come 'handy'. But why settle for the simple when with these sleeves, you can get the feel of the real contours and the ridges? These male masturbators sometimes act as girth enhancers while intensifying your hard-on.
- Prostate Massager: Made of firm plastic material, these slender prostate massagers are great for anal stimulation. Designed to titillate your G spot, this can bring some of the most exhilarating sensations.
She is pregnant since 7 months. Suddenly she started crying. The was having a great pain and there was a blood flowing. What to do.
I am 22 years old. I have pcos detected in my ultrasound. I had heavy periods after missing one period which continued for a month n stopped after taking regestrone. I was close with my friend before my periods missed. We were in our undergarments and very close to each other but the whole time we dint remove our clothes and he also dint ejaculate. Is there any possibility of me being pregnant? Am I pregnant? I did not have any pregnant symptoms. Is it due to hormonal imbalance? I also had a 2 day spotting before start of my periods, which usually come.
Hello, Can you please tell me what are ways to have safe sex and also which contraceptive method should I use. I am 23 yrs old. I lost my virginity lately. But I wanted to know is ipill or the pill safe? Can they not harm in long run?
Gentle exercises like yoga during menstruation increase the blood flow to your pelvic region to provide quick relief from cramps.
Is there any problem for my girl if the sperms enters into her mouth or she swallows it? Is there any problem help to overcome it.
My girlfriend is not having periods. We had intercourse on 3rd april and her periods date was 5th april. She did the urine test twice on 4th and 7th and beta hcg test on 7th. All the tests have shown negative result. On 7th she had a mark but aftr that no sign of periods. We had unprotected sex (ejaculated outside). Please suggest what should she do and is there any way of finding out if she is pregnant or not as we are very much tensed. Can she take primolut N?
I Have miss my periods its almost 5 days late I had sex one week back and my test are positive I am affair of going to doctor help. Me with some pills to get my periods please.
Am trying to get pregnant from last 3 years. I was having pcod but with homeopathic medicine its cured now my husband also had his semen analysis done and the results are towards positive side. My last date of periods were 29 April and I got my upt positive also. But after 2 months I miscarried. So pls help me out of it. I want to conceive my age is 24 and my husband's age is 25. We passed six years of our married life. I want baby.
I'm 21 years old & I've been taking chirocyst for the past 1 month under doctor's instruction due to irregular periods. I have to continue it for the next 2 months too. I was asked to take obimet tablets for 1 month also & I did. Bt still my periods are irregular. Vat shud I do?
My sister got periods in this month but not stopped till continued bleeding from now that is 15 days mostly and she go urine more times a day. She got married and children also. What was the reason and treatment for this problem. Please suggest some idea. Thank you.
Swine Flu in Pregnancy
What is Swine Flu?
It is a respiratory(associated with breathing) disease caused by a virus. This virus is similar to the influenza virus responsible for causing the common cold.
The scientific name of the virus is H1N1 type A influenza virus.This strain was earlier known to infect pigs(swine family), thus the name swine flu.It is a new strain of the virus, previously unknown in humans, hence, there is no known immunity in humans against this virus.
What are the symptoms:
There are three main symptoms :
shortness of breath.
and a combination of one or many of these:
Headache, aching muscles, running nose, sneezing, chills, tiredness, loss of appetite, vomiting, and diarrhea.
It is usually a mild disease for most people. Symptoms appear quickly and last for almost for one week to ten days.
How do I know if I am at higher risk?
Certain categories of people seem to be at higher risk for complications from swine flu. These are:
Asians, especially people living in poorly ventilated colonies.
People having associated ailments like - asthma, diabetes, paralysis, previous strokes, spinal problems, and jaundice.
Extremes of body weight;very thin built or obese people.
Teenage mothers, women in their second and third trimesters are at higher risk.
How can swine flu harm my baby?
For the majority of pregnant women, swine flu does not cause any serious damage to the mother or the baby.
Fever in the first three months may increase the risk of neural tube and birth defects.
Fever during labor may cause neonatal convulsions, encephalopathy, cerebral palsy and fetal death.
Pregnant women should always take fever seriously and contact their doctor when the temperature goes more than 100 degrees.
How does swine flu affect me during my pregnancy?
Active infection by swine flu virus may cause miscarriages, preterm delivery, and adverse delivery outcomes.
There is a higher risk of hospitalization/ ICU admission during pregnancy.
Chest infections/ Secondary bacterial infections are common resulting in pneumonia or even brain infections.
What can I do to protect myself?
Protection can be at three levels:
1) Taking general precautions- which is most useful for prevention.
2) Use of vaccines.
3) use of drugs
Use of face masks will not prevent swine flu. Focus instead on hygiene and clean surroundings.
It is safe to consume well cooked pork and pork products.