Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vidya Jadhav
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya JadhavYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm bleeding from my vaginal area since from last week. Is this major issue? I never had sex with any1.
My wife age is 54. She has taken I pill 10 year ago. Now she has nausea very highly. She feeling like vomiting from last 3 days and no stomach infection or urine infection or viral fever medicine worked .please help.
Hi. Now its 37 weeks last week gynaec had done cervical examination. Now yellow thick discharge is their. Is it a matter of concern.
I have a symptoms of pregnancy from last 1 month but bleeding comes before 2days of period with pain and vomiting. Pl confirm I have pregnant or not.
we are together since 5 years but we don;t have a single baby. my wife wants to conceive but we fail. what should we do ?
I have light periods this time. The bleeding is just 1 night high. But after that bleeding flow was low than usual. What cause for this. Should I check up for pregnancy test. But we have safe sex .and my partner did not ejaculate inside. And he also use protection while we having sex. I am taking medicines from last 14 days for tonsils and cough. Is that a effect of that mdcns.
I am 21 years old and my girlfriend is 20 years old. My girlfriend want to do intercourse with me. But I want to do a safe sex. So doctor please tell me what I have to do in safe sex. So that he cannot become pregnant.
The lack of libido after pregnancy is common in women. Almost every woman goes through this phase. Apart from hormonal imbalance, there could be a range of other factors, such as fatigue, distraction and psychological fear that may contribute to it. Doctors often suggest refraining from sex for six months after the baby is born. If, however, you still suffer from a lack of sexual urge, here is a checklist that could help you to reignite the old spark.
- Communicate with your partner: Talking to your husband about sex is important. Women often shy away from discussing sex with their partner only to complicate things further. Men, on the other hand, take a lack of interest in sex from their partner as a sign of their inability to satisfy. Before things go out of hand, it is important that you communicate your feelings and explain how your body is not supporting you. This will set the expectation straight.
- Visit your doctor: While a lack of interest in sex immediately after giving birth is normal; if it continues to persist for many months following the delivery, it is time to visit your doctor. A lower libido can be a sign of other physical problems as well. Some simple tests by your doctor can easily reveal any problems that you might have.
- Address fatigue: More than 70% of the women suffer from fatigue after giving birth. This is one of the major reasons of low sex drive among women. Short naps throughout the day will help you to fight fatigue and stabilise your hormones. Enough rest will inch you towards increasing your libido.
- Try some running: Brisk walking or jogging for every thirty minutes a day will make you feel better. This will ensure that your heart pumps faster and your sexual desire doesn’t wear out. It will help you to become more active and take charge of your sex life. Jogging also helps to wipe out the excess fat that you might have accumulated during the pregnancy.
- Try a supplement: There are a plethora of supplements out there in the market to enhance your libido. From creams to natural herbs, vitamin to herb creams, the options are many. Ginseng, for instance, is a proven herb that is known to increase a women’s sexual desire. Most of these supplements do not lead to any serious side effects.
- Prepare yourself mentally: It is always a good idea to prepare yourself before the act. A warm bed, a little wine, a romantic movie will direct you to transform from a young mother to a lover. Often these little preparations go a long way in increasing the sexual drive and reigniting the old spark. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.