Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha MitkariYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my partner but we used protection. But now after a week I feel as if I am getting fat. My breast size is increasing and tips are always hard and I have abdomen pains too. My stomach feels so harder. I even feel dizy. My periods date is after 2 days. But I am worried. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant?
I am 59 years mail suffering from gum pain and swelling on gums. Unable to eat hard food and spicy food. Pls. Advice medicine.
I have hair fall only in front side what I want to do how to prevent this I don ve any other problem.
I am old patient of Diabetes mellitus. I am not properly aroused for having any sexual activity. What is the medication or solution. I am around 58 years of age and male. I am taking medicines for sugar and bp. Pl advise.
Sir, I have a problem of headache in half head. Is this a warning for me or something else? is it a dangerous. I m asking everyone and all the answers are different. What should do now?
I have been having this constant recurring negative thoughts since couple of months. I cannot focus at anything. I have developed a habit of being at comfort zone. Likewise my interactive skills are vastly deteriorating and my mind goes blank while talking with people. I am even afraid to do basic things like going out for shopping, utility bill payment, etc. I also feel that someone is watching. Nd if someone laughs at their own matter I feel like they are laughing at me. Last year I was diagnosed with chronic depression and went through cbt and felt okay for around 4-5 months but all of a sudden I started having panic attacks and so on as I described above. Please tell me am I going mad?
1 how to get fairer skin? 2 how can I loose my weight upto 20 kgs in a month? My height is 188cm, weight is 95 kg and age 23 years And do provide me a better vegetarian diet?
I am 40 I am teacher I have a high bp I get angry too often once I think of some I think for day n night its never goes frm my mind. I do not get proper sleep becox of this what to do.
Hi doctor, I am 25 year old, genetically my face and body skin is fair and clean, when I was in 12th standard I was thin, so I took sustanon 250 steroid which was suggest by doctor, during steroid cycle days my skin became pink and radish, but after few year I experienced my face start becoming dark. Now my face is dark and my body is quit white .what should do ,is it because of steroid which I took or something else, how can I get my face skin color back.
Am student it is very difficult toh maintain proper diet for weight gain. Give me some nutrients name that complete my diet.
Dear doctor I am getting severe itching in my legs n now got knee pain with uncontrolled sensation. I have psoriasis like skin for long time is it related to that or it is psoriatic arthritis please answer my question n suggest best doctor in Bangalore.
When it comes to losing weight, everyone stresses about eating right and exercising, but there’s one thing we often forget and that is drinking right. So, drinks such as carbonated drinks and alcohol can add to your weight while others can help you get slimmer. Some of the best drinks that can help you burn calories include:
- Water: Water not only keeps you hydrated, but can also help you lose weight. The more water you drink, the more calories you will burn. Additionally, drinking water before meals helps reduce your appetite. Drinking water through the day also reduces the urge to snack between meals and helps control your calories intake. If you want to flavor your water, don’t drink packaged juices but instead infuse your water with freshly cut fruits.
- Green Tea: Green tea is rich in flavonoids that increase a person’s metabolic rate and the rate of fat oxidation. There are many types of green tea available today and one of the best types of green tea is the Matcha green tea as this is the richest source of antioxidants. Do not add milk or sugar to green tea.
- Mint Tea: Tea made from fresh or dried peppermint leaves has a very low calorific value and is a great substitute for soft drinks and processed juices. This type of tea is ideal for the summer and winter months and is also rich in antioxidants. Once again, you can use honey to sweeten your tea.
- Black Coffee: Coffee can keep you awake but it can also help you lose weight. Coffee is rich in chlorogenic acid compounds that act as antioxidants and slow down the body’s production of glucose. Simultaneously, this lowers the production of fat cells. Black coffee can also suppress your appetite and stimulate your metabolism. Plain black coffee has negligible calories as long as there is no sugar added to it.
- Vegetable Juice: Vegetables are a rich source of vitamins, minerals and fiber while being low in calories and fat content. Thus, you can never have too much vegetable content in your diet. Drinking vegetable juice before meals reduce your serving size and your total calorie consumption. When juicing vegetables, using a juicer reduces the fiber content in your juice and hence, it is better to blend the raw vegetables.
- Grapefruit Juice: Grapefruits are low in calories and high in fiber content. It also helps manage insulin levels and energy metabolism. Like other juices, the ideal time to drink a glass o grapefruit juice is 20 minutes before meals.