Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Venkateswaran NYour feedback matters!
Can't any doctor put stitches why then pay more and search for a plastic surgeon? One of the most common queries I face regularly.
Ans: Plastic Surgeons study the delicate balance of skin, soft tissue as part of their curriculum for a longer period than other doctors. The diameter of the thread used in plastic surgical stitches or suturing is as thin as hair or even finer so the resultant scar, pain and duration of healing is very much reduced. Even if there is a resultant scar Plastic surgeons know how to make them smaller, less itchy or less painful. . so given an option any stitching anywhere would be best done by a plastic surgeon and especially if its a difficult suturing. More so most doctors would be happy if the wound just heals, but a plastic surgeon will worry about the best possible healing not only by closure but also cosmesis..
My left side of chest bigger than the right. It looks very bad. Many peoples make fun of me. What should I do?
I am 19 years old male and I have a little dark skin. Sometimes my face becomes oily too. I wish to increase my skin tone I mean a fairer face. So, which are the best moisturizers I can have?
I have skin problem. Since 1 year I will get skin bumps which is of reddish color in nature mostly over the legs, thighs, on stomach. It will last for a day or two. Please let me know the reason and remedy for the same.
Hii. Can I know which type of treatment is best option for acne/pimples and black spot on my face. Homeopathic/ayurvedic/allopathic treatments?
Sir. I am arshad 20 years old. Sir my face is oily and its becoming dark circle some of the area. Sir I want to know which cream should I use and how. Can I use Betnovate Cream. Then which One.
I have a too much dark circles under my eyes from many years I want to get rid of it permanently please suggest me some treatments and some effective home remedy. Thanking you.
Im naveen, age 23, skin type oily skin. My skin colour turned to black colour, I have used biotique.
Monsoon is no doubt a magical season, but with all the fun come several skin problems. The humid and sticky weather snatches the radiance of your otherwise flawless skin. The monsoon downpour act as a curse in your life. You lose the sheen of confidence and are left with ugly marks. Your skin develops a natural tendency of developing clogged pores during monsoons, which leads to pimples or acne later. On top of that, things may take the worst shape with the application of oily make-up products and stress. Your bad habit of picking the breakouts may also aggravate the situation.
But don't lose hope. There's nothing to get disheartened. Every problem has a solution to it. You may get back your flawless and healthy skin, if you follow certain simple tips. A little care and attention at home can bring back the lost beauty. Here are certain home-based remedies to get rid of the breakouts:
- Neem relief: Acne vanishes with the application of neem paste on the affected areas. Take few neem leaves and grind them to make a smooth paste. Mix multani mitti or fuller's earth, turmeric powder and milk with the paste. Apply this face pack for over 10 minutes on your face and later rinse it off with water. After the pack is washed away, you are left with a soft and clean skin.
- Steam therapy: Our skin has multiple pores. These pores get clogged due to excess oil secretion during the monsoons. Dust particles and oily secretions leads to the clogging of these pores. This in turn leads to skin breakouts. If you steam your face religiously, these pores open and help you to get rid of the pimples.
- Sugar-honey pack: Take three teaspoons of brown sugar with one spoon of honey. Make a gentle face pack with this mixture. Put the face pack on your face for over 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Potato help: Not known to many, potatoes can be of great help for the acne victims. Cut thin slices of potatoes. Rub these potato slices over your face.
- Check your diet: Too much consumption of foods rich in fat can act as triggers for acne. Include green and leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet for sufficient intake of necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Wash your face and areas affected with acne: Exposure to dust and dirt leads to several skin diseases and acne is no exception. Thus it is important to wash you face and affected areas with water frequently. The moment you return home after staying long hours outdoors, don't hesitate to wash your face immediately. Washing of face is highly recommended even before going off to bed at night.
- Drink water: It is always advisable to drink plenty of water to keep your skin healthy.
Following the above mentioned steps to get a flawless and radiant looking skin.