Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
I have a lot of problem. 1st is menstrual problem. Heavy bleeding. Hair loss. When I brush my teeth, it's bleeding. Low bp too. Can you help me in this?
I have small pimples on my back they are brownish in colour and are numerous there is no pain but they are like a blot.
Hlw Sir/ madam. I have hair fall problem. Please tell me what should I do to solve this. I have too much problem with them. .
You often consume a much higher amount of sugar than you should actually, as it is widely present in a very high number of foods and beverages. Research suggests that this excessive sugar consumption may ultimately be very harmful for your health - and that it may badly harm your skin. Experts believe that too much intake of sugar can make your skin look wrinkled or dull, and also lead to a host of other skin-related disorders. Here are the ways in which excessive sugar consumption affects your skin:
- Causes inflammation: Inflammation, caused by excess sugar intake, can be really damaging for the body - especially because it negatively impacts your immune system, and may lead to frequent breakouts on the skins and increased chances of pimples or warts.
- Increases wrinkling: Sugar's inflammatory properties not only lead to breakouts on the skin, but also cause wrinkles. Collagen, which is essential for healthy, supple skin, is broken down by sugar, which makes the skin look dehydrated and dull, also increasing the chances of premature wrinkling.
- Causes imbalances in blood sugar level: Excessive sugar consumption causes irregularities in blood sugar levels by initially increasing sugar levels, which then reduces when insulin in released into your cells. It often ends up making you hungry, moody or shaky and increases stress levels leading to dull looking skin.
- Leads to occurrence of acne: Increased intake of sugar results in stimulation of hormone levels which raises sebum production and in turn affects growth of skin cells. This may be reason of acne. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
From six months I am getting more hair fall and my hair getting white in colour. What should I do to reduce my hair fall?
I am 22 years old and doing training of Rajasthan police force my height is 175 cm and weight is 55 kg I am very thin in looking so many friends make fun of mine. I am very serious for this my body is thin from childhood and I did many tried to develop for this I take high calories food but my cheek is very down. If any homeopathic and any type course can improve my condition then I will very thankful to you and Remembering in life. So I requested to develop my body and good looking for my cheek by it my face will be attractive. Very very Thanks.
I have severe hair fall, I have changed my regular shampoo, oil,soap etc and using herbal items but still no change.
I use adgain and kera xl serum for hair loss and my new hair is growing but after some time they fall and I also feel my back side hair also fall. I use treatment about 6 months please suggest me.
I have loss of pimples in my face please recommend some medicine to cure it and my hair is continually falling.
Hello.. Dr. Mere face par lgtaar acne hoti jaa ri h dwaai leta Hun sahi ho jaati hai but dwaai ka asar khatam hote hote hi waaps ho jaati hai. I am very frustrated. Don't me understand kya kru. Please koi achha sa ilaaz bataye.
Hi, I am 36 years old please tell me what should I do wrinkles not comes. And at which age I should apply cream for wrinkles and Name of cream thanks.
2. An alcohol free toner is suggested as the high humidity could open up your pores (toning is usually followed after cleansing).
3. Heavy makeup is a huge turn off in rains, better if one opts for a water- proof makeup.
4. Most of them stop using sunscreen once the climate turns cool, but you must continue it even if it is cloudy.
5. Always wash your face, hands and feet as soon as you reach your home with lukewarm water. This makes you feel refreshed and stay healthy.
6. Avoid bleaching and facials in this season, as bleaching could do more harm for your face and facial makes your skin rough.
7. Wash your lips at night and apply some milk cream. Avoid lipsticks especially the dark shaded ones. Apply coconut oil if they are slightly cracked.