Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vidya Jadhav
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya JadhavYour feedback matters!
I have a pain in the clitoris and it's been since 1-2 months now. It doesn't pain the whole day but after I pee, I feel the pain a lot in the clit. As if there's some hurt or cut in the organ. I consulted a gynaecologist but she said it's urine infection but nothing has improved still. The pain in the clitoris occurs every time I pee and there is continuous urge to pee after every 5 minutes. Please help with what this can be and what should I do in this case?
Which tablet to have to cure vaginal itching and irritation from 3 days? There is a pain during sexual intercourse as well? Please do give an immediate solution for it.
Sir problem is that he is enjoying foreplay & fully comfort with that. & even no need of lubricants. I try so many times even she tried so many times but at the time of inter course she got so tensed. We have completed 1 yr of our marriage but after every try we don't get any result & from all these she is mentally upset. Now I don't understand where is the problem & what should I do now to solve all these?
When tissues that usually grow inside the uterus, start growing outside the organ, it is called endometriosis. Painful periods, pain during sex, pain while urinating or bowel movements, extreme bleeding, fatigue, infertility, diarrhea, bloating and nausea are some of the symptoms of endometriosis.
Treating endometriosis usually depends on the following factors
- Severity of symptoms
- Severity of the disease
- Future plans for children
Depending on these the doctor might opt for any of the following treatments
- Medication for Pain: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe some pain killers like Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is effective, but once you stop them, your symptoms may come back. Some of the hormone therapies include:
- Hormonal Contraceptives: Birth control pills, vaginal rings and patches are useful in controlling the hormones that are responsible for tissue build-up outside the uterine cavity.
- Medroxyprogesterone: This drug stops menstruation, which in turn stops the tissue build-up and put an end to all the symptoms. But on the other hand, gaining weight, low bone production and depression are some of the common effects of this drug.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) antagonists and agonists: Hormones that stimulate ovaries are blocked by these. They bring down oestrogen levels and hence prevent menstruation.
- Danazol: This drug prevents menstruation and symptoms of endometriosis by blocking the hormones that stimulate the ovaries. However, Danazol may not be a favourable option because of its side effects. The drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Conservative Surgery: If you are trying to get pregnant, but you already suffer from endometriosis, then removing endometriosis surgically is a viable solution. Your uterus and ovaries will be preserved, which might increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Even suffering from severe pain might find relief from conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: In extreme cases, the only way to deal with the symptoms is to completely remove the uterus, ovaries and cervix. Since a hysterectomy means you cannot have children, it is kept as the last option for women in their reproductive age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I have few nodes in my right breast which are painful. I am suffering from this problem over last 5 years. I went to Dr. n they suggested me to do the biopsy that time. But the nodes are not stable. What should I do for that. My mother has suffered from breast cancer but she is completely cure now.
I had a sex tonight but I have doubt to get pregnant. My partner also hv doubt. For my periods 13 days left. please suggest me what should I do. I don't want to use i'pill. Is there any method. Kiya khata khata khane se pregnant hone ki sambhavna kom ho jayegi.
At times giving in to the needs of your body is the best way to lead a happy and blissful life, however, at the same time you have to identify and fulfill only those needs which will not hamper your health. Though sex is still considered a taboo word to be uttered out in public, this, by no means, can dampen its importance. The importance and the need for sex require no introduction as more and more people engage in the pursuit of having a satisfying experience.
Some useful tips can always come in handy and it does more good than bad to keep these few in mind:
- Remember to kiss: Though if we see the larger picture, kissing may seem insignificant, this simple act is by no means redundant. According to research those couples who kiss more tend to have a better and a more gratifying sex life.
- Indulge in foreplay: The importance and significance of foreplay can never be emphasized enough. Often times in the rush for completion of the act, one may forget foreplay, but it is always a good idea not to. If sex is the climax, foreplay is necessary build up to that, one that almost always yields the best benefits.
- Take a shower together: It may sound amateur, but what is sex without being a little exciting. Try taking a shower with your partner and more often than not, things will take its course from there on.
- Sex talk: Indeed, you can do and talk sex. Experts believe that sex talks considerably increase and enhance excitement and also in most cases even brings back the lost one. Engage in a free-flowing conversation with your partner, tell him or her unapologetically what you desire and also what you do not. Nothing works better than simply talking sometimes.
- Role playing: Though the prospect of sex may be exciting, it is only a matter of time till dullness and boredom creep in. The task is to find out ways to keep them away and one of them is role-playing. It is important to be completely non-judgemental towards your partner's desires and accept in order to go about.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Can I do sex during periods? and what can be the reason that my parter feel alot of pain during frst intercourse? can you give me right tips about sex.
I am 5 week pregnant. I want to eat peanut butter again and again. Just few days before I hated its taste. Can I eat peanut butter? Will it harm my baby. please reply.
Melanoma is a cancer that develops in melanocytes, the pigment cells present in the skin. It can be more serious than the other forms of skin cancer because it may spread to other parts of the body (metastasize) and cause serious illness and death. About 50,000 new cases of melanoma are diagnosed in the United States every year.
Because most melanomas occur on the skin where they can be seen, patients themselves are often the first to detect many melanomas. Early detection and diagnosis are crucial. Caught early, most melanomas can be cured with relatively minor surgery.
- Moles, brown spots and growths on the skin are usually harmless — but not always. Anyone who has more than 100 moles is at greater risk for melanoma. The first signs can appear in one or more atypical moles. That's why it's so important to get to know your skin very well and to recognize any changes in the moles on your body. Look for the ABCDE signs of melanoma, and if you see one or more, make an appointment with a physician immediately.
- The benign mole, left, is not asymmetrical. If you draw a line through the middle, the two sides will match, meaning it is symmetrical. If you draw a line through the mole on the right, the two halves will not match, meaning it is asymmetrical, a warning sign for melanoma.
- A benign mole has smooth, even borders, unlike melanomas. The borders of an early melanoma tend to be uneven. The edges may be scalloped or notched.
- Most benign moles are all one color — often a single shade of brown. Having a variety of colors is another warning signal. A number of different shades of brown, tan or black could appear. A melanoma may also become red, white or blue.
- Benign moles usually have a smaller diameter than malignant ones. Melanomas usually are larger in diameter than the eraser on your pencil tip (¼ inch or 6mm), but they may sometimes be smaller when first detected.
- Common, benign moles look the same over time. Be on the alert when a mole starts to evolve or change in any way. When a mole is evolving, see a doctor. Any change — in size, shape, color, elevation, or another trait, or any new symptom such as bleeding, itching or crusting — points to danger.